Trump Attacks: Sends Out Video Of Hillary Calling Blacks "Super-Predators"

September is going to be brutal for Hillary.

Donald J. Trump✔@realDonaldTrump

"@Jimbos2002: @Morning_Joe Video: Hillary referring to blacks as super predators that need to be brought to heel.

Trump Tweets Video Of Hillary Calling Blacks “Super-Predators”
Central Park Five members shocked Trump is top GOP candidate

Three members of the quintet that served between six and 13 years in prison for the rape of a Central Park jogger in 1989 and later had their convictions vacated told the Daily News Monday they are aghast the blowhard billionaire — who actually called for their execution when they were just teens — is now the leading Republican candidate for President.

At the time of the attack, the suspects — Santana, Yusef Salaam, Kevin Richardson, Korey Wise and Antron McCray — were 14 to 16 years old.

“I want to hate these muggers and murderers. They should be forced to suffer and, when they kill, they should be executed for their crimes,” Trump wrote in the ad.

But 26 years later, the ad still shocks him.

“For someone to take out full-page ads calling for the deaths of 14- and 15-year-old kids — and never apologize?” Santana said. “This shows his character as a man — and he’s running for President!”

----------------------------

Trump tried his hardest to get 5 innocent teens executed. They were attacked because of Trump. Reminds me of his rallies.

"@Jimbos2002: @Morning_Joe Video: Hillary referring to blacks as super predators that need to be brought to heel.

Three members of the quintet that served between six and 13 years in prison for the rape of a Central Park jogger in 1989 and later had their convictions vacated told the Daily News Monday they are aghast the blowhard billionaire — who actually called for their execution when they were just teens — is now the leading Republican candidate for President.

At the time of the attack, the suspects — Santana, Yusef Salaam, Kevin Richardson, Korey Wise and Antron McCray — were 14 to 16 years old.

“I want to hate these muggers and murderers. They should be forced to suffer and, when they kill, they should be executed for their crimes,” Trump wrote in the ad.

“For someone to take out full-page ads calling for the deaths of 14- and 15-year-old kids — and never apologize?” Santana said. “This shows his character as a man — and he’s running for President!”

Trump tried his hardest to get 5 innocent teens executed. They were attacked because of Trump. Reminds me of his rallies.
I totally support the killing of rapists.

You support killing lots and lots of people. Going off on all the people you'd have killed if you had the power is kind of your thing.

How about if they are innocent kids? 14?

How about if they are innocent kids? 14?
I totally support the killing of rapists, killers and child molesters.

Where in the video did Hillary call Blacks super predators?

PS I lived through the 90s and remember that policy. I thought the general discussion and debate was mostly respectful to everyone.

Except to criminals and gangbangers that were shooting up little kids!

She didn't refer to ALL blacks as Super Predators, she was referring to criminals that repeatedly commits violent crimes as super criminals. Claiming that she was classifying all blacks as super predators is as baseless and ridiculous as saying that ALL Mexicans are rapists and ALL Muslims are Terrorists.

She didn't refer to ALL blacks as Super Predators, she was referring to criminals that repeatedly commits violent crimes as super criminals. Claiming that she was classifying all blacks as super predators is as baseless and ridiculous as saying that ALL Mexicans are rapists and ALL Muslims are Terrorists.
Are you saying it's like the same where everyone mistook Trump for thinking he said all Mexicans are rapist and murderers?

PS I lived through the 90s and remember that policy. I thought the general discussion and debate was mostly respectful to everyone.

She didn't refer to ALL blacks as Super Predators, she was referring to criminals that repeatedly commits violent crimes as super criminals. Claiming tha

Are you saying it's like the same where everyone mistook Trump for thinking he said all Mexicans are rapist and murderers?

Don't you mean they are rapists and drug dealer and maybe a few ,he assumes, are good people (not necessary all, but possibly all!!)??

Nope, I paraphrased what Trump said, you took out of context what Hillary.

By the way, the BLM protester that claimed Hillary called all blacks super predators, lied.

The BLM protester that claim that the reform policies against crime hurt the black community, lied.

The BLM protester that claim removing police from the black community will help it, lied.

I think you are seeing a pattern here. BLM desperately need a Sista Soulja moment.

When Hillary called negro thugs "super predators" back in 96 she didn't realise how badly she'd need the negro 'block vote' years later.

When Hillary called negro thugs "super predators" back in 96 she didn't realise how badly she'd need the negro 'block vote' years later.

Negro thugs? Where was that said? In any case, thugs are normally considered to be criminals, so......you guys really have to show where the reference to race is made.

So far,it seems more like you are making an association flaw. You are hearing terms and associating it to black or negro.

Like gang banger?

Would that be the Trump kind of rapist? Or the Clinton kind of rapist?

Ha, somehow i think this will be just fine with Clinton Bootlickers. What do you think? She's actually made numerous racist remarks in the past. I expect Trump to expose that pretty soon.

It won't, nor should it.

Clinton will get close to Obama numbers of Black voters.

Forum List

Back