Trump at war....photo worth a zillion words and then some!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
opener-1920.jpg

There are a few I don't know; the chick with the gun and a couple at the back; if they're not KKK or some similar shit then the rest are fine by me.

Greg

So.....your mock photo includes Hulk Hogan and Sheriff Joe Apairo. That's already 10000x more experience in actual fighting than anyone in Obamas photo isn't it???
.....and yet the nigga got Bin Laden....next fucked analysis?

So.....your mock photo includes Hulk Hogan and Sheriff Joe Apairo. That's already 10000x more experience in actual fighting than anyone in Obamas photo isn't it???

Get the fuck out of here, not one motherfucker in that room has ever seen one fuckin day of real war.....stop with the Obama hate, it makes you look stupid as always.

A lot more realistic than these jackoffs.

1031_OBAMA-WAR-ROOM.jpg
Coming from a simple minded white piece of useless trash like you....I just bet it is. You oakies from down under the gutter, don't know no better, poor ignorant white trash lice lickers.......

Racist and rednecks make fun of and mock Obama.....the world makes fun of you white idiots all the time....You sorry bastards are nothing but jokes.

Racist and rednecks make fun of and mock Obama.....the world makes fun of you white idiots all the time....You sorry bastards are nothing but jokes.
It`s really not right to be making fun of these skinheads, neo-nazis, racists, bigots, homophobes, xenophobes and brain dead zombies who make up the majority of today`s republicans. It`s not right but it`s fun!

Forum List

Back