Trump at 47% approval today; Obama was at 46% this same day in his term

And four years later....don’t you think pollsters have learned something and adjusted their methods after such an embarrassment?

Hell no, they rig polls to favor Dems and have been doing it for 40 years.

In 2018, Rasmussen Reports predicted that Republicans would win the generic ballot by 1 percentage point while the actual election results had Democrats winning by nearly 9 percentage points. This error of nearly 10 percentage points was the largest polling error out of major firms who polled the national generic ballot
/——-/
Michael Dukakis warns Biden to ignore the polls: 'No guarantee of success'

And four years later....don’t you think pollsters have learned something and adjusted their methods after such an embarrassment?

Sure, they rigged the world. Trump is the chosen man he and no one gets it . Just ask him.

Trump will crush the left's hopes and dreams again in 2020. :eusa_clap:
Yawn.....the only thing Trump will crush are breath mints in his back pocket when he sits on his fat asteroid.

And before you TDS Sufferers poo-poo the Rasmussen Poll, as is customary note:

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results. "The media created a false narrative about the 2016 presidential campaign, and most polling reinforced it," {AND THEY ARE DOING IT AGAIN!!!!}

And this is backed up by:

I have never seen anyone put through so much Hell as Don Trump. The attacks, the attempted coups---have been going on since before he took office. He still managed to build the greatest economy in history, including for Blacks and Hispanics; endured a fraudulent impeachment; started no new wars, ended one and is about to end another--our longest in history....and has had to deal with a Chinese Disease and a Diseased New York Media...and he is still doing better today than Barack Hussein Obama was doing on the same day in his Presidency.

Remarkable.

If he could just find a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome. He will, but it looks like it will take until January of 2025.

_______
Rasmussen not credible. They are over the top trumpanzees, and their polling is loaded with pro-trump bias.

Did you forget your brain this morning ?

Do you have a brain ?

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results. "The media created a false narrative about the 2016 presidential campaign, and most polling reinforced it," {AND THEY ARE DOING IT AGAIN!!!!}

I have never seen anyone put through so much Hell as Don Trump. The attacks, the attempted coups---have been going on since before he took office. He still managed to build the greatest economy in history, including for Blacks and Hispanics; endured a fraudulent impeachment; started no new wars, ended one and is about to end another--our longest in history....and has had to deal with a Chinese Disease and a Diseased New York Media...and he is still doing better today than Barack Hussein Obama was doing on the same day in his Presidency.

Remarkable.

If he could just find a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome. He will, but it looks like it will take until January of 2025.

_______
According to real clear, he’s at 40%.
How low can you go ?

See you in November.

Fuckhead

Let’s see...

Rasmussen has the highest Trump ratings of all polls and had the lowest Obama ratings of all polls

What does that tell us?

Tells you more people like Trump than you care to think about.

Tells you less people like Obama than you care to think about.

In 2018, Rasmussen Reports predicted that Republicans would win the generic ballot by 1 percentage point while the actual election results had Democrats winning by nearly 9 percentage points. This error of nearly 10 percentage points was the largest polling error out of major firms who polled the national generic ballot
/——-/
Michael Dukakis warns Biden to ignore the polls: 'No guarantee of success'

What Dukakis is saying is to not take the polls for granted. That is what Clinton did in 2016. However Biden's double digit lead is real unlike Dukakis' which was not.

Remarkable.

_______
According to real clear, he’s at 40%.
How low can you go ?

See you in November.

Fuckhead
Another pearl from a Trump Humper

Yawn.....the only thing Trump will crush are breath mints in his back pocket when he sits on his fat asteroid.

I'll be there to laugh and celebrate the Dem's defeat. Kanye West just announced he's running for President, there goes Joe Biden's black vote. :eusa_boohoo:
Sure......The only way The gop can win, is if Trump drops out.
He’s pariah on the back of any gop candidate. His rallies and speeches are pitiful they have nothing to with anyone but himself. . And, his Mt Rushmore speech was a rambling word salad to his baseless base.

I'll be there to laugh and celebrate the Dem's defeat. Kanye West just announced he's running for President, there goes Joe Biden's black vote. :eusa_boohoo:
And trump is softening his view on masks adding, that he looks pretty good in one, like the lone ranger. I guess trump plans on wearing the mask over his eyes. What a self absorbed dummy. . 4 more years of incompetent, racist and totally unaware president dufus ? Totally unlikely.

Last edited:

And trump is softening his view on masks adding, that he looks pretty good in one, like the lone ranger. I guess trump plans on wearing the mask over his eyes. What a self absorbed dufus.

Get help for your TDS this is your second hate filled post lashing out at your imaginary demons.

And trump is softening his view on masks adding, that he looks pretty good in one, like the lone ranger. I guess trump plans on wearing the mask over his eyes. What a self absorbed dufus.

Get help for your TDS this is your second hate filled post lashing out at your imaginary demons.
There’s more to come. Trump supplies new material daily,

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Trump doesn't even know you are alive snowflake #sarcasm

Remarkable.

_______
This is just simply not true. Nuff said.

Remarkable.

_______
This is just simply not true. Nuff said.
Yes, it is.

Trump doesn't even know you are alive snowflake #sarcasm
“ best of all” Trump doesn’t even care for his Humpers.

Not a chance Kanye West, a man with BIPOLAR disorder will get the black vote. No sane person would consider a bipolar disorder sufferer fit for the American presidency.

Not a chance Kanye West, a man with BIPOLAR disorder will get the black vote. No sane person would consider a bipolar disorder sufferer fit for the American presidency.
Yup. The idea that any black man will automatically be supported by a plurality of black voters is as realistic as thinking the black vote will stream to the gop because of Ben Carson. It didn’t happen.

At least everything I’ve said about Trump from his fat asteroid to his racism to his cheating in golf to his failed and illegal business practices, are true. You can just make up shit for your hated....like birtherism.
Oh, he’s an admitted sexual predator.....you guys travel with a “great guy”

Yup. The idea that any black man will automatically be supported by a plurality of black voters is as realistic as thinking the black vote will stream to the gop because of Ben Carson. It didn’t happen.

Obama, oh snap!

Forum List

Back