Trump at 47% approval today; Obama was at 46% this same day in his term

Well tramp inherited a good economy and well Obama inherited a mess like today, but without covid.

Well tramp inherited a good economy and well Obama inherited a mess like today, but without covid.

Democrats refused to deal with the coming housing bubble and the resulting credit crunch in the Bush years even with plenty of warning. Obama inherited a Democratic Party led failure to perform their responsibilities for the American people as they are these days as well, in fact, Democrats and Fake Media are undermining Trump and the American people at absolute traitor level sedition these days.

Last edited:

And before you TDS Sufferers poo-poo the Rasmussen Poll, as is customary note:

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results. "The media created a false narrative about the 2016 presidential campaign, and most polling reinforced it," {AND THEY ARE DOING IT AGAIN!!!!}

And this is backed up by:

I have never seen anyone put through so much Hell as Don Trump. The attacks, the attempted coups---have been going on since before he took office. He still managed to build the greatest economy in history, including for Blacks and Hispanics; endured a fraudulent impeachment; started no new wars, ended one and is about to end another--our longest in history....and has had to deal with a Chinese Disease and a Diseased New York Media...and he is still doing better today than Barack Hussein Obama was doing on the same day in his Presidency.

Remarkable.

If he could just find a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome. He will, but it looks like it will take until January of 2025.

_______

Nope. Polls are fake news. You guys said so
____

Please just read my response to your co-liberal, Bolshevik-Inclined Moderator, Coyote.

But, I want to take this occasion to congratulate you all on a well run board. You let people have at it. Even Coyote has learned to restrain her totalitarian impulses, possibly with medication, but it doesn't matter, she has been a good moderator for years now, as far as I am concerned.

And it is not you all's fault that the quality of posts (by half educated Liberals) is so poor that there is never any substantive discussion.

_____

Democrats refused to deal with the coming housing bubble and the resulting credit crunch in the Bush years even with plenty of warning, Obama inherited a Democratic Party lead failure to perform their responsibilities for the American people as they are these days as well.
_______

I certainly agree with this, but you cannot explain it to a Liberal.

They simply cannot understand that loaning money for houses to people who cannot pay it back; cannot even make the monthly payments, will lead to a housing bubble. Bush knew Fannie Mae and Freddie Mack were going bust because they were underwriting loans made to people on Welfare. NO JOBS--WELFARE! When he tried to stop it, Bernie Frank, as Chairman of the Finance Committee, called him a RAACCIISSSTTT!!!! and guaranteed everybody that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were fine.

They went bankrupt a few months later.

Democrats refused to deal with the coming housing bubble and the resulting credit crunch in the Bush years even with plenty of warning, Obama inherited a Democratic Party lead failure to perform their responsibilities for the American people as they are these days as well.
_______

I certainly agree with this, but you cannot explain it to a Liberal.

They simply cannot understand that loaning money for houses to people who cannot pay it back; cannot even make the monthly payments, will lead to a housing bubble. Bush knew Fannie Mae and Freddie Mack were going bust because they were underwriting loans made to people on Welfare. NO JOBS--WELFARE! When he tried to stop it, Bernie Frank, as Chairman of the Finance Committee, called him a RAACCIISSSTTT!!!! and guaranteed everybody that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were fine.

They went bankrupt a few months later.

Democrats have completely lost the ability to be honest, fair and balanced in thought and deeds..

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results. "The media created a false narrative about the 2016 presidential campaign, and most polling reinforced it," {AND THEY ARE DOING IT AGAIN!!!!}

I have never seen anyone put through so much Hell as Don Trump. The attacks, the attempted coups---have been going on since before he took office. He still managed to build the greatest economy in history, including for Blacks and Hispanics; endured a fraudulent impeachment; started no new wars, ended one and is about to end another--our longest in history....and has had to deal with a Chinese Disease and a Diseased New York Media...and he is still doing better today than Barack Hussein Obama was doing on the same day in his Presidency.

Remarkable.

If he could just find a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome. He will, but it looks like it will take until January of 2025.

_______

President Obama was a decent man who represented our country as a gentleman!

trump is an ignorant, bully who has alienated our allies and befriended authoritarian despots

REAL, GOOD, DECENT Americans approved of President Obama

human garbage approve of trump
Obama was a "gentlemen" who fucked us all up the ass.

and by the way, which president gave a terrorist nation (Iran) 150 billion taxpayer dollars to kill American soldiers through-out the middle east and the world?
Which
and by the way, which president gave a terrorist nation (Iran) 150 billion taxpayer dollars to kill American soldiers through-out the middle east and the world?
and under Trump, inspectors have pulled out and Iran is closer to developing a nuke bomb then ever before.
1593797889649.jpeg

Which
and under Trump, inspectors have pulled out and Iran is closer to developing a nuke bomb then ever before.
View attachment 358721

Well, Obama, Kerry, fake media and the Democratic Party certainly helped them out a great deal, no doubt about about that... You must be a very proud Democrat..

Last edited:

Remarkable.

_______

Polls are like a game of Russian Roulette. However, I like the direction the barrel's pointing. Democrats sweating bullets over their own propaganda. Click-click-boom!

Which
View attachment 358721

Well, Obama, Kerry, fake media and the Democratic Party certainly helped them out a great deal, no doubt about about that... You must be a very proud Democrat..
Nope, not a Democrat at all. But it seems I’m more of a Patriot.

Remarkable.

_______

No, polls 5 months from an election are meaningless and only morons post about them and give them any credence (you).'

Comparing the approval rating of two Presidents on the same day in their first term is legit.

The choice is between a leader and decision maker (Trump) and a weak minded, insecure and gullible puppet..

Democrats will vote for the candidate most like themselves... ;)

That leader and decision maker you referred to is now backpedaling on masks. If only the “armchair warrior” had listened to advice from health & medical experts MONTHS ago many thousands of Americans would not have died needlessly!

The only weak minded, insecure and gullible puppets are those that listen to the “narcissist in the White House” and endanger lives, including their own instead of using common sense in America’s fight against Covid-19.

Interestingly, what are those weak minded, insecure and gullible puppets going to do now that their leader and decision maker has given his approval to mask wearing? For months they have been loudly objecting and protesting that covering their face was infringing personal freedom and rights. Will it stop being an issue now that the one they follow devotedly said it’s OK? Will they stick to ideals or show themselves to be puppets and hypocrites?

Instead of caring and protecting the American people, Trump sacrificed thousands of American lives on the altar of his personal vanity. In an interview on Fox News he admitted he had tried on a black mask, and he liked the way he looked. Seriously, his response was he liked the way he looked at a time when more than 130,000 Americans have died to date & infections have now risen to 50,000 a day?!

"Actually, I had a mask on. I sort of liked the way I looked, OK? I thought it was OK," Trump told Fox Business.

"I looked like the Lone Ranger. But, no, I have no problem with that. I think if people feel good about it, they should do it."

That is your “leader and decision maker”? One that belatedly suggests wearing a mask based on “if people feel good about it, they should do it”? Someone, please tell this “incompetent, unfit leader” that a surgical mask is NOT a facial adornment - it is a preventative and protective covering against Covid-19!

Come November 3rd, all those that needlessly lost a family member, a friend, a neighbour, a valued member of their community … THEY WILL REMEMBER!

Poll of Polls has Trump underwater by 14.1%
FiveThirtyEight has Trump underwater at 15.2%
Both of these polls area composite of all polls.
538 gave Trump a 5% chance of winning in 2016.

Remarkable.

_______

No, polls 5 months from an election are meaningless and only morons post about them and give them any credence (you).'

Comparing the approval rating of two Presidents on the same day in their first term is legit.
That’s funny. If Trump were up in the polls, that’s ALL WE WOULD HEAR FROM his Humpers.

Which
View attachment 358721
Do you really think that is going to happen? You saw the North Korea fiasco over the last 30 years or so. And if it is not us, Israel will get involved. They have no choice.

Which
View attachment 358721
Do you really think that is going to happen? You saw the North Korea fiasco over the last 30 years or so. And if it is not us, Israel will get involved. They have no choice.
And North Korea is still a fiasco. Kim used Trump to become important on the world stage and nothing changed after Kim kicked Trump to the curb like a cheap whore after he was done using Trump. Trump just keeps on embarrassing America and making America a joke internationally and at home.

Last edited:
I love watching the righties cling to a piece of drift wood from RASSmussen as they are about to go under. It’s so rewarding.

Forum List

Back