Trump at 47% approval today; Obama was at 46% this same day in his term

Yawn.....the only thing Trump will crush are breath mints in his back pocket when he sits on his fat asteroid.

I'll be there to laugh and celebrate the Dem's defeat. Kanye West just announced he's running for President, there goes Joe Biden's black vote. :eusa_boohoo:
And trump is softening his view on masks adding, that he looks pretty good in one, like the lone ranger. I guess trump plans on wearing the mask over his eyes. What a self absorbed dufus.

Get help for your TDS this is your second hate filled post lashing out at your imaginary demons.
At least everything I’ve said about Trump from his fat asteroid to his racism to his cheating in golf to his failed and illegal business practices, are true. You can just make up shit for your hated....like birtherism.
Oh, he’s an admitted sexual predator.....you guys travel with a “great guy”

A Dem staffer has accused Biden of sexually assaulting her. Feel free to debate that.

And before you TDS Sufferers poo-poo the Rasmussen Poll, as is customary note:

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results. "The media created a false narrative about the 2016 presidential campaign, and most polling reinforced it," {AND THEY ARE DOING IT AGAIN!!!!}

And this is backed up by:

I have never seen anyone put through so much Hell as Don Trump. The attacks, the attempted coups---have been going on since before he took office. He still managed to build the greatest economy in history, including for Blacks and Hispanics; endured a fraudulent impeachment; started no new wars, ended one and is about to end another--our longest in history....and has had to deal with a Chinese Disease and a Diseased New York Media...and he is still doing better today than Barack Hussein Obama was doing on the same day in his Presidency.

Remarkable.

If he could just find a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome. He will, but it looks like it will take until January of 2025.

_______
I knew it was Rasmussen before I clicked on the title.

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results. "The media created a false narrative about the 2016 presidential campaign, and most polling reinforced it," {AND THEY ARE DOING IT AGAIN!!!!}

I have never seen anyone put through so much Hell as Don Trump. The attacks, the attempted coups---have been going on since before he took office. He still managed to build the greatest economy in history, including for Blacks and Hispanics; endured a fraudulent impeachment; started no new wars, ended one and is about to end another--our longest in history....and has had to deal with a Chinese Disease and a Diseased New York Media...and he is still doing better today than Barack Hussein Obama was doing on the same day in his Presidency.

Remarkable.

If he could just find a cure for Trump Derangement Syndrome. He will, but it looks like it will take until January of 2025.

_______
I knew it was Rasmussen before I clicked on the title.
You mean, the most accurate poll in 2016?

That Rasmussen?

Remarkable.

_______
Rasmussen fake polls. They are BIG Trump fans, trying to make him look so much better than he is, thereby giving hope to his misguided supporters desperately looking for good Trump news. Got news for them: he's in serious trouble! Bigly!!!

Remarkable.

_______
Why look at only one poll while ignoring all the rest ... ?

Quinnipiac
  • Obama!: 45%
  • Trump*: 36%

Fox
  • Obama!: 47%
  • Trump*: 45%

ABC/WP
  • Obama!: 48%
  • Trump*: 40%

NBC/WSJ
  • Trump*: 42%

Gallup
  • Trump*: 38%

* = impeached; ! = not impeached

Remarkable.

_______
Why look at only one poll while ignoring all the rest ... ?

Quinnipiac
  • Obama!: 45%
  • Trump*: 36%

Fox
  • Trump*: 45%

ABC/WP
  • Obama!: 48%
  • Trump*: 40%

NBC/WSJ
  • Trump*: 42%

Gallup
  • Trump*: 38%

* = impeached; ! = not impeached
No links. :iyfyus.jpg:

[URL

I have never seen anyone put through so much Hell as Don Trump.

Really???? You really haven't been paying attention.

You're still investigating the Clintons, after 40 years of finding nothing, and you're still finding nothing - more than 25 investigations and still not a single charge. And you're still calling her a criminal and chanting "Lock her up".

Lincoln, Kennedy, and Reagan were shot, and only Reagan survived.

Nixon was driven from office and forced to resign.

Donald Trump has brought EVERYTHING that has happened to him onto himself. He's the one who enthusiastically invited the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton's campaign, and he's crowed victoriously about how much he loves Wikileaks. And then he cries "foul" when he's investigated for his ties to Russia.

He fired James Comey because of the Russia Investigation - something he admitted on national television, and claims outrage that this triggers an obstruction of justice investigation. He has been attacking and pursing investigations against everyone who investigated him and so far, he has acculmulated a bunch of law suits against the Justice Department for violations of the rights of Justice Apartment officials, and not one charge against any of them.

He illegally withheld aid from Ukraine, demanding an investiation of Joe Biden for his own political gain, and got his ass impeached for that one. The only reason he's still in office is the corruption of the Senate who refused to hear or call witnesses and who failed to remove him for his extortion and lies.

And his corona virus response has been the worst clusterfuck in the history of the country, leading to a total economic collapse, massive unemployment and 150,000 dead Americans to date.

Trump really hasn't gotten what he deserves. He deserves to be stripped of power, stripped of his wealth, charged, tried, and when, not if, found guilty, spend the rest of his life in jail, along with Manafort, Cohen, Flynn, and Stone.

Forum List

Back