Trump Asks Supreme Court To Intervene In Mar A Lago Documents Scandal

Keep drinking the kool aide little boys... it will be that much sweater when you never lay a hand on him and Trump wins the presidency again....

The FBI raided a former presidents home who may be the current presidents biggest rival in the next election and Wray the FBI chief has said absolutely nothing about it... no explanation from him what so ever... nothing from the DOJ... this should be stopped cold by the supreme court... if its not the next congress will have to file for impeachments of a lot of folks including Biden....
The FBI found hundreds of top secret documents that belonged to the archives, and that the former president had stolen. What exactly did you expect to hear from Wray and the DOJ?

Keep drinking the kool aide little boys... it will be that much sweater when you never lay a hand on him and Trump wins the presidency again....
Gawd!
You are just sickening in your worship of this man.
He's not going anywhere but prison.
The writing is on the wall.
His lawyers are turning on one another....and even lawyering up themselves.
This shit is not "made up." It is not just "wishful thinking" on the left.
It is not "TDS."
What we are seeing is the slow, tedious process of the DOJ crossing all the T's and dotting the I's to put together a case so strong and ironclad that when finally the indictments are handed down even freaks like you will not be able to credibly argue whether the charges are "legitimate."

Unless of course you just don't care about American politicians breaking the law and endangering national security.

Ok, now it's time for some ridiculous "yeah...but WHATABOUT" reply.

I'll be waiting.

The FBI found hundreds of top secret documents that belonged to the archives, and that the former president had stolen. What exactly did you expect to hear from Wray and the DOJ?
The FBI found ZERO top secret documents

There fixed your first mistake. And of course no classified documents would ever belong to the archives.

There is no evidence at all that Trump stole anything.

What I would have wished is that Wray and our FBI would have been honest, instead.

Gawd!
It is not "TDS."
What we are seeing is the slow, tedious process of the DOJ crossing all the T's and dotting the I's to put together a case so strong and ironclad that when finally the indictments are handed down even freaks like you will not be able to credibly argue whether the charges are "legitimate."

Unless of course you just don't care about American politicians breaking the law and endangering national security.

I'll be waiting.
^ yawn.

There fixed your first mistake. And of course no classified documents would ever belong to the archives.

What I would have wished is that Wray and our FBI would have been honest, instead.
Perhaps that is true in your alternative reality. You should discuss that with your therapist.

This is when yo border on ridiculous.

"Zero Top-Secret documents?
Who told you that?
Q-Anon?
OAN?
Steve Bannon?
Alex Jones?
Donald Trump?

You'd better check your facts dude.

I don't think you are intentionally trying to sound uninformed and stupid.

Game over.
The rats are jumping ship.

According to NBC News’ report, Bobb told DOJ attorneys that Corcoran “drafted it and told her to sign it,” citing the anonymous sources.

The added language insisted upon by Bobb and referred to by the Times was reportedly a clarification that she would only certify Trump no longer had marked-as-classified records in his possession “based upon the information that has been provided to me.” Such information, Bobb allegedly told the feds, came from Corcoran.
‘Trump Lawyers Turning Against Each Other’: Legal Experts React to Report That Christina Bobb Said She Was Told to Sign Alleged False Statement About Mar-a-Lago Docs ‘Trump Lawyers Turning Against Each Other’: Legal Experts React to Report That Christina Bobb Said She Was Told to Sign Alleged False Statement About Mar-a-Lago Docs
/——-/
BD37D99C-A30D-4726-AC0E-6627DE48086C.jpeg

This is when yo border on ridiculous.

"Zero Top-Secret documents?
Who told you that?
Q-Anon?
OAN?
Steve Bannon?
Alex Jones?
Donald Trump?

You'd better check your facts dude.

I don't think you are intentionally trying to sound uninformed and stupid.
Yo border? Those vowels really throw you libtards.

You are dumber than AOC.

If you could read outside of the daily Kos and it’s ilk, you would already know that the President (yes, Trump) already has said he had declassified the classified documents, you ignorant piece of crap. And Kash Patel has also said it.

Sorry that keeping up with actual news and info is so beyond your severely limited skill set.

Modern American liberalism is a huge fan and practitioner of fascism.

Again, those are mutually exclusive terms. See the in bolds for one example of many.

Fascism a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

often capitalized : a movement in modern Protestantism emphasizing intellectual liberty and the spiritual and ethical content of Christianity
b: a theory in economics emphasizing individual freedom from restraint and usually based on free competition, the self-regulating market, and the gold standard (see GOLD STANDARD sense 1)
c: a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy (see AUTONOMY sense 2) of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties

I recommend you learn more and stfu.
Please refer all complaints to...

Again, those are mutually exclusive terms. See the in bolds for one example of many.

Fascism a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

often capitalized : a movement in modern Protestantism emphasizing intellectual liberty and the spiritual and ethical content of Christianity
b: a theory in economics emphasizing individual freedom from restraint and usually based on free competition, the self-regulating market, and the gold standard (see GOLD STANDARD sense 1)
c: a political philosophy based on belief in progress, the essential goodness of the human race, and the autonomy (see AUTONOMY sense 2) of the individual and standing for the protection of political and civil liberties

Please refer all complaints to...

Zzz. The terms “modern American liberalism” and “fascist” are synonyms.

Gawd!
It is not "TDS."

I'll be waiting.
All of this from a Biden voter?... LMAO... are you blind with no memory of events?...

Yo border? Those vowels really throw you libtards.

You are dumber than AOC.

If you could read outside of the daily Kos and it’s ilk, you would already know that the President (yes, Trump) already has said he had declassified the classified documents, you ignorant piece of crap. And Kash Patel has also said it.

Sorry that keeping up with actual news and info is so beyond your severely limited skill set.
You are the most entertaining when you're trying to sound intelligent and up to date on information and trying to "school" others.
But then you say something ridiculous like "Donald Trump has already said," or "Kash Patel has said."
Which COMPLETELY invalidates whatever point you are trying to make.

Might as well say, "according to documented, pathological liars....."
Lmao!

And you should REALLY try to keep up with where your own cult currently is on all this.
Things move very quickly when Trump and his attorneys are spinning a case trying to keep him out of jail.
You are quoting talking points from like, three changes of stories ago.

You kniw, first Trump claimed there were ni classified documents.
Then he said there were but the FBI planted them.
Then he said they weren't planted. He took them, but he declassified them first.

Then when Judge dearie allowed Trump's "Special Master" in on it all one of the first things he did was challenge Trump's attorneys to swear in court which documents Trump had actually declassified.
Of course they refused to do that because lying under oath and getting caught is a lot different than lying to the press and the publuc.
So the lawyers wouldn't sign a damned thing that might result in their disbarrments later on.....and that pretty much to the "I de classified them" story.

You're welcome.

Obviously they are not. The group that is expressing fascist acts and ideas are the far right.
Not true. The demand for conformity comes from the left. The demand for an aggregation of federal government power comes from the left. The efforts to limit freedom of speech comes from the left.

It is obviously true that the modern American version of “liberalism” embraces fascism.

Not true. The demand for conformity comes from the left. The demand for an aggregation of federal government power comes from the left. The efforts to limit freedom of speech comes from the left.

It is obviously true that the modern American version of “liberalism” embraces fascism.
It's the mode or mechanism that defines fascism. The left uses the Democratic method of the voting process. The far-right has attempted violence to overthrow our government. That is fascism

Forum List

Back