Trump Asks Supreme Court To Intervene In Mar A Lago Documents Scandal

They can't, and they don't care.

All they care about is that the Kos Kidz told them that Trump's lawyers used "overbearing" language, so there! They probably tweet means stuff, also!

The USSC may not even hear this request. Or they may grant Trump exactly what his lawyers want. Any way this question is settled, it will be a half spoonful of nothing relish on the nothing burger that is the Mar-a-Lago Raid Hail Mary.

The DOJ is not prevented from indicting Trump right now, just by showing the grand jury the staged photos.

They will never indict because they would never allow Trump a chance to call witnesses in his defense.
The analysis about just how corrupt the Brandon Administration is, and how devoid of political judgment it is leads me to believe that (sadly) there is a fair prospect that they will make the blunder of getting an indictment against Trump.

Except for how the media beats the drums, I might say, “aww fuck it. But they’ll never convict.” And yet, you know the choice of venue will absolutely be the Dim stronghold: Washington, DC. Is it even possible to get a fair trial of any Republican in DC?

The analysis about just how corrupt the Brandon Administration is, and how devoid of political judgment it is leads me to believe that (sadly) there is a fair prospect that they will make the blunder of getting an indictment against Trump.

Except for how the media beats the drums, I might say, “aww fuck it. But they’ll never convict.” And yet, you know the choice of venue will absolutely be the Dim stronghold: Washington, DC. Is it even possible to get a fair trial of any Republican in DC?
It's possible. I made a wager about it with another poster, which my ethics as a semi-professional gambler would not allow me to do if it were a sucker bet.

But if Trump is indicted, that is the moment we can count on the USSC to put a quick stop to the nonsense.

If they didn't mind the Democratic Party wailing over Dobbs, they won't mind when they correctly decide, Trump v. DOJ.

You're not even pretending to be in touch with reality. Good. That makes it much easier for us.

Keep on crying. Your fascist sore-loser tears nourish the souls of patriots.

The FBI raided a former presidents home who may be the current presidents biggest rival in the next election and Wray the FBI chief has said absolutely nothing about it... no explanation from him what so ever... nothing from the DOJ... this should be stopped cold by the supreme court... if its not the next congress will have to file for impeachments of a lot of folks including Biden....

Sure you give a fuck. You’re an ignorant twat, but you’re predictable. As soon as you grasp that there are no viable charges against Trump if the documents weren’t classified while in his possession (at Mar A Lago on the date of the raid), you’ll give a huge fuck, you insignificant fuck.

Oh, and shit for brains? Try to pay attention. I used to go to a library to borrow books. They were in my personal possession but they never belonged to me. And I committed no crime in possessing them just the same.

Why, you shithead, you can’t even explain why the government had been engaged in negotiations with Trump over the documents. It will be a riotous moment at a Trump “trial” when the defense gets to ask National Archive officials about “why” they were “negotiating” over any items which they maintain is automatically “the governments.” 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Look at you....:heehee: Comparing stealing classified materials with checking books out at the public library. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

It's possible. I made a wager about it with another poster, which my ethics as a semi-professional gambler would not allow me to do if it were a sucker bet.

But if Trump is indicted, that is the moment we can count on the USSC to put a quick stop to the nonsense.

If they didn't mind the Democratic Party wailing over Dobbs, they won't mind when they correctly decide, Trump v. DOJ.
Say what? Since the Dems were upset over Dobbs, we won't be upset if the SC sides with Trump? That's your brilliant analysis?

What happened? The meds didn't kick in?

Ah....it's desperate deflection time! :clap:

Of course. I know the truth offends you. But that’s just you.

Why would it be incumbent on me to address that claim?

Whatever I believe or don’t believe about that is an unknown to you. So, WTF are you babbling about, blip?

So what?
Deflection noted.

You're not even pretending to be in touch with reality. Good. That makes it much easier for us.

Keep on crying. Your fascist sore-loser tears nourish the souls of patriots.
Don’t be such a stanky test, manboob. You have no basis from which to even comment on “reality.” You’re just a douchebag liberal whose foundational beliefs are always mired in fantasy and emotionalism.

By the way, it is you miserable libtards who embrace fascism. And your tears don’t nourish anything. They just make the rest of us laugh at simpletons like you.

what? Since the Dems were upset over Dobbs, we won't be upset if the SC sides with Trump? That's your brilliant analysis?

What happened? The meds didn't kick in?
They do take a long time.

But the sentence you quoted "they" refers to the Supreme court, not the posters on here. I'll restate:

If the Supreme Courst Justices didn't mind the Democratic Party wailing over Dobbs, they won't mind a little more wailing when the correctly decide Trump v. DOJ.

Sure you give a fuck. You’re an ignorant twat, but you’re predictable.
Lol. As are you, petunia. :itsok:
As soon as you grasp that there are no viable charges against Trump if the documents weren’t classified while in his possession (at Mar A Lago on the date of the raid), you’ll give a huge fuck, you insignificant fuck.
As soon as you grasp that there are no viable reasons for TFG to take the documents in the first place, you magatard, then you will have grown, mentally. Congratulations. You will have mentally mastered what most 5-year-olds mentally master in their basic development. Gotta start somewhere, amirite, magaturd? :113:
Oh, and shit for brains? Try to pay attention. I used to go to a library to borrow books. They were in my personal possession but they never belonged to me. And I committed no crime in possessing them just the same.
Your personal anecdotal false equivalence bullshit information sucks too. I don't care, dude. It's not bolstering your arguments in any way. :dunno:
Why, you shithead, you can’t even explain why the government had been engaged in negotiations with Trump over the documents. It will be a riotous moment at a Trump “trial” when the defense gets to ask National Archive officials about “why” they were “negotiating” over any items which they maintain is automatically “the governments.” 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Yep, more nonsense.

Lol. As are you, petunia. :itsok:

As soon as you grasp that there are no viable reasons for TFG to take the documents in the first place,
You don’t grasp that you don’t know the reason he took work home. You also don’t know when he took any of the documents to his Florida home. Accordingly, you don’t have the first clue as to whether the reasons were “viable” or not. You jerkoff.
you magatard,
The libtard ^ is using words it can’t even define again.
then you will have grown, mentally. Congratulations.
I’m completely unconcerned with the assessment of an absolute asshole like you.
You will have mentally mastered what most 5-year-olds mentally master in their basic development. Gotta start somewhere, amirite, magaturd? :113:
Silly libtard. You’re never right. You are what is known as a failed abortion. Your cognitive growth was crushed in utero.
Your personal anecdotal false equivalence bullshit information sucks too. I don't care, dude. It's not bolstering your arguments in any way. :dunno:
In other words, fumblin’ Dickweed ^ cannot cobble together any meaningful rejoinder. Not exactly a surprise.
Yep, more nonsense.

Yep. Every word you post.

Don’t be such a stanky test, manboob. You have no basis from which to even comment on “reality.” You’re just a douchebag liberal whose foundational beliefs are always mired in fantasy and emotionalism.

By the way, it is you miserable libtards who embrace fascism. And your tears don’t nourish anything. They just make the rest of us laugh at simpletons like you.
Liberalism and fascism are mutually exclusive terms.

I recommend you read more and post less

The FBI raided a former presidents home who may be the current presidents biggest rival in the next election and Wray the FBI chief has said absolutely nothing about it... no explanation from him what so ever... nothing from the DOJ... this should be stopped cold by the supreme court... if its not the next congress will have to file for impeachments of a lot of folks including Biden....
Game over.
The rats are jumping ship.

According to NBC News’ report, Bobb told DOJ attorneys that Corcoran “drafted it and told her to sign it,” citing the anonymous sources.

The added language insisted upon by Bobb and referred to by the Times was reportedly a clarification that she would only certify Trump no longer had marked-as-classified records in his possession “based upon the information that has been provided to me.” Such information, Bobb allegedly told the feds, came from Corcoran.
‘Trump Lawyers Turning Against Each Other’: Legal Experts React to Report That Christina Bobb Said She Was Told to Sign Alleged False Statement About Mar-a-Lago Docs ‘Trump Lawyers Turning Against Each Other’: Legal Experts React to Report That Christina Bobb Said She Was Told to Sign Alleged False Statement About Mar-a-Lago Docs

On Monday, the public learned that Donald Trump packed up the classified documents himself, tried to get an attorney to lie about returning everything, and that some of the items the National Archives was most interested in—including the letter from President Barack Obama and Trump’s correspondence with Kim Jung Un—are still missing. Naturally, this is the perfect time for Trump to take the whole thing to the Supreme Court and ask that they stop the Department of Justice from investigating possible criminal charges.

The application itself is full of the same kind of overbearing, half-baked language that has featured in every document that has come from Trump’s legal team in this ever-growing scandal, including claims that the 11th Circuit stay, rather than Judge Aileen Cannon’s extraordinary ruling, is a threat to legal precedent, and that the search itself “erodes public confidence in our system.”

So Trump packed up these documents himself. Earlier he said he didn't know what he threw in together. Once a liar always a liar. At any rate, a liar should not be trusted nor given any special rights.

Forum List

Back