Trump Asking For Donations To His Re-Election Campaign To Help Build His Wall

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
He couldn’t get Mexico to pay for it, so now wants Republican donors to help him force Congress to use American tax dollars for it.

WASHINGTON — Nearly two years into his presidency and having failed to build even a single yard of the 1,000-mile border wall he promised, President Donald Trump is now asking Republicans for donations to his re-election campaign to help him get it.

“I need you to take immediate action and sign our petition urging Congress to pass this bill to FULLY fund our border wall,” Trump writes in an email sent late Thursday by his re-election campaign. “This is so important that I even recorded a video for you. I need every single American to add their name. Yours cannot be missing.

Those who click on the “Add your name” button are taken to a page that harvests contact emails on behalf of Trump’s campaign and the Republican National Committee. Clicking the “Add your name” button after typing in a name, ZIP code and email address takes users to a page that solicits donations.

“That email tells you everything you need to know,” said Stan Collender, a former longtime budget committee staffer on Capitol Hill. “It’s not so much that Trump wants the wall as he wants this as a campaign issue.”

More: Trump Asking For Donations To His Re-Election Campaign To Help Build His Wall

Sounds good to me! Republicans should pay for Trump's wall. His base should jump on this.

Just curious, is there anyone who still believes a word this site's most pathological liar, Lahkota, says about anything? I've busted him/her in more bold-faced, flat-out lies than anyone on this site. I've seen enough threads to conclude this poster in simply incapable of telling the truth.

Just tax remittances. That's plenty to pay for the wall.

Funny. Tariffs will eat up any meager "tax remittances" - except for the filthy rich.

DpUL515W0AI5Ehh.jpg

DpUMGP6XUAcb9Vk.jpg

Forum List

Back