Trump Arrested!

Bragg: What his Cajones turned into....
324659194_1163201317675773_920078101292047473_n.jpg

It's really just tiresome.

I don't really care that much about Trump but good grief stop already

Well to be fair, you only subject yourself to it. You can chose not to click on trump threads and then post in them, which coincidentally only bumps it to the top where it will stay on the main page even longer. Can always just not pay attention to trump related stuff.

Well to be fair, you only subject yourself to it. You can chose not to click on trump threads and then post in them, which coincidentally only bumps it to the top where it will stay on the main page even longer. Can always just not pay attention to trump related stuff.
I think you misunderstand what she's tired of.

The damn forum is full of Trump

Its seems the NY DA Bragg seems to have bit off more than he could chew. The grand jury session/indictment was called off, because, it seems even Libs know that this sets a rather dangerous precedent. So, stick you thumbs back in you mouths, suck it up and get a shrink to treat you TDS.

The Democrats damn near guaranteed a Trump primary win after DeSantis stepped on his crank with a cowardly statement of capitulation "I'm going to stay out of it.

That should be his campaign slogan...

"When Democrats weaponize
judicial power to destroy their political opponents, you can depend on me...to sit on the sidelines and do absolutely nothing."

Last edited:
It would be THE stupidest thing they'd ever do.
So yeah.........just give them time.
Just so you know, Bragg is an extreme leftist who is doing no money bail and is soft on crime, meaning worthless criminals are getting away with garbage. He just wants to bury Trump so bad but I hope they punish Bragg for using this fiasco, as his moment in time...

Just so you know, Bragg is an extreme leftist who is doing no money bail and is soft on crime, meaning worthless criminals are getting away with garbage. He just wants to bury Trump so bad but I hope they punish Bragg for using this fiasco, as his moment in time...
Absolutely Disgusting..

Forum List

Back