Trump Approval at 51% after 3 days of Democratic Convention

Right. Like the United States Intelligence Department doesn't know what it's doing. Keep on sucking up that good 'ol Scumpty Kool Aid! Bigly!!!
Tell us all you know about US Intellegence (there is no US Intelligence Department, big shot).
I have a minute to spare.

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll sponsored by Liberty Nation for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove."

aug20

_____

Nope, I will give my right to vote....ever. We are in the middle of a pandemic and you people, who claim to believe a non-existent "Right To Life" want to put the lives of voters in danger by demanding in-person voting.

Vote By Mail (a.k.a. Absentee Voting) is the safest way to vote right now.
Three days of the Democrat/Bolshevik Convention has run The Donald up to 51%!! Ahead, by the way of what Iran-Lover Barack Obama was scoring at the same time in his presidency.

I think the break-down really is this:

48% per cent of the Country has Trump Derangement Syndrome. And 51% of the Country is sick to death of the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

______

I know the elementary, child-like responses is too attack Rasmussen, but I has shown many times before that Rasmussen was one of the two most reliable polls from 2016--last time The Donald took out a Democratic candidate. In 2016, he beat Depravity. Now the Democrats are trying Dementia.

51% to 48%
Biden will lose in a landslide
I wouldn't bet on or rely that just yet.
Says the turd who voted for Hillary

Says the dried up dog turd who support a 5-Deferment, Draft Dodging Coward to attacks God Star Families and puts the lives of Veterans at risk by slowing the mail.
he doesn't put anyone's life at risk ---that's baloney
One Hundred Seventy-Nine Thousand One Hundred Ninety-Seven

An Outright, Downright Mother Fucking LIE!!!

Our Veterans receive their meds through the mail asshole and I know this because I am one them. By deliberating slowing down the mail, lives are at risk.

Then tell the Democrats to quit pushing this mail-in voting shit and you'll get your meds on time.

In the middle of a Pandemic that has killed One Hundred Seventy-Nine Thousand One Hundred Ninety Seven (179,197) Americans, you Cons want to put the lives of American Voters in danger with In-Person Voting. So much for that idiot and totally non-existent "Right To Life" you claim to believe in.

Vote By Mail (a.k.a. Absentee Voting) is by safer and you fucking brain dead cons want more people exposed.

You are deliberately putting the lives of the Men and Women who served their in jeopardy because they cannot get their meds safely through mail simply because you do not want people to vote by mail.

You do not care about the Veterans, no big surprise because the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Orange Shit Stain does not care about them either. You would rather these Men and Women who served their country suffer and die because you small mined assholes who cannot see beyond the end of your nose.

Geebus chrisp-------the virus isn't the treat to voting---armed gangs of brown shirts for the dems is.

Forum List

Back