Trump appoints Obama conspiracist Kayleigh McEnany as press secretary

President Trump’s new press secretary is a steadfast supporter who amplified the conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Kayleigh McEnany, 31, was confirmed yesterday as the replacement for Stephanie Grisham, becoming Mr Trump’s fourth press secretary in less than four years. Mrs Grisham, 43, is leaving to work as chief of staff to Melania Trump, the first lady, without having held a single press briefing during her nine months in post.

Sounds like a crazy bitch. Lots of fun ahead I think.
Well, what lead her to that assumption?

Stupid lies and edited videos.

Are you an unwitting Russian puppet or a paid agitator?

President Trump’s new press secretary is a steadfast supporter who amplified the conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Kayleigh McEnany, 31, was confirmed yesterday as the replacement for Stephanie Grisham, becoming Mr Trump’s fourth press secretary in less than four years. Mrs Grisham, 43, is leaving to work as chief of staff to Melania Trump, the first lady, without having held a single press briefing during her nine months in post.

She destroys democrats! Will be entertaining!

Educated at Georgetown, interned for several politicians and worked at CNN. She seems pretty well qualified so the vicious left calls her a conspiracist. No surprises here.

Educated at Georgetown, interned for several politicians and worked at CNN. She seems pretty well qualified so the vicious left calls her a conspiracist. No surprises here.
Birther?

1586541626898.jpeg

One of America’s great females that deliver inspiration to all females across the country. Strength! Educated!

Birther?

View attachment 321704
You can pin a label on anyone if it makes you feel comfortable but the simple truth is that no one has ever seen either Obama's real birth certificate or his school records.

Another move by Trump, and another thread from a TDS'er.
You just can't imagine how surprised I am. :auiqs.jpg:

Birther?

View attachment 321704
You can pin a label on anyone if it makes you feel comfortable but the simple truth is that no one has ever seen either Obama's real birth certificate or his school records.
OMG

We got another Birther!

Birther?

View attachment 321704
OMG

We got another Birther!
"Birthers", "Deniers". Lefties have a label for everyone who disagrees with them. It's easier than arguing (or thinking)..

Birther?

View attachment 321704
OMG

We got another Birther!
"Birthers", "Deniers". Lefties have a label for everyone who disagrees with them. It's easier than arguing (or thinking)..
Pretty much so...

I guess it is easier than calling you a fucking retard

If she is intelligent why does she say stupid things ?
Tommy, there are people now, a lot of them...that will never, ever believe a Pro media person anymore. And will watch someone or group give to them what they deserve. When you look at them they have this lifeless look. Like they are trained to spew the venom they do. Laughing at people who try to follow rules of history. Truthfully, an economic depression will be deserved by us all.

I’ve watched her for years. She’s very bright and astute.
Nothing conspiratorial about Obama being born in Kenya. His father was a Kenyan National so the odds are just as good that he was born there as he was born in the US. That’s simple logic.
However, as for qualifying for POTUS, he provided the necessary birth certificate info so that issue is moot.

And don’t forget... Hillary started that birth certificate issue.

And don’t forget... Hillary started that birth certificate issue.
Actually, she didn’t

I’ve watched her for years. She’s very bright and astute.
Nothing conspiratorial about Obama being born in Kenya. His father was a Kenyan National so the odds are just as good that he was born there as he was born in the US. That’s simple logic.
However, as for qualifying for POTUS, he provided the necessary birth certificate info so that issue is moot.

You are not very good at gambling, are you?

She’s amazing! I hope all little girls watch’s this courageous female take on democrat nazis

Forum List

Back