Trump...another great speech..and going straight at hilary like no other Republican could...

This is pretty fucking amazing. He has regrets for some of the things he's said that may have hurt people, his comments about the heartbreak and tragedy that's going on in LA. "I will not rest until children of every color in this country are fully included in the American dream" "I will never put anyone's interests ahead of yours"

Just got word he's going to LA tomorrow.
Trump is going to apologize for what he said?

That is going to take a while
Hey man don't hate :lol:

Trump is speaking now......and he is going straight at hilary and her lying.........great speech.....the Trump Train is on it's way.......

How long can the democrat minions in the media hide Trumps speeches....?

But-but-but what is Trumps help for the middle class in wages and the economy? Oh wait, he doesn't have one.

Where have you been hiding, in Siberia? How about tax cuts for starters? How about jobs? You really need to do some research.

You mean a tiny tax cut for the middle class and a huge one for the rich? How is he going to create jobs, by giving rich people more money? Didn't work for Saint Ronald.

Certainly hasn't worked for Obama. Not a sinle quarter of growth above 3%. Middle Class earnings down over $4,000.00 a year.

Still much better than it was as your favorite president was leaving. 800,000 jobs were being lost each month. Sorry if Obama didn't clean up your mess fast enough.

I guess you'll have to go out and look for one of those scarce Obama jobs now. Sorry about that.

BOOM! 7 States Are About To UNLEASH Massive SHOCK On Food Stamp Abusers... | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

But-but-but what is Trumps help for the middle class in wages and the economy? Oh wait, he doesn't have one.

Where have you been hiding, in Siberia? How about tax cuts for starters? How about jobs? You really need to do some research.

You mean a tiny tax cut for the middle class and a huge one for the rich? How is he going to create jobs, by giving rich people more money? Didn't work for Saint Ronald.

Certainly hasn't worked for Obama. Not a sinle quarter of growth above 3%. Middle Class earnings down over $4,000.00 a year.

Still much better than it was as your favorite president was leaving. 800,000 jobs were being lost each month. Sorry if Obama didn't clean up your mess fast enough.

I guess you'll have to go out and look for one of those scarce Obama jobs now. Sorry about that.

BOOM! 7 States Are About To UNLEASH Massive SHOCK On Food Stamp Abusers... | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Nope. Retired now, and I don't do anything I don't want to do. I don't even start that till noon.

He's still going to lose

He already lost. He just hasn't realized it yet. Or maybe he has and is trying to find an excuse to drop out.

You can do your victory dance 1000 times, but it won't save Hillary. She's going down because the more people learn about her, the less they like her, and they are going to learn more than they can stomach by the time of the election.

Nope. Retired now, and I don't do anything I don't want to do. I don't even start that till noon.

I'll bet you really miss the smell of chicken frying like you enjoyed while employed at Church's Fried Chicken.

I'll bet you really miss the smell of chicken frying like you enjoyed while employed at Church's Fried Chicken.

And another swing and a miss.

So he finally realized black folks vote too. I was wondering if he could figure that out.

Republicans aren't the racists...the democrats are....blacks may finally be realizing this...as their children lose their futures after decades of voting democrat.......the party that owned their ancestors as slaves.....

He is now hitting hilary again about just seeing blacks as votes and nothing else.....

Oddly, all those black people just don't seem to agree with you.

What are you like the official spokeslib for black people?

No..bulldog is a democrat...they still think they own black people.....

So he finally realized black folks vote too. I was wondering if he could figure that out.

Republicans aren't the racists...the democrats are....blacks may finally be realizing this...as their children lose their futures after decades of voting democrat.......the party that owned their ancestors as slaves.....

He is now hitting hilary again about just seeing blacks as votes and nothing else.....

Oh please explain why anybody should believe your claim.

Today's RW example...living in the 19th century.

The democrats owned blacks as slaves and now they use them for votes......same mentality, different time.......for all the damage democrats have done to blacks..there should be a war crimes tribunal.....

The democrats owned blacks as slaves and now they use them for votes......same mentality, different time.......for all the damage democrats have done to blacks..there should be a war crimes tribunal.....

In contrast to Republicans who never use any group for votes? Are you sure about that?

One minute the RWnuts are claiming there's something wrong with getting the black vote, the next they're dreaming out loud about how someday THEY will get the black vote.

In contrast to Republicans who never use any group for votes? Are you sure about that?

There is nothing wrong with trying to get votes......lying to get them and destroying the people whose votes you get once you have the votes....that is the crime of the democrats.

Its true, we rely on honest patriotic Americans to vote for liberty and freedom.

Forum List

Back