Trump...another great speech..and going straight at hilary like no other Republican could...

Trump is speaking now......and he is going straight at hilary and her lying.........great speech.....the Trump Train is on it's way.......

How long can the democrat minions in the media hide Trumps speeches....?
No one in his or her right mind wants a President Trump. But even a casual look at the Electoral College shows that it is not going to happen. Fact: There are not enough unlikely white voters in America to elect him. The redneck riot at the polls this November will look visually impressive, but it won’t resist simple demographic math. To win, Trump would have to turn blue states purple or red, and his big, bigoted mouth won’t allow that to happen.

Trump is speaking now......and he is going straight at hilary and her lying.........great speech.....the Trump Train is on it's way.......

No one in his or her right mind wants a President Trump. But even a casual look at the Electoral College shows that it is not going to happen. Fact: There are not enough unlikely white voters in America to elect him. The redneck riot at the polls this November will look visually impressive, but it won’t resist simple demographic math. To win, Trump would have to turn blue states purple or red, and his big, bigoted mouth won’t allow that to happen.

enjoy your delusions while you can. Hillary Clinton will never be president---------book it.

Did you folks see the size of that crowd? Amazing that he can still draw such a large crowd after being on the stump this long now.
Bernie drew large crowds too.....does thousands translate to millions?

It could have translated to millions. The dnc and bill clinton's wife sabotaged bernie though. Nobody has too much enthusiasm for her, it seems like. When she gets some energy for a rally, very few show up compared to sanders or trump crowds.

Yet those crowds still aren't enough to elect Trump. I guess the crowds didn't count as much as you hoped/

Was not aware the election has been held yet.

The part that determines who the winner will be has. That part was over when the GOP chose Trump.

You mean a tiny tax cut for the middle class and a huge one for the rich? How is he going to create jobs, by giving rich people more money? Didn't work for Saint Ronald.

Certainly hasn't worked for Obama. Not a sinle quarter of growth above 3%. Middle Class earnings down over $4,000.00 a year.

Still much better than it was as your favorite president was leaving. 800,000 jobs were being lost each month. Sorry if Obama didn't clean up your mess fast enough.

I guess you'll have to go out and look for one of those scarce Obama jobs now. Sorry about that.

BOOM! 7 States Are About To UNLEASH Massive SHOCK On Food Stamp Abusers... | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Wouldn't it be nice to see a story from the Right Wing News on why we have working class poor people.

Democrat policies.

Cheap Greedy Employers.

Certainly hasn't worked for Obama. Not a sinle quarter of growth above 3%. Middle Class earnings down over $4,000.00 a year.

Still much better than it was as your favorite president was leaving. 800,000 jobs were being lost each month. Sorry if Obama didn't clean up your mess fast enough.

I guess you'll have to go out and look for one of those scarce Obama jobs now. Sorry about that.

BOOM! 7 States Are About To UNLEASH Massive SHOCK On Food Stamp Abusers... | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Wouldn't it be nice to see a story from the Right Wing News on why we have working class poor people.

Democrat policies.

Cheap Greedy Employers.

Then use the option a lot of us have. Go in business yourself. Ain't America great?

But-but-but what is Trumps help for the middle class in wages and the economy? Oh wait, he doesn't have one.

Where have you been hiding, in Siberia? How about tax cuts for starters? How about jobs? You really need to do some research.

Tax cuts for me, not you. I haven't seen any plan for jobs. YOU, may need to do research.

Not my fault you are uninformed.

Trump has zero policies or plans to help the middle class.

enjoy your delusions while you can. Hillary Clinton will never be president---------book it.

If you weren't broke by years of Republican policy I'd bet with you.

But-but-but what is Trumps help for the middle class in wages and the economy? Oh wait, he doesn't have one.

Where have you been hiding, in Siberia? How about tax cuts for starters? How about jobs? You really need to do some research.

Tax cuts for me, not you. I haven't seen any plan for jobs. YOU, may need to do research.

Not my fault you are uninformed.

Trump has zero policies or plans to help the middle class.

A tax cut and creating more jobs with less regulation equates to "no policies or plans"? LOL!!

When you look at the shitstorm Dumbya left him, Obama has done more than okay.

I can't figure it out myself. Obama was on tv touting all the jobs he claims he has created and how robust the economy is. Today, I watched a Clinton ad on television that said she was going to turn the country around and create a bunch of jobs, rebuild the infrastructure and do all kinds of things. One or the other of them is lying.

I can't figure it out myself. Obama was on tv touting all the jobs he claims he has created and how robust the economy is. Today, I watched a Clinton ad on television that said she was going to turn the country around and create a bunch of jobs, rebuild the infrastructure and do all kinds of things. One or the other of them is lying.

No. He can create jobs as can she. They are not mutually exclusive. Not that hard to follow really. He got the country back on an even keel and now she's going to run with what he started. Neither are lying. All pretty straight forward.

No. He can create jobs as can she. They are not mutually exclusive. Not that hard to follow really. He got the country back on an even keel and now she's going to run with what he started. Neither are lying. All pretty straight forward.

Of course. Except that is not the way she is framing her ad. She is saying the country is in a mess and she will fix it. It's gonna be all milk and honey.

Of course. Except that is not the way she is framing her ad. She is saying the country is in a mess and she will fix it. It's gonna be all milk and honey.

link to direct quotes please...where she said the country is a mess..

It was on television, Dipshit. Don't you watch her ads?

No, I don't. Link to the ads...take your time....I'm guessing, you're just another conservative whacko running your mouth off..

link to direct quotes please...where she said the country is a mess..

It was on television, Dipshit. Don't you watch her ads?

No, I don't. Link to the ads...take your time....I'm guessing, you're just another conservative whacko running your mouth off..

And you're just another Liberal with your head buried in the sand.

Forum List

Back