Trump...another great speech..and going straight at hilary like no other Republican could...

Still much better than it was as your favorite president was leaving. 800,000 jobs were being lost each month. Sorry if Obama didn't clean up your mess fast enough.

I guess you'll have to go out and look for one of those scarce Obama jobs now. Sorry about that.

BOOM! 7 States Are About To UNLEASH Massive SHOCK On Food Stamp Abusers... | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Wouldn't it be nice to see a story from the Right Wing News on why we have working class poor people.

Democrat policies.

Cheap Greedy Employers.

Then use the option a lot of us have. Go in business yourself. Ain't America great?

In today's capitalist racketeer economy, you need five years total capital or you won't make it more than12 months.

Better option, regulate greed.

But-but-but what is Trumps help for the middle class in wages and the economy? Oh wait, he doesn't have one.

Where have you been hiding, in Siberia? How about tax cuts for starters? How about jobs? You really need to do some research.

Tax cuts for me, not you. I haven't seen any plan for jobs. YOU, may need to do research.

Not my fault you are uninformed.

Trump has zero policies or plans to help the middle class.

A tax cut and creating more jobs with less regulation equates to "no policies or plans"? LOL!!

I wrote 'to help the middle class.' NOTHING that Trump has planned will help the middle class.

I guess you'll have to go out and look for one of those scarce Obama jobs now. Sorry about that.

BOOM! 7 States Are About To UNLEASH Massive SHOCK On Food Stamp Abusers... | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Wouldn't it be nice to see a story from the Right Wing News on why we have working class poor people.

Democrat policies.

Cheap Greedy Employers.

Then use the option a lot of us have. Go in business yourself. Ain't America great?

In today's capitalist racketeer economy, you need five years total capital or you won't make it more than12 months.

It's good that many don't feel that way and go ahead and open their business.

Where have you been hiding, in Siberia? How about tax cuts for starters? How about jobs? You really need to do some research.

Tax cuts for me, not you. I haven't seen any plan for jobs. YOU, may need to do research.

Not my fault you are uninformed.

Trump has zero policies or plans to help the middle class.

A tax cut and creating more jobs with less regulation equates to "no policies or plans"? LOL!!

I wrote 'to help the middle class.' NOTHING that Trump has planned will help the middle class.

That's plain stupid. A tax cut would help them. They've lost $4,000 a year in income under Obama.

Trump is speaking now......and he is going straight at hilary and her lying.........great speech.....the Trump Train is on it's way.......

How long can the democrat minions in the media hide Trumps speeches....?
too bad the speech got an big pinocchio huh !!!! must of killed you when they came out and pointed all the lies in it ... Keep up the good work trump, it getting you further down in the polls ...

So he finally realized black folks vote too. I was wondering if he could figure that out.

We didn't know since all the federal judges have deemed you too stupid and ignorant to be expected to possess a photo voter ID. All of you sign your names as "X", right?
boy you sure try ... sadly though you still come across as a idiot
lets see here who was it that made reference to trumps tiny penus ??? wast it hillary??? NOOOOOO !! was it bernie ??? NOOOOOOOOO was it Obama NOOOO WAS it any body on the left that made that comment??? no it was not .. it was your parties candidates the repub-lie-tards that made the reference and you can't stand the Idea that your party is full of homos right???

Last edited:

Democrat policies.

Cheap Greedy Employers.

thats because you're like trump ... you could care less if you file bankruptcy just as long as they lose all their money and you walk away with all of your investment ... we get it

So he finally realized black folks vote too. I was wondering if he could figure that out.

We didn't know since all the federal judges have deemed you too stupid and ignorant to be expected to possess a photo voter ID. All of you sign your names as "X", right?

I'm not a Liberal Democrat federal judge.
we know you're a republican ... best known for their stupidity ... you fit the mold well...

p.s.
what has being a liberal and a judge has to do with anything ... I personally feel they do a great job forcing you repub-lie-tards to follow the constitution ... whats wrong with that ???

Democrat policies.

Cheap Greedy Employers.

thats because you're like trump ... you could care less if you file bankruptcy just as long as they lose all their money and you walk away with all of your investment ... we get it

Hossfly, I ran my own electrical engineering corporation for thirty-five years. I have now retired and turned the management of the corporation over to my three children. I hardly failed or filed bankruptcy. I know several who have done and are doing the same thing.

we know you're a republican ... best known for their stupidity ... you fit the mold well...

Sounds like you are. I'll bet you're a good little wage slave working for a Republican.

Sounds like you are. I'll bet you're a good little wage slave working for a Republican.
I don't work ... have worked a job in 40 years I'm 65 now ... I let the corporations pay my income ... I realize you don't know but I learn a long time ago by a brilliant money mgr. who is one of my closes friends,, who took my money and made a ton of money for me to live on ... which has given me a great life by investing it correctly but being jealous of me as you may be I don't respect anything republican ... not one thing ... they haven't done anything worth my vote in the last 65 years ... but you stay with your people ... the republicans ... the stupid people ...

Cheap Greedy Employers.

Hossfly, I ran my own electrical engineering corporation for thirty-five years. I have now retired and turned the management of the corporation over to my three children. I hardly failed or filed bankruptcy. I know several who have done and are doing the same thing.
and another one of these hard working I made something of my self fools ... I could carer less what you built or didn't build ... we all know thats probably a lie anyway ... thats what you repub-lie-tards do ... lie trying to make us believe you're something else that your not ... tell us how to figure out the size of a breaker and its wire size that should be a easy thing to do

Forum List

Back