Trump...another great speech..and going straight at hilary like no other Republican could...

We didn't know since all the federal judges have deemed you too stupid and ignorant to be expected to possess a photo voter ID. All of you sign your names as "X", right?
boy you sure try ... sadly though you still come across as a idiot

I'm not a Liberal Democrat federal judge.
we know you're a republican ... best known for their stupidity ... you fit the mold well...

Sounds like you are. I'll bet you're a good little wage slave working for a Republican.
I don't work ... have worked a job in 40 years I'm 65 now ... I let the corporations pay my income ... I realize you don't know but I learn a long time ago by a brilliant money mgr. who is one of my closes friends,, who took my money and made a ton of money for me to live on ... which has given me a great life by investing it correctly but being jealous of me as you may be I don't respect anything republican ... not one thing ... that haven't done anything worth my vote in the last 6o years ... but you stay with your people ... the republicans ... the stupid people ...

Sounds like you are another Liberal self-proclaimed genius alright. There are many on here with an associate's degree in frying chicken.

we know you're a republican ... best known for their stupidity ... you fit the mold well...

Sounds like you are. I'll bet you're a good little wage slave working for a Republican.
I don't work ... have worked a job in 40 years I'm 65 now ... I let the corporations pay my income ... I realize you don't know but I learn a long time ago by a brilliant money mgr. who is one of my closes friends,, who took my money and made a ton of money for me to live on ... which has given me a great life by investing it correctly but being jealous of me as you may be I don't respect anything republican ... not one thing ... that haven't done anything worth my vote in the last 6o years ... but you stay with your people ... the republicans ... the stupid people ...

Sounds like you are another Liberal self-proclaimed genius alright. There are many on here with an associate's degree in frying chicken.
no i never claimed I was a genius ... that's my money MGR job ...I claimed that I wasn't stupid like you and worked my ass off ... if that makes me genius so be it

here rocket scientist I'll help ya cause you could't figure it out ... on a piece of equipment that needs some sort of device to interrupt the flow of electricity, you base the size of the breaker on the amount of total amperage it draws ... then figure 10 percent higher would be the breaker size ... I realize breakers come if different fixed sizes, but thats a rule of thumb if the amp draw is 42 amps you get a 50 amp breaker ... wire is determined the same way... seems you must be a liar ... cause you couldn't answer a very simple question any electrical engineer could answer ... on did I tell you I have a degree in electronic engineering, my bad

Simple. It all depends upon the load on the circuit. If it is an air conditioning type of load, the breaker size can be up to 150% of the amperage load. Wire sizes are based upon the total amperage draw of the load and is easily found by looking it up in tables provided within the National Electrical Code and is dependent upon the type of wire insulation used also and the distance from the motor control center or panel board to the load . Other tables in the Code will tell you the size of conduit required according to the number of conductors, size of the conductors, and the insulation of the conductors.

My particular expertise was in the design of process control and instrumentation. I did several government jobs designing and building jet engine test cells for the Navy and Marine Corps. I also worked in power plant control, boiler control, etc.

no i never claimed I was a genius ... that's my money MGR job ...I claimed that I wasn't stupid like you and worked my ass off ... if that makes me genius so be it

But on one hand you claim Obama's economy is booming yet you claim one needs twelve years of finances to start up a business - something you have never actually done yourself though. LOL!!

So he finally realized black folks vote too. I was wondering if he could figure that out.

We didn't know since all the federal judges have deemed you too stupid and ignorant to be expected to possess a photo voter ID. All of you sign your names as "X", right?

You're not a fluffy bunny either, but that doesn't stop you from being an idiot.

So he finally realized black folks vote too. I was wondering if he could figure that out.

You're not a fluffy bunny either, but that doesn't stop you from being an idiot.

Actually, those Liberal federal judges have not deemed that I am too stupid to be able to have a photo voter ID. Only that Black folks are.

Actually, those Liberal federal judges have not deemed that I am too stupid to be able to have a photo voter ID. Only that Black folks are.

I see many court decisions on your mental ability in your future.

Liberal federal judges have already made decisions concerning your mental abilities. They found them wanting.

Liberal federal judges have already made decisions concerning your mental abilities. They found them wanting.

Really? Tell me all about that.

It's way above your paygrade.

Wouldn't it be nice to see a story from the Right Wing News on why we have working class poor people.

Democrat policies.

Cheap Greedy Employers.

Then use the option a lot of us have. Go in business yourself. Ain't America great?

In today's capitalist racketeer economy, you need five years total capital or you won't make it more than12 months.

Better option, regulate greed.

It's good that many don't feel that way and go ahead and open their business.

They can 'feel' anything they want, unfortunately intelligence and knowledge isn't a feeling.

Simple. It all depends upon the load on the circuit. If it is an air conditioning type of load, the breaker size can be up to 150% of the amperage load. Wire sizes are based upon the total amperage draw of the load and is easily found by looking it up in tables provided within the National Electrical Code and is dependent upon the type of wire insulation used also and the distance from the motor control center or panel board to the load . Other tables in the Code will tell you the size of conduit required according to the number of conductors, size of the conductors, and the insulation of the conductors.

My particular expertise was in the design of process control and instrumentation. I did several government jobs designing and building jet engine test cells for the Navy and Marine Corps. I also worked in power plant control, boiler control, etc.
what a waste of your life

But on one hand you claim Obama's economy is booming yet you claim one needs twelve years of finances to start up a business - something you have never actually done yourself though. LOL!!
never made that statement ....where do you come up with this bull shit ??? do you pull it out of your ass or what ??? what I will say about obama in the last seven years not 12, going on 8 he pulled us out of having another great depression ... he also, by his leadership alone, stop the hemorrhaging of jobs that was created by your wonderful repub-lie-tards... you can't say otherwise cause you would be lying... oh wait that won't stop you ...

Last edited:

for 8 years after I graduated, I worked for western Electric designing PBX systems ... a real boring Job in my opinion ... I quit it when my money manager took my savings and doubled it in two years he kept doing that from the get go, after I gave him my savings ... he said now, this was around 1979 where 2000 dollars a month was a lot of money back then ... he said he could pay me 2000 dollars a month for the next 10 year with out affecting the principle ... then in ten years Iit increased by a 1000... we paid my house off never working a job again ... sound like that's the job you really had ... frying chicken !!!! did ya get to steel the Colonel's secret recipe ??? bet you did

translation = he's just running off at the mouth

translation = he's just running off at the mouth

At least I have sense enough to not be running off at the mouth on a board talking to myself. I left you and attended church and you're still beating your gums and bragging on your nonsense.

Tax cuts for me, not you. I haven't seen any plan for jobs. YOU, may need to do research.

Not my fault you are uninformed.

Trump has zero policies or plans to help the middle class.

A tax cut and creating more jobs with less regulation equates to "no policies or plans"? LOL!!

I wrote 'to help the middle class.' NOTHING that Trump has planned will help the middle class.

That's plain stupid. A tax cut would help them. They've lost $4,000 a year in income under Obama.

A tax cut of how much, $200.00/yr? Yea, that will help.

Over the last 45 years the middle class has lost tens of thousands of dollars due to capitalist racketeers helped by Republicans.

Forum List

Back