Trump announces plans for a "Salute to America" parade on the 4th of July at the Lincoln Memorial

Trump is the most fun president. for that alone, he deserves re-election

Mark Knoller on Twitter

We do not need to spend money on a frickin parade to boost the Potus up, he is bloated enough, besides every town has their own parade and fireworks.
Are you serious? Washington D.C. doesn't have a 4th of July Parade? EVERY TINY ONE HORSE (OR NO HORSE) TOWN AROUND HERE HAS A PARADE ON THE 4TH.
Unbelievable. Trump is absolutely right.

Not sure where he gets all this energy at his age, keep fighting the good fight

"HOLD THE DATE! We will be having one of the biggest gatherings in the history of Washington, D.C., on July 4th. It will be called “A Salute To America” and will be held at the Lincoln Memorial. Major fireworks display, entertainment and an address by your favorite President, me!" - President Trump

methinks Trump wants to be saluted.....~S~

He said he wants Americans to behave like North Koreans to with Little Rocket Man.

He's so incredibly stupid so its not all that surprising that he thinks this is something new but my bet is that he will by fucking god turn it into a NK-style parade.

More and more wasted millions and billions but not to worry - the working class will pay the bill.

BTW, my favorite of the stupid crap he says is that he wants us on Mars by the time of the end of his term. Brainless orange traitor squatting in the WH.

Forum List

Back