Trump and Rubio The Morning After...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Trump apparently got drunk on his ass Tweeting after the whipping he got from Marco....and Marco was having a ball with the aftermath this morning in Texas: :lol:

Lightweight Marco Rubio was working hard last night. The problem is, he is a choker, and once a choker, always a chocker! Mr. Meltdown.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2016 Leightweight chocker Marco Rubio looks like a little boy on stage. Not presidential material!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2016

Lying Ted Cruz and leightweight chocker Marco Rubio teamed up last night in a last ditch effort to stop our great movement. They failed!

Wow, every poll said I won the debate last night. Great honer!

Rubio sounded like a desperate child crying out for attention. He's a loser. He isn't ready for the big leagues. Like Trump, most have dismissed him.

Too sensitive as well. I don't want a sensitive, touchy feely, Commander in Chief. Need some cajones in the White House.

Republicans need pitbull candidates. Trump and Christie won't take any shit from the vicious Left. I think that could be a formidable ticket. They tried the high road dignified approach last time with Romney. The Left viciously attacked him and his family. And Romney being the genuinely good guy he is, tried to ignore it and rise above it. He didn't fight back. And that doesn't work anymore.

Our Society is debased and nasty. It wants viciousness. It wants to see you get down & dirty. Most may not admit it, but it is what they want. It's a 'Jerry Springer' age. The dignified high road doesn't work anymore. It's seen as weakness. Trump and Christie will go on the attack. They'll fight back against the Left's viciousness. It's exactly what the Republican Party needs at this point.

• Banned
Rubio sounded like a desperate child crying out for attention. He's a loser. He isn't ready for the big leagues. Like Trump, most have dismissed him.

Trump was having PANIC ATTACKS backstage during the debate...and having his flop-sweat makeup reapplied. :badgrin:

Too sensitive as well. I don't want a sensitive, touchy feely, Commander in Chief. Need some cajones in the White House.

Republicans need pitbull candidates. Trump and Christie won't take any shit from the vicious Left. I think that could be a formidable ticket. They tried the high road dignified approach last time with Romney. The Left viciously attacked him and his family. And Romney being the genuinely good guy he is, tried to ignore it and rise above it. He didn't fight back. And that doesn't work anymore.

Our Society is debased and nasty. It wants viciousness. It wants to see you get down & dirty. Most may not admit it, but it is what they want. It's a 'Jerry Springer' age. The dignified high road doesn't work anymore. It's seen as weakness. Trump and Christie will go on the attack. They'll fight back against the Left's viciousness. It's exactly what the Republican Party needs at this point.
They represent strength and that carries a lot of weight (no Christie jokes lol). The lefts and Hillary's attacks on the right being racist, bigots, misogynists etc will not go unchallenged. They have no clue what is coming their way.

Trump was having PANIC ATTACKS backstage during the debate...and having his flop-sweat makeup reapplied. :badgrin:

Rubio sounded like a desperate crybaby. He just in't ready for the big leagues. His only hope would be a VP spot. And that might be possible. He has some appeal. I'm sure Trump will consider it.

They represent strength and that carries a lot of weight (no Christie jokes lol). The lefts and Hillary's attacks on the right being racist, bigots, misogynists etc will not go unchallenged. They have no clue what is coming their way.

Neither of them will get into the White House on anything but a public tour. Christie is a clown but not in the Trump class; two bullies who either back down or get their tails kicked.

Trump's VP pick will be Scott Brown! Mark it.

Rubio sounded like a desperate crybaby. He just in't ready for the big leagues. His only hope would be a VP spot. And that might be possible. He has some appeal. I'm sure Trump will consider it.

Somebody said yesterday that Rubio wouldn't dare risk his "possible VP slot" by going after Trump. Well, I guess we found out about that last night. Rubio is IN IT TO WIN IT and has no interest in being anybody's go-fer.

Last edited:

They usually do go unchallenged. I felt bad for Romney last time. He really is a good honorable guy. He should have won. But he just didn't fight back hard enough against the Left's vicious 'He's an evil rich racist' attacks.

I can tell you, Trump and Christie won't take that shit. They will hammer back. Democrats should be very nervous. It would be a very formidable ticket.

Somebody said yesterday that Rubio wouldn't dare risk his "possible VP slot" by going after Trump. Well, I guess we found about that last night. Rubio is IN IT TO WIN IT and has no interest in being anybody's go-fer.

Well, it's the best he can hope for. He isn't ready for primetime. In fact, i'd rather see Christie or Cruz. They're the kind of experienced pitbulls the Party needs. Rubio seems like he would get eaten up by the Democratic VP candidate.

It would kinda be like how Biden abused poor ole Paul Ryan. A clear mismatch. The old experienced pitbull ate Ryan's lunch. Rubio needs more time and experience. He just isn't there yet.

Trump's VP pick will be Scott Brown! Mark it.

Hmm maybe? I dont know though. Might be too Liberal for most Republicans.

The problem is, he is a choker, and once a choker, always a chocker! Mr. Meltdown.

Leightweight chocker Marco Rubio looks like a little boy on stage. Not presidential material!

Lying Ted Cruz and leightweight chocker Marco Rubio teamed up last night in a last ditch effort to stop our great movement. They failed!

Wow, every poll said I won the debate last night. Great honer!

Marco Rube was throwing punches last night as if he thought he was Brucely!

*hic*

Well, it's the best he can hope for. He isn't ready for primetime. In fact, i'd rather see Christie or Cruz. They're the kind of experienced pitbulls the Party needs. Rubio seems like he would get eaten up by the Democratic VP candidate.

It would kinda be like how Biden abused poor ole Paul Ryan. A clear mismatch. The old experienced pitbull ate Ryan's lunch. Rubio needs more time and experience. He just isn't there yet.

Instead of trolling my threads why don't you WAKE UP and look at what happened last night. Your excuses for Trump's implosion are tedious....try to focus instead of free-associating or at least do it someplace else...like in your OP for a change. :itsok:

I actually agree with your analysis of where our society is at... It is a Springer, Kardashian age is it is an embarrassment. It is so obvious that Kasich is by far the most qualified for the job but he does not have that aggressive personality, which will probably keep him from rising to the top. I hope at some point a movement will pull people away from the drama hungry, superficial mentality that our society is spiraling down and get back to smart, effective, productive values that set an example for a world that we want our children to grow up in.

The Republican Party better go with tough pitbulls like Trump, Christie, and Cruz this time around. Going the 'milquetoast nice guy' route like with Romney, won't work. We live in a crazy 'Jerry Springer' age. Most won't admit it, but they do want a vicious nasty show. They want the down & dirty.

The Left has all the old vicious 'Evil Rich Racist' attacks locked & loaded. And they will go after the candidate's children again. It's gonna take a mean ole pitbull to fight back. Guys like Trump, Christie, and Cruz won't take the Left's shit. They will viciously counter-attack. Go with the pitbulls. That's my advice to the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back