Trump and racism =same

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...the R word has been over used so much for so much crap that we LAUGH [ ahahhahaha ] whenever we see it
...same with the anti-Trump threads/etc--they are so laughable....since you did not accept a fair/legal/American election, all your anti-Trump crap is CRAP
..we laugh big time when your threads reveal mucho TDS/hate/frustration [ hahahahahhahah ]--like Triggered's and Denizen's threads
...you over used the anti-Trump crap right after the election
etc
all kinds of false anti-Trump shit--like:
WHITE SUPREMACISTS
Covington
SMollet
Kavanaugh
North Korea and WW3
border security is racist [ hahahhahaha ] that's a good one
etc

Will you please shut up!
No one cares!
Oh ewe call alright. That’s why there’s a never ending stream of “we fucking hate Trump” threads!
How many have I started?
You didn’t say “you“! You said “no one cares.”
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who is sick of his whining about black people.
In case you haven't noticed, we are going through some serious shit right now.
How serious? Serious enough for our Governor to shut the state down, starting tomorrow.

...the R word has been over used so much for so much crap that we LAUGH [ ahahhahaha ] whenever we see it
...same with the anti-Trump threads/etc--they are so laughable....since you did not accept a fair/legal/American election, all your anti-Trump crap is CRAP
..we laugh big time when your threads reveal mucho TDS/hate/frustration [ hahahahahhahah ]--like Triggered's and Denizen's threads
etc
WHITE SUPREMACISTS
Covington
SMollet
Kavanaugh
North Korea and WW3
etc

Long before Trump was even a candidate, throughout the years Obama years... I saw absolutely everyone being accused of being racists. Anyone anywhere, that dared to even ask a question of Obama's policies, the default reaction was "you are racist".

What I realized was, this was was now the substitute for any intellectual discussion. You simply default to... well you are racists... and then move on.

This is exactly why the more and more they accused Trump of being racist, the higher is approval got, because most of the right wing was randomly accused unjustly of being racist for almost a decade under Obama.

So all of us were sitting there going.... yeah been there, heard that, got the T-shirt. Everyone who disagrees is racist.

I remember thinking back in 2012, when they were saying that Mitt Romney was going to "put ya'll back in chains", that this was going to come back around and bite the left-wing in the butt, and I was dead on right.

etc
WHITE SUPREMACISTS
Covington
SMollet
Kavanaugh
North Korea and WW3
etc

If you are tired of hearing about Trump's childish ass hole behavior, you should tell him to quit being a childish ass hole.

Will you please shut up!
No one cares!
Oh ewe call alright. That’s why there’s a never ending stream of “we fucking hate Trump” threads!
How many have I started?
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who is sick of his whining about black people.
How serious? Serious enough for our Governor to shut the state down, starting tomorrow.
He whines about black people? More or less than Tiggerred and Im2 whines about white people?

Will you please shut up!
No one cares!
How many have I started?
He whines about black people? More or less than Tiggerred and Im2 whines about white people?
All he does is whine about black people.
He whines more than anyone I know.
He hates black people. I get that.
I hate liver and onions but I don't go whining about it 24/7
As far as Tiggerred and IM2 goes, I haven't noticed Tiggerred whining.
I think that IM2 is a gold mine of information.

Will you please shut up!
No one cares!
How many have I started?
Of course you do. Hypocrite!

etc
WHITE SUPREMACISTS
Covington
SMollet
Kavanaugh
North Korea and WW3
etc

Long before Trump was even a candidate, throughout the years Obama years... I saw absolutely everyone being accused of being racists. Anyone anywhere, that dared to even ask a question of Obama's policies, the default reaction was "you are racist".

What I realized was, this was was now the substitute for any intellectual discussion. You simply default to... well you are racists... and then move on.

This is exactly why the more and more they accused Trump of being racist, the higher is approval got, because most of the right wing was randomly accused unjustly of being racist for almost a decade under Obama.

So all of us were sitting there going.... yeah been there, heard that, got the T-shirt. Everyone who disagrees is racist.

I remember thinking back in 2012, when they were saying that Mitt Romney was going to "put ya'll back in chains", that this was going to come back around and bite the left-wing in the butt, and I was dead on right.

Trump was originally a democrat and supported by the Clintons. Yeah. Racism my ass.

Will you please shut up!
No one cares!
How many have I started?
.....even with this ''serious shit'', blacks still whine about COPS/etc!!!!!!!
they are more afraid of cops than C19 or other blacks

they blame it on Mr Trump!!!!!!!!!
you see how it connects??? MR Trump is racist because of the VIRUS

MOR

Will you please shut up!
No one cares!
How many have I started?
....more laughs-----Im2 a gold mine of info!! he's a gold mine of revealing how racist blacks are

Forum List

Back