Democrats and propagandists keep thinking they have some thing on Donald Trump and Tucker Carlson, they have nothing.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I keep hearing Democrats say that Carlson sent out a text message insulting Donald Trump. Who the hell cares. Do they know how many people said that Trump was not good for president in 2016, used all sorts of insults against Trump in 2016 and then voted for him in 2020. I mean what the hell is the matter with Democrats. You would think that they actually have something real against Trump or Carlson ….they have nothing but tabloid propaganda.

Gas prices are going high again, so many countries around the world are dropping to US dollar, so many young men in America are single and depressed as suicide rate among young men in America is higher than it’s ever been, drug addiction in America is higher than it’s ever been.

Our economy is tanking we have leading democrats like Gavin Newsom, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris all who support the degradation of society they prop up transgender men who have the worst stereotypes toward women. These are men who act like women but the way they talk the way they act ….is a stereotype of women and it is an insult to American society.

How does the far left to respond to this? Well they never actually have an informative response all they do is ignore it, they don’t give a shit about it, they laugh at it which makes them monstrously evil. I can just look at how the far left respond to these topics they never can produce an informative response…. other than personal attacks, lies and more lies and more innuendo and making things up about their opponents in debate.

OK far left Democrats respond to how our Konomi is nothing like it was in 2018 or 2019. Respond to the high drug addiction rates in America, respond to men who say they’re women but then act and talk in a horrific stereotype of women. Respond to LGBT people grooming children. Respond to high suicide rates among young men in America. Democrats respond to the fact that tucker Carlson is the most watched news program in America, respond to the fact that the most popular late night show is now Gutfeld he is crushing Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon.

The far left keeps on putting forth the same garbage whether it’s against Tucker Carlson or Donald Trump and yet the American people by and large support Mr. Trump and support Mr. Carlson. It was a pretty informative interview that Tucker Carlson did with Donald Trump last night from Florida btw.

Nobody is watching CNN or the legacy media news outlets anymore because of their anti-Americanism. The ratings of the legacy media networks are tanking nobody is because they are propagandists they are pro LGBT, pro grooming for children, it’s bad how these people are below animals. And I am for equality among man ….so many gay man and lesbian women are against this Dylan Mulvaney person who is a character…. all he is is a facade basically he presents the worst stereo types of women in how he talks and acts. None of what I say is meant to insult anybody or hurt anyone’s feelings. The most insulting and destructive people in this country are the far left what they do what they put out on television hurts America.

They have on Trump whatever the political climate will bear.

That could range all the way from 'nothing' to life in prison.

My hopes would be closer to 'nothing' but my bet would be penalties amounting to a few million dollars.

Or more likely now, a pardon to leave him alone if he agrees to withdraw from politics.

Biden's presidential war puts him halfway to success already, but if there was ever a wild card, Biden's failing mind has to be it. His mind-altering drug therapy could cause a lapse any time now.

Last edited:
I keep hearing Democrats say that Carlson sent out a text message insulting Donald Trump. Who the hell cares. Do they know how many people said that Trump was not good for president in 2016, used all sorts of insults against Trump in 2016 and then voted for him in 2020. I mean what the hell is the matter with Democrats. You would think that they actually have something real against Trump or Carlson ….they have nothing but tabloid propaganda.

Gas prices are going high again, so many countries around the world are dropping to US dollar, so many young men in America are single and depressed as suicide rate among young men in America is higher than it’s ever been, drug addiction in America is higher than it’s ever been.

Our economy is tanking we have leading democrats like Gavin Newsom, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris all who support the degradation of society they prop up transgender men who have the worst stereotypes toward women. These are men who act like women but the way they talk the way they act ….is a stereotype of women and it is an insult to American society.

How does the far left to respond to this? Well they never actually have an informative response all they do is ignore it, they don’t give a shit about it, they laugh at it which makes them monstrously evil. I can just look at how the far left respond to these topics they never can produce an informative response…. other than personal attacks, lies and more lies and more innuendo and making things up about their opponents in debate.

OK far left Democrats respond to how our Konomi is nothing like it was in 2018 or 2019. Respond to the high drug addiction rates in America, respond to men who say they’re women but then act and talk in a horrific stereotype of women. Respond to LGBT people grooming children. Respond to high suicide rates among young men in America. Democrats respond to the fact that tucker Carlson is the most watched news program in America, respond to the fact that the most popular late night show is now Gutfeld he is crushing Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon.

The far left keeps on putting forth the same garbage whether it’s against Tucker Carlson or Donald Trump and yet the American people by and large support Mr. Trump and support Mr. Carlson. It was a pretty informative interview that Tucker Carlson did with Donald Trump last night from Florida btw.

Nobody is watching CNN or the legacy media news outlets anymore because of their anti-Americanism. The ratings of the legacy media networks are tanking nobody is because they are propagandists they are pro LGBT, pro grooming for children, it’s bad how these people are below animals. And I am for equality among man ….so many gay man and lesbian women are against this Dylan Mulvaney person who is a character…. all he is is a facade basically he presents the worst stereo types of women in how he talks and acts. None of what I say is meant to insult anybody or hurt anyone’s feelings. The most insulting and destructive people in this country are the far left what they do what they put out on television hurts America.

What's a Konomi? Are you one of those Russian hackers that hasn't learned enough english to fit in?

Forum List

Back