Trump and Q..A Match Made in Heaven

LOL, read and responded to the OP, then read the discussion and it's EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. All leftists, all believe deeply in Q, all making it up because your mind is controlled by fake news. Hilarious
A huge leftie circle jerk.

every social platform is bound to have a few crazies

just because there are a couple of crazy people in the QAnon movement, that doesn't tarnish the whole movement, though i admit i don't know enough about these QAnon people

just because there are a couple of crazy people in the QAnon movement, that doesn't tarnish the whole movement, though i admit i don't know enough about these QAnon people

I'll answer that. Q is a boogie man for Democrats. No one else knows who the fuck they are and don't care

Q is a source for many of the conspiracy lies that spread like wildfire through the trump base. Many repeat these points who may not even know who Q is.

That is meaningless without a specific example you can back up. Now you're just another Democrat pissing in the wind. Democrats are lost in anger and hate, you need to back this shit up, and for some reason, you never can. Like this one

That is meaningless without a specific example you can back up. Now you're just another Democrat pissing in the wind. Democrats are lost in anger and hate, you need to back this shit up, and for some reason, you never can. Like this one
I’m happy to. If I post trump quoting Q would that back it up?

I’m happy to. If I post trump quoting Q would that back it up?

It could, but I would never make a commitment to such a vague request. I'm not even clear what you are asking me to commit to. Dish, sister, what are you talking about?

The Left is either going to get strict and clamp down to squash the MAGA crowd if they start to get violent or The Maga crowd is going to gain power and Trump will steamroll law and order to do whatever he pleases. It’s moving towards a fascist left or an authoritarian Right. The factor is the Q/Trump wingnuts

The most pathetic thing of all is that you projecting freakazoids actually believe this utter bullshit.

HimmlerSmile2.jpg

Tons of ignorance from the left and the right, but there is a different thing going on with Trump and his die hards. It’s a blatant stream of disinformation and conspiracy theory’s aim solely to trigger the left and divert attention away from Trumps shortcomings. It is playground tactics and embarrassing to see from our elected leaders
Yep. Just putting up with the zealots on the Left and the Right was more than enough. Then this... thing showed up like an ugly, lopsided third wheel.

Never would I have dreamed that I'd long for the days of the bullshit, mediocrity and hypocrisy of the Left and Right. Never. Ever. No way.

There aren't enough of them to fill a Marriott hotel ballroom.

Every one of the friends I have who followed him at first became weary of all the predictions that never came to pass.

All Q amounts to anymore is a spooky specter for the moonbats to project the sum of all their fears upon.

,,,and the beat goes on

Former President Donald Trump has boosted content from accounts that support QAnon conspiracy theories on his Truth Social platform at an accelerated rate, ever since the FBI searched the Florida country club resort he calls home. In doing so, Trump has at last obliterated any of the plausible deniability previously afforded to him in his prior crossovers with the false conspiracy theory’s followers.
Photo Illustration by Thomas Levinson/The Daily Beast/Getty/Truth Social
©
It’s no accident that QAnon supporters are using the former president’s social media platform, Truth Social. Appealing to them was an explicitly stated strategy to build out its user base.
Media Matters senior researcher Alex Kaplan chronicled efforts by CEO and former congressman Devin Nunes and one-time board member and Trump administration official Kash Patel to court the community, including the early promotion of an account that appeared to be emulating the pseudonymous author, “Q”—the heart of the QAnon movement.
Truth Social has verified 47 QAnon-promoting accounts with more than 10,000 followers each, according to an analysis by NewsGuard. By Kaplan’s count, Trump has used his Truth Social account on the platform to boost at least 50 distinct QAnon-supporting accounts to his more than 4 million followers.
Kaplan, in a phone interview, said QAnon content “plays a significant role in Truth Social’s ecosystem” and that Trump’s sharing of content from QAnon accounts since the FBI executed a search of Mar-a-Lago echoes his history of doing the same on Twitter before he was banned. Trump had shared posts from QAnon accounts prior to the FBI search, but Kaplan said the saturation of such content on his Truth Social feed has been particularly high since the search.

“There always seems to be a correlation between the amount of times Trump is amplifying QAnon accounts and periods where I’d say he’s under stress,” Kaplan told The Daily Beast. “QAnon accounts are usually ones that are giving him praise and reassurances, which I’m sure he likes.”

Probably not full Q, because that would demand that he call his extremist followers to violence.

I can see a big possibility of that being a part of the FBI/DOJ's plan and Trump will have taken the bait!

So much better that Trump make his move now, and limit the amount of killing that has to come.

Also, Biden's speech can be seen as throwing out the challenge to Trump.

Trump's choice of a judge to decide for him is going to bring the delay he needs right now. Conveniently until after the election is the best guess.

Trump is threatening violence if he's indicted.

Trump is threatening violence if he's indicted.
Yes, I know.

But would that become the straw that would break Trump's back. His call to violence would call for immediate action by the US military and no show of force against Trump would be spared.

The government doesn't want that to happen because of the violence that would arise out of it. At least until he is permanently stopped by the weight of the state.

Don't underestimate the gravity of the situation in which your democracy is threatened by fascism. Don't underestimate the reaction of the government to stop the potential bloodbath in the streets!

Yes, I know.

But would that become the straw that would break Trump's back. His call to violence would call for immediate action by the US military and no show of force against Trump would be spared.

The government doesn't want that to happen because of the violence that would arise out of it. At least until he is permanently stopped by the weight of the state.

Don't underestimate the gravity of the situation in which your democracy is threatened by fascism. Don't underestimate the reaction of the government to stop the potential bloodbath in the streets!
..or to create it, for that matter~

Yes, I know.

Trump is very self-destructive. He sabotaged his presidency and reelection, then January 6 and taking the documents.... Now this.

The only ones who ever mention Q are Democrats. It must have some secret handshake kind of meaning just for them.

The storm is coming. Voting is violence.

Forum List

Back