Trump and Q..A Match Made in Heaven

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Not a surprise..that The Donald has gone full Q..the surprise is how many just eat it up like candy~

Former President Donald Trump spent Tuesday morning posting inflammatory messages on social media, including many explicitly promoting the QAnon conspiracy theory.
While Trump has in the past promoted QAnon-inspired accounts and theories, the posts on his Truth Social account were his most explicit, unobscured, QAnon-promoting and QAnon-baiting posts to date.

In one, he reposted the QAnon slogan — “Where We Go One We Go All.” In another, he re-posted a 2017 message from “Q” that’s critical of the intelligence community. The QAnon conspiracy theory was built around Q, an anonymous account that posts periodically on 8kun, often with vague or symbolic language that is then interpreted by followers. The account claims to document a secret battle being waged by Trump against the Democratic Party, which followers of the theory contend is run by satanic, child-eating cannibals who run a pedophile ring filled with celebrities and political elites who have been covertly running the United States government for decades. None of the posts’ concrete predictions have come to fruition.

Not a surprise..that The Donald has gone full Q..the surprise is how many just eat it up like candy~
Probably not full Q, because that would demand that he call his extremist followers to violence.

I can see a big possibility of that being a part of the FBI/DOJ's plan and Trump will have taken the bait!

So much better that Trump make his move now, and limit the amount of killing that has to come.

Also, Biden's speech can be seen as throwing out the challenge to Trump.

Trump's choice of a judge to decide for him is going to bring the delay he needs right now. Conveniently until after the election is the best guess.

Probably not full Q, because that would demand that he call his extremist followers to violence.

I can see a big possibility of that being a part of the FBI/DOJ's plan and Trump will have taken the bait!

So much better that Trump make his move now, and limit the amount of killing that has to come.

Also, Biden's speech can be seen as throwing out the challenge to Trump.

Trump's choice of a judge to decide for him is going to bring the delay he needs right now. Conveniently until after the election is the best guess.
Killing does not have to come. Those are words of a traitor and delusional psychopath. It is why this movement which is based on half baked conspiracy theory’s needs to stop.

You wonder how authoritarianism/Fascism comes to be? It is either a reaction to a threat like this Maga/Q movement or it is from the blind following and violent support of a power hungry dictator who does not respect laws and boundaries. A person like Trump.

Either way this conspiracy movement is bringing fascism… which side institutes it is yet to be determined. But let’s hope something can happen to get off this path

You wonder how authoritarianism/Fascism comes to be? It is either a reaction to a threat like this Maga/Q movement or it is from the blind following and violent support of a power hungry dictator who does not respect laws and boundaries. A person like Trump.
I don't wonder. There are so few examples in history that one doesn't need to look far. (two)

Blindness has little to do with the way a fascist leader uses his power to convince his crowds to accept his lies. The crowd loses their ability to think rationally as individuals and are taken up with 'crowd mentality', in which they think as a crowd.

For fk sake, at least absorb that!
Either way this conspiracy movement is bringing fascism… which side institutes it is yet to be determined. But let’s hope something can happen to get off this path.
If that is intended to have any meaning, you'll have to explain.
Better you don't try and rather concentrate on understanding how fascist tactics take control of the masses.
Get that and then hopefully we can discuss further.

Former President Donald Trump spent Tuesday morning posting inflammatory messages on social media, including many explicitly promoting the QAnon conspiracy theory.
While Trump has in the past promoted QAnon-inspired accounts and theories, the posts on his Truth Social account were his most explicit, unobscured, QAnon-promoting and QAnon-baiting posts to date.

In one, he reposted the QAnon slogan — “Where We Go One We Go All.” In another, he re-posted a 2017 message from “Q” that’s critical of the intelligence community. The QAnon conspiracy theory was built around Q, an anonymous account that posts periodically on 8kun, often with vague or symbolic language that is then interpreted by followers. The account claims to document a secret battle being waged by Trump against the Democratic Party, which followers of the theory contend is run by satanic, child-eating cannibals who run a pedophile ring filled with celebrities and political elites who have been covertly running the United States government for decades. None of the posts’ concrete predictions have come to fruition.
at least failed communism still has the democrat party to help destroy USA

I don't wonder. There are so few examples in history that one doesn't need to look far. (two)

Blindness has little to do with the way a fascist leader uses his power to convince his crowds to accept his lies. The crowd loses their ability to think rationally as individuals and are taken up with 'crowd mentality', in which they think as a crowd.

For fk sake, at least absorb that!

If that is intended to have any meaning, you'll have to explain.
Better you don't try and rather concentrate on understanding how fascist tactics take control of the masses.
Get that and then hopefully we can discuss further.
The Left is either going to get strict and clamp down to squash the MAGA crowd if they start to get violent or The Maga crowd is going to gain power and Trump will steamroll law and order to do whatever he pleases. It’s moving towards a fascist left or an authoritarian Right. The factor is the Q/Trump wingnuts.

The Left is either going to get strict and clamp down to squash the MAGA crowd if they start to get violent or The Maga crowd is going to gain power and Trump will steamroll law and order to do whatever he pleases. It’s moving towards a fascist left or an authoritarian Right. The factor is the Q/Trump wingnuts.
The crowd loses their ability to think rationally as individuals and are taken up with 'crowd mentality', in which they think as a crowd.

You're still resisting and that makes you of no use to me.

The crowd loses their ability to think rationally as individuals and are taken up with 'crowd mentality', in which they think as a crowd.

You're still resisting and that makes you of no use to me.
In What way do you think I’m resisting? I completely agree with that statement. It’s exactly what’s happening with the maga and QAnon crowd. Definitely elements on the left doing it too but nowhere near as bad

Like blind puppets!
Yes, but not blind before they were indoctrinated.[/B]
I have no way of knowing how somebody was before indoctrination.. All I know is the actions that I see and it’s rather mind blowing.

In What way do you think I’m resisting? I completely agree with that statement. It’s exactly what’s happening with the maga and QAnon crowd. Definitely elements on the left doing it too but nowhere near as bad
If you suggest there are other elements, or referring to maga and Q then you haven't absorbed what I've told you. I'm not going to pursue it any further with you when you're still not open to hearing it.

I have no way of knowing how somebody was before indoctrination.. All I know is the actions that I see and it’s rather mind blowing.
Bring yourself up to speed on fascist tactics that have been essential to the indoctrination of a crowd, then we'll talk.

I've never met anyone outside message boards who have ever mentioned Q outside of message boards ever. You're eating up fake news like candy. Pathetic. Grow the fuck up

LOL, read and responded to the OP, then read the discussion and it's EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. All leftists, all believe deeply in Q, all making it up because your mind is controlled by fake news. Hilarious

If you suggest there are other elements, or referring to maga and Q then you haven't absorbed what I've told you. I'm not going to pursue it any further with you when you're still not open to hearing it.
Why because you don’t think Maga and Q fit the definition of what you e told me? You think those groups are dealing with independent thought and verified facts?

You Progs have turned MAGA into something. It was just a campaign slogan. Then the Prog propagandists kept it alive and Repub voters said okay. There are most likely a couple thousand Nazis and a couple thousand Klan people in the nation who may vote Republican. The Q stuff i do not even begin to understand. There has been no violence or very little by the right with most of it by the left and even set up by the left to make the right look bad. Ignorance there may be. But there is ignorance on the left also.

You Progs have turned MAGA into something. It was just a campaign slogan. Then the Prog propagandists kept it alive and Repub voters said okay. There are most likely a couple thousand Nazis and a couple thousand Klan people in the nation who may vote Republican. The Q stuff i do not even begin to understand. There has been no violence or very little by the right with most of it by the left and even set up by the left to make the right look bad. Ignorance there may be. But there is ignorance on the left also.
Tons of ignorance from the left and the right, but there is a different thing going on with Trump and his die hards. It’s a blatant stream of disinformation and conspiracy theory’s aim solely to trigger the left and divert attention away from Trumps shortcomings. It is playground tactics and embarrassing to see from our elected leaders

Forum List

Back