Trump and his retaliatory smashing of the Left. Are they the GOP’s greatest ally?

Well the Dem House is paving the way for a Trump win in 2020.

Hope they continue with their hearings and investigations right through 2019.

God bless them every one.

Beyond the Republican Party, if Trump has an ally, it’s the only one. I can’t imagine who it would be. Any ideas? So many of his former friends are now in jail.

Hmmm...how about a good percentage of America, dumbass.

How about a scum sucking minority of stupid Americans instead, dumbass?

Well, so much for not having a partisan spin.

Facts are difficult for Cult45 to process.

Here’s the facts...
30 states and 2,623 counties BEFORE he defeated the twisted Left and got the economy firing on all cylinders.

Trump shows us all how foolish liberalism is....and how blind and corrupt the media are...and they hate him for it....

Liberalism created this country and wrote it's Constitution. You don't like it? Catch a flight to Pyonyang.

Do you regressive whacks really consider yourselves “liberals”?
Are you fucking kidding?

Beyond the Republican Party, if Trump has an ally, it’s the only one. I can’t imagine who it would be. Any ideas? So many of his former friends are now in jail.

Here’s the facts...
30 states and 2,623 counties BEFORE he defeated the twisted Left and got the economy firing on all cylinders.

I'm only aware of details of how your highly corrupt party rigged an election to put a highly corrupt traitorous piece of shit in the White House. You need go no further. Your screed on the economy is pure horseshit.

Trump shows us all how foolish liberalism is....and how blind and corrupt the media are...and they hate him for it....

Liberalism created this country and wrote it's Constitution. You don't like it? Catch a flight to Pyonyang.

Do you regressive whacks really consider yourselves “liberals”?
Are you fucking kidding?

Here's your tip for the day.

When you have no fucking clue in the world what a word means ---------------------- don't use it. :dig:

Here’s the facts...

See what I mean? You actually think Hillary is "the left"? :laughing0301:

It's OK, nobody said you had to take an intelligence test to post here.

Here’s the facts...

I'm only aware of details of how your highly corrupt party rigged an election to put a highly corrupt traitorous piece of shit in the White House. You need go no further. Your screed on the economy is pure horseshit.

Did the GOP “rig” the election by flooding our nation with tens of millions of filthy wetbacks? Oh wait...those dirty fucks vote Mexicrat don’t they?

It all began on November 8, 2016 and it has not subsided even in the slightest.
The Left has provided the President with one opportunity after the next to flat out embarrass them and make them look like the desperate, obstructionist fools they are. Nobody sane can support their attemp to prevent the President from being his most productive for good Americans.
The Left has done nothing but help the President win in 2020...THANKS LEFTIES!
Trump will go down in 2020 and take the Republican Party down with him

Face it.

You Democrats are going to nominate Hillary Rodham Clinton again.

You really don't know how to do anything else.

The DNC rigged the primary for Clinton. There was very little voters could do about it once the con was in full swing. Hillary is done.
How is a primary rigged when Hillary won the popular vote, most states and most delegates?

Here’s the facts...

Did the GOP “rig” the election by flooding our nation with tens of millions of filthy wetbacks? Oh wait...those dirty fucks vote Mexicrat don’t they?

Who cares? The GOP wants cheap labor.

It all began on November 8, 2016 and it has not subsided even in the slightest.
The Left has provided the President with one opportunity after the next to flat out embarrass them and make them look like the desperate, obstructionist fools they are. Nobody sane can support their attemp to prevent the President from being his most productive for good Americans.
The Left has done nothing but help the President win in 2020...THANKS LEFTIES!
Trump will go down in 2020 and take the Republican Party down with him

Right...because history suggests we never re-elect presidents that have the nation kicking ass and the filth among us completely bitchslapped.

Here’s the facts...

Who cares? The GOP wants cheap labor.

Yeah and the DNC wants to elect a new people, one that is easier to control.

Face it.

You Democrats are going to nominate Hillary Rodham Clinton again.

You really don't know how to do anything else.

The DNC rigged the primary for Clinton. There was very little voters could do about it once the con was in full swing. Hillary is done.
How is a primary rigged when Hillary won the popular vote, most states and most delegates?

Seriously? I'd say ask Donna Brazile. Or perhaps Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Here’s the facts...

Sorry to hear whatever shithole of a country you live in has such limited news sources.

Here’s the facts...

Sorry to hear whatever shithole of a country you live in has such limited news sources.

No need to apologize. My country is the best country. :04:

Forum List

Back