Trump and his retaliatory smashing of the Left. Are they the GOP’s greatest ally?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It all began on November 8, 2016 and it has not subsided even in the slightest.
The Left has provided the President with one opportunity after the next to flat out embarrass them and make them look like the desperate, obstructionist fools they are. Nobody sane can support their attemp to prevent the President from being his most productive for good Americans.
The Left has done nothing but help the President win in 2020...THANKS LEFTIES!

The Left has provided the President with one opportunity after the next to flat out embarrass them and make them look like the desperate, obstructionist fools they are. Nobody sane can support their attemp to prevent the President from being his most productive for good Americans.

I think you're in for a bigly disappointment. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Keep thinking that. Place your bets early.

Took the house, about to take the senate, and hopefully begin criminal proceedings against Trump after he loses or is impeached

You have such a compelling argument, we'll just add that to the liberal track record.

You have such a compelling argument, we'll just add that to the liberal track record.

In the chasm of stupid that is your mind, if I disagree with Cult45, I'm a liberal. And you want to talk about 'compelling arguments'? Get the fuck outta here. You have no standing to cast aspersions on anyone, winger.

In the chasm of stupid that is your mind, if I disagree with Cult45, I'm a liberal. And you want to talk about 'compelling arguments'? Get the fuck outta here. You have no standing to cast aspersions on anyone, winger.

Sure, get back to me when you find a candidate that doesn't have a platform of apologies and free shit.

Trump shows us all how foolish liberalism is....and how blind and corrupt the media are...and they hate him for it....

Beyond the Republican Party, if Trump has an ally, it’s the only one. I can’t imagine who it would be. Any ideas? So many of his former friends are now in jail.

Beyond the Republican Party, if Trump has an ally, it’s the only one. I can’t imagine who it would be. Any ideas? So many of his former friends are now in jail.

Hmmm...how about a good percentage of America, dumbass.

Sure, get back to me when you find a candidate that doesn't have a platform of apologies and free shit.

Stupid. I'm going to type this s l o w, s o e v e n y o u c a n u n d e r s t a n d. I predict Beto will be the Dem's nominee. I never said he was 'my candidate'. For fucks sake, wingers are pathetic. You can't make arguments without partisan spin.

Where in the wide world of fuck do you get this idea that Rump and his detractors have anything to do with "right" and "left"?

Trump shows us all how foolish liberalism is....and how blind and corrupt the media are...and they hate him for it....

Liberalism created this country and wrote it's Constitution. You don't like it? Catch a flight to Pyonyang.

Hmmm...how about a good percentage of America, dumbass.

How about a scum sucking minority of stupid Americans instead, dumbass?

Well, so much for not having a partisan spin.

Facts are difficult for Cult45 to process.

Forum List

Back