Trump/America Wins Again: USA Withdrawing from WHO!!!

This is good for WHO.
They are getting rid of the most disease-ridden country in their group.
It's like a health insurance company dropping it's sickest members.

The WHO is one of the most diseased corrupted orgs who bow to China. Theyre worthless like the UN. Globalists love them though.
Maybe you should pay attention.

Taiwan. Population 20 million plus, cases 447, deaths 7
the onay difference is Leadership.
Taiwan Coronavirus: 449 Cases and 7 Deaths - Worldometer

No, the WHO is chinas puppet. The who bows to china.
Taiwan....20 million and 447 cases with only 7 dead on an island that makes the density of the US look like the moon. They are a democracy. The difference is leadership. Trump is a baboon, an orange baboon with no idea wtf he’s doing. Any vegetable out of a market bin would do a better job.
You give baboons a bad name
This is good for WHO.

The WHO is one of the most diseased corrupted orgs who bow to China. Theyre worthless like the UN. Globalists love them though.

Other than “because FOX/Trump says so” can you articulate why YOU think that the WHO is China’s puppet?

What has the WHO done to make YOU believe they’re covering for China?

I don't watch any news. Don't you feel stupid now.

" China, one of the founders of WHO, participated in the International Health Conference in 1946, which resulted in the drafting of the WHO constitution, turning over the functions of the Office International d'Hygiene Publique (OIHP) to WHO and setting up of an Interim Commission to prepare for the First World Health Assembly. It joined the WHO on 22 July 1946. China attended the First World Health Assembly to constitute WHO."

Faux isn’t hews. It’s mindless propaganda Meant for Low life consumption of bogus crapolla by unknowing lemmings.

You really need to work on your spelling.
You need to work on your ethics.

China owns them, let China pay their way.
Like the money stolen from the military to build a shport fence.m.
I am sure that makes sense in Ebonics or whatever your native language is.
It’s Trumpism of 35 words or less.

Once more in English please.
I dont have the ignoramus decoder ring.
Peculiar, it seems they make them in your size for all Trump Humpers.

Are you a bot?
Because none of your statements make sense.

No other POTUS has accomplished more than Trump has. Meanwhile, PROGS worry about his skin-color and support a do-nothing with dementia.
"No other POTUS has accomplished more than Trump has." I challenge you to name a President who has accomplished LESS than Trump. Maybe William Henry Harrison?
/——/ Like clockwork, I have to bytchslap a Prog with facts: MAGAPILL
What "fact" is MAGAPILL? That's the problem with you idiots. You can't make a coherent argument to save your life. But I guess the other problem with you idiots is you don't even believe in facts. You and your god Trump live in a fact-free zone.

PROG-jection
Again, what kind of argument is that? It's not any kind of argument. It's a feeble attempt at being funny. Where have I said anything about Trump's skin color (although it's tempting, I admit)? And you people do realize that Trump is all of 4 years younger than Biden, right? And which one shows more signs of dementia? If you're actually going to respond to that question, please include examples.
/—-/ You still can’t refute anything on MAGAPILL.
Of course I can't refute anything on MAGAPILL, since I haven't the faintest idea what that is.
/——-/ An ever growing list of President Trump’s achievements. MAGAPILL

This is good for WHO.

Other than “because FOX/Trump says so” can you articulate why YOU think that the WHO is China’s puppet?

" China, one of the founders of WHO, participated in the International Health Conference in 1946, which resulted in the drafting of the WHO constitution, turning over the functions of the Office International d'Hygiene Publique (OIHP) to WHO and setting up of an Interim Commission to prepare for the First World Health Assembly. It joined the WHO on 22 July 1946. China attended the First World Health Assembly to constitute WHO."

Why would I feel stupid when you just confirmed everything I have come to believe about you. You come here, slag liberals, but offer nothing. You have no comments or contributions other than rah rah Trump, followed by insults and abuse which you heap on people liberally.

You still haven't explained why you think that the World Health Organization is beholding to China. I can cut and paste too. Your cut paste just proved that China was one of 55 founding members of the World Health Organization, even though you tried to make it look like they started it.

So try again, little fishy. How does the WHO bow to China?

Wow. You can't even comprehend facts or logical deduction. Lol. I don't give my opinion, I pointed to facts as to why they bow.

Last edited:
This is good for WHO.

Taiwan....20 million and 447 cases with only 7 dead on an island that makes the density of the US look like the moon. They are a democracy. The difference is leadership. Trump is a baboon, an orange baboon with no idea wtf he’s doing. Any vegetable out of a market bin would do a better job.
This is good for WHO.

Faux isn’t hews. It’s mindless propaganda Meant for Low life consumption of bogus crapolla by unknowing lemmings.

You really need to work on your manners.
This is good for WHO.

Why would I feel stupid when you just confirmed everything I have come to believe about you. You come here, slag liberals, but offer nothing. You have no comments or contributions other than rah rah Trump, followed by insults and abuse which you heap on people liberally.

You still haven't explained why you think that the World Health Organization is beholding to China. I can cut and paste too. Your cut paste just proved that China was one of 55 founding members of the World Health Organization, even though you tried to make it look like they started it.

Wow. You can't even comprehend facts or logical deduction. Lol. I don't give my opinion, I pointed to facts as to why they bow.

I can comprehend your logical deduction, but its a false dichotomy that ignores critical facts. You believe because China and Brazile made and seconded a motion to create the WHO as an adjunct to the UN, that they control the WHO.

This is proof positive that you're an idiot.

You've ignored alll of the facts but but one: China and Brazil proposed a UN Health organization at the founding meeting of the United Nations in 1946. You also falsely believe that China and Brazile wrote its constitution - they did not.

ARE YOU AWARE THAT THE FIRST WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION STARTED IN THE 1890's? Long before communism existed.

ARE YOU AWARE THAT THERE WAS WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION AS PART OF THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS WHICH WAS FORMED AFTER WWI?

China was a "democratic republic in 1946 when they made that proposal. China was a Democratic Republic when the WHO was formed in 1948.

When did China become a communist nation Fishboy? Do you know? 1949.

You don't watch the news, you can't read or comprehend, you just come here, parrot right wing talking points and lies, and fling your petty insults.

Stupid, uninformed, and conservative is no way to go through life son.

This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
Liberals lack of ethics on the other hand....

Are you a bot?

No other POTUS has accomplished more than Trump has. Meanwhile, PROGS worry about his skin-color and support a do-nothing with dementia.
"No other POTUS has accomplished more than Trump has." I challenge you to name a President who has accomplished LESS than Trump. Maybe William Henry Harrison?
What "fact" is MAGAPILL? That's the problem with you idiots. You can't make a coherent argument to save your life. But I guess the other problem with you idiots is you don't even believe in facts. You and your god Trump live in a fact-free zone.

PROG-jection
Again, what kind of argument is that? It's not any kind of argument. It's a feeble attempt at being funny. Where have I said anything about Trump's skin color (although it's tempting, I admit)? And you people do realize that Trump is all of 4 years younger than Biden, right? And which one shows more signs of dementia? If you're actually going to respond to that question, please include examples.
Of course I can't refute anything on MAGAPILL, since I haven't the faintest idea what that is.
toulll chddggg,y
This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
V
conservative ethics are determined by the pocketbook.

Are you a bot?

PROG-jection
toulll chddggg,y
This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
V

Liberal ethics are determined by how much you can take from my pocket book.

Are you a bot?

PROG-jection
toulll chddggg,y
This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
V

Just a friendly question Here we go Do the blue lib states send more to the gov't than con red states and are red states the takers??

Are you a bot?

PROG-jection
toulll chddggg,y
This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
V

Just a friendly question Here we go Do the blue lib states send more to the gov't than con red states and are red states the takers??

Not this shit again.

Are you a bot?

PROG-jection
toulll chddggg,y
This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
V

Not this shit again.
Shit stinks Unfortunately so does Trump Would you brag about taking a cognitive test where the doctors were surprised at the results ?? lol

Are you a bot?

PROG-jection
toulll chddggg,y
This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
V

Not this shit again.
Shit stinks Unfortunately so does Trump Would you brag about taking a cognitive test where the doctors were surprised at the results ?? lol

And what test would that be?
We sure dont need one for biden,it's obvious he's crazy as a shit house rat.

Are you a bot?

PROG-jection
toulll chddggg,y
This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
V

Not this shit again.

He's going to make your ""stable genius "" look like the idiot he is

Are you a bot?

PROG-jection
toulll chddggg,y
This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
V

I doubt you have much worth taking.

This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

You really need to work on your manners.
This is good for WHO.

I can comprehend your logical deduction, but its a false dichotomy that ignores critical facts. You believe because China and Brazile made and seconded a motion to create the WHO as an adjunct to the UN, that they control the WHO.

This is proof positive that you're an idiot.

You've ignored alll of the facts but but one: China and Brazil proposed a UN Health organization at the founding meeting of the United Nations in 1946. You also falsely believe that China and Brazile wrote its constitution - they did not.

ARE YOU AWARE THAT THE FIRST WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION STARTED IN THE 1890's? Long before communism existed.

ARE YOU AWARE THAT THERE WAS WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION AS PART OF THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS WHICH WAS FORMED AFTER WWI?

China was a "democratic republic in 1946 when they made that proposal. China was a Democratic Republic when the WHO was formed in 1948.

When did China become a communist nation Fishboy? Do you know? 1949.

You don't watch the news, you can't read or comprehend, you just come here, parrot right wing talking points and lies, and fling your petty insults.

Stupid, uninformed, and conservative is no way to go through life son.

Yes, china still controls WHO and yes they still bow to china. You haven't been over there to see what happens. Anyway, you're still flailing so I would suggest that you educate yourself a bit before you start spilling out your ignorance. It is embarrassing to read such tripe.

Are you a bot?

PROG-jection
toulll chddggg,y
This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
V

Not this shit again.

Ukraine joe won't. Dude is dumber than a gnat, drools into space, dementia, mental retard etc. Thats your man.

Are you a bot?

PROG-jection
toulll chddggg,y
This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
V

Not this shit again.

Ukraine joe won't. Dude is dumber than a gnat, drools into space, dementia, mental retard etc. Thats your man.
Then that must've been his twin I was listening to ,making trump sound like the idiot he his

Are you a bot?

PROG-jection
toulll chddggg,y
This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
V

Not this shit again.

Then that must've been his twin I was listening to ,making trump sound like the idiot he his

I think we to change ukraine joe to retard joe. Sounds good huh?

Are you a bot?

PROG-jection
toulll chddggg,y
This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
V

The IRS disagrees..
We paid $103'000 in taxes for last year.
How about you?

Are you a bot?

PROG-jection
toulll chddggg,y
This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
V

Not this shit again.

I think we to change ukraine joe to retard joe. Sounds good huh?
your choice brownie

Are you a bot?

PROG-jection
toulll chddggg,y
This is good for WHO.

This is good for WHO.

My ethics are just fine.
V

The IRS disagrees..
We paid $103'000 in taxes for last year.
How about you?
LOL Don't ask

Forum List

Back