Trump always claims fraud when he loses, he even did it to Ted Cruz when he lost the Iowa caucus to Cruz in 2016

you go ahead and run with that,, just dont get mad when it ends up being different,,,
You have no counter argument so I have no reason not to run with it.

Georgia was certified today. There was a hand recount and it showed no significant problems an Dominion Voting runs the entire state's election.

So there's no reason to think it will end up being any different.
And then they decertified it. Next lie.

you go ahead and run with that,, just dont get mad when it ends up being different,,,

Georgia was certified today. There was a hand recount and it showed no significant problems an Dominion Voting runs the entire state's election.

Georgia did not decertify their election results

Georgia did not decertify their election results
Fake.

I dont have to have a counter argument for reality,,
its just youre a perfect poster child for a useful idiot that believes what youre told by your media overlords,,,

and I guess you heard that on the internet
Common sense. The paper ballots are the backup for just this reason. A hand recount of the paper ballots, without Dominion voting machines, demonstrates there was no vote switching.
Trump lost bro.
not yet he hasnt,,,

The results were not decertified dumbass

Fake news, lesbian.

Fake news, lesbian.

I'm a grown ass black man, not a homosexual. Post your evidence that the results were decertified or STFU

Fake news, lesbian.

I'm a grown ass black man, not a homosexual. Post your evidence that the results were decertified or STFU
You leftist jigaboos don't accept proof.

Forum List

Back