trump Alters Map With Sharpie

I gotta say Faun, it's amusing as hell to watch you piss off Lantern and make them lose their shit.
He's my biggest fan. He actually follows me around from thread to thread to mark my posts with funnies.

Now he's doing it here because another rightard claimed trump
didn't mark up that weather map; only he can't prove his claim.

#sharpiegate

View attachment 278400

Perhaps you and your gay lover should read the OP. Claiming TRUMP alters map with sharpie. Meaning you and yours better find proof. Since you can't, the statement that he did not do it stands. You lose.

Dunno if Trump was the one to do the actual drawing, but Trump is the one that held it up and said it was proof that the hurricane was going to hit AL. And, anyone with half a brain and one good eye could see that the lines of the original map of the cone of uncertainty were white lines, while the cone Trump pointed to as "proof" was obviously drawn in because not only was the line a different color, but it didn't project the cone properly. Any idiot could see that. And, while your argument is that Trump didn't draw it, he sure as hell displayed it proudly as proof, when obviously it was altered.

LOL

Oh? What claim do you think I made in terms of the weather map trump held up...?

Took your stupid pills today too didn't you little yellow coward? YOU demanded proof that Trump did not alter the map. That is an accusation in and of itself. Comprehension is hard for you I know. Keep laughing because you're too stupid to actually talk about anything except being a little yellow coward. :290968001256257790-final:
LOLOL

You poor thing. You're completely deranged. Too deranged, apparently, to answer a simple question...

What claim do you think I made?

I made no accusation as far as trump drawing on that map. What I did do was challenge one of your fellow yahoos to prove trump didn't do it in the face of their claim that he didn't. In reality, which bitchslaps you hourly, no one has revealed who drew that mark.

You stupid little yellow COWARD. You are claiming that Trump altered the map little yellow coward. Reality bitchslaps YOU every day when you get embarrassed here and Trump keeps triggering you little yellow coward. Sorry moron, a negative does NOT have to be proven no matter how much a little yellow coward like you tries to say it does. Poor little yellow coward. No guts to stand behind his own claim AGAIN. That is why you are officially named little yellow coward.:ahole-1::finger3:
"You stupid little yellow COWARD. You are claiming that Trump altered the map little yellow coward."

LOLOLOLOLOL

You poor, deranged, rightard.

I actually said the polar opposite -- no one knows who made that mark.

"Reality bitchslaps YOU every day"

Aww... poor, deranged rightie. Can't think for himself so he's reduced to parroting back what it hears. :lol:

"Sorry moron, a negative does NOT have to be proven no matter how much a little yellow coward like you tries to say it does."

Loser, when someone makes s claim and they can't back it up, even if their claim is a negative .... not being able to prove their claim proves they're full of lantern2814.

:dance:

poor little yellow coward still doesn't understand about not proving a negative. But little yellow cowards like you don't understand much of anything, just show their insecurity by lashing out with stupidity. Tim stop take the dog out to drop a faun. It'll have more brains than you little yellow coward. Showing how gutless you are doesn't make you right. Don't you EVER call anybody a parrot since ALL you do is parrot leftist talking points and get slapped like the little yellow coward you are.:21::290968001256257790-final::ahole-1::fu:
LOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. Parrots are mindless creatures that squawk back what they hear, just like you're doing now, Polly.

As far as proving a negative, you're wrong about that too when someone claims a negative, which your fellow rightard did. When someone claims a negative, it's incumbent upon them to prove it they have evidence to support their claim. Otherwise they're simply bulllantern2814ing.

So let's see the proof trump didn't mark up that weather map...?

#sharpiegate

trump-sharpiegate-fake-hurricane-map-memes-32-5d7202d6dd64b__700.jpg

I gotta say Faun, it's amusing as hell to watch you piss off Lantern and make them lose their shit.

You and your gay lover faun the little yellow coward aren't making me lose anything loser.

Sorry, but if anyone sounds like they are losing their shit, it's you. You are unable to do anything other than throw insults and curse words. And, it's because you can't seem to answer in any comprehensible way that I say you are losing your shit. If you want to be taken seriously, answer the question and leave the insults and cussing out of it. The way you post is that of a spoiled child.

Poor little baby. Adult language offends you, then maybe YOU should stop using it. Your inability to WANT to understand a differing opinion does not make it incomprehensible. You complaint about insults, then do nothing but use them yourself. A typical leftist. I don't need approval from people like you. Funny that uninformed people like you think you can make people lose their shit, when in reality, you and yours have been losing it for 3+ years now.

You and your gay lover faun the little yellow coward aren't making me lose anything loser.
LOL

Oh look, in typical rightard fashion, a loser expresses his homo-erotic fantasies of straight men engaging in gay sex.

All because he can't prove the claim made by his fellow rightie that trump didn't mark up that weather map.

I never said we would be under water
I thought weather conditions would get progressively worse and they are. Storms are more frequent and more deadly
52942923_2146742778959435_4655199139557015552_o.jpg
Nice try that ignores a worsening climate

We are getting storms that used to occur once a decade, every year
We are getting once in a century storms every five to ten years

Firestorms are getting more severe, we can’t contain fires that were once easy to control
Lol
Climate isn’t supposed to be predictable dumbass
Who told you that?
Lol
It is the very nature of it... What are you some type of fucked up bleeding heart that’s all sad if the weather/climate isn’t what you want it to be?
:itsok:
You didn’t answer the question

You say climate is not predictable, what evidence do you have of that?

He's my biggest fan. He actually follows me around from thread to thread to mark my posts with funnies.

Now he's doing it here because another rightard claimed trump
didn't mark up that weather map; only he can't prove his claim.

#sharpiegate

View attachment 278400

Perhaps you and your gay lover should read the OP. Claiming TRUMP alters map with sharpie. Meaning you and yours better find proof. Since you can't, the statement that he did not do it stands. You lose.
Poor Polly, I didn't write the OP. :cuckoo:

Nor did I ever claim trump marked up that weather map. That too is symptomatic of your derangement syndrome. :cuckoo:

Took your stupid pills today too didn't you little yellow coward? YOU demanded proof that Trump did not alter the map. That is an accusation in and of itself. Comprehension is hard for you I know. Keep laughing because you're too stupid to actually talk about anything except being a little yellow coward. :290968001256257790-final:
LOLOL

You poor thing. You're completely deranged. Too deranged, apparently, to answer a simple question...

I made no accusation as far as trump drawing on that map. What I did do was challenge one of your fellow yahoos to prove trump didn't do it in the face of their claim that he didn't. In reality, which bitchslaps you hourly, no one has revealed who drew that mark.

You stupid little yellow COWARD. You are claiming that Trump altered the map little yellow coward. Reality bitchslaps YOU every day when you get embarrassed here and Trump keeps triggering you little yellow coward. Sorry moron, a negative does NOT have to be proven no matter how much a little yellow coward like you tries to say it does. Poor little yellow coward. No guts to stand behind his own claim AGAIN. That is why you are officially named little yellow coward.:ahole-1::finger3:
"You stupid little yellow COWARD. You are claiming that Trump altered the map little yellow coward."

LOLOLOLOLOL

Aww... poor, deranged rightie. Can't think for himself so he's reduced to parroting back what it hears. :lol:

"Sorry moron, a negative does NOT have to be proven no matter how much a little yellow coward like you tries to say it does."

Loser, when someone makes s claim and they can't back it up, even if their claim is a negative .... not being able to prove their claim proves they're full of lantern2814.

poor little yellow coward still doesn't understand about not proving a negative. But little yellow cowards like you don't understand much of anything, just show their insecurity by lashing out with stupidity. Tim stop take the dog out to drop a faun. It'll have more brains than you little yellow coward. Showing how gutless you are doesn't make you right. Don't you EVER call anybody a parrot since ALL you do is parrot leftist talking points and get slapped like the little yellow coward you are.:21::290968001256257790-final::ahole-1::fu:
LOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. Parrots are mindless creatures that squawk back what they hear, just like you're doing now, Polly.

As far as proving a negative, you're wrong about that too when someone claims a negative, which your fellow rightard did. When someone claims a negative, it's incumbent upon them to prove it they have evidence to support their claim. Otherwise they're simply bulllantern2814ing.

#sharpiegate

Keep squawking little yellow coward Polly. Off to ignore land for you and your new white knight. Enjoy each other's company.....

LOL

Oh look, in typical rightard fashion, a loser expresses his homo-erotic fantasies of straight men engaging in gay sex.

All because he can't prove the claim made by his fellow rightie that trump didn't mark up that weather map.

Keep your gay fantasies to yourself pervert. Trying to disguise your gayness by projecting. Classic leftist behavior.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

LOL

#sharpiegate

Keep squawking little yellow coward Polly. Off to ignore land for you and your new white knight. Enjoy each other's company.....

Wow....................my life is now complete. Some anonymous asshole who I have never met, who thinks they know everything about me, now has me on ignore. Well, now I guess I can die happy, knowing my life is complete.

LOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

LOL

#sharpiegate

"Keep squawking...

LOLOLOL

.... squawks Polly. :lmao:

"Off to ignore land...."

.... nooo, don't run away, ya pussy. Now my forum ratings are gonna dive. Who's gonna mark all of my posts as 'funny??'

But whatever. I can't decide which is funnier.... you saying I'm squawking like Polly after I called you Polly for parroting virtually everything insaid about you....? Or you running away from me after you projected I'm a coward...?

Regardless, it look like you'll never have an answer....did trump mark up that weather map? The OP says he did. A rightard pony of yours says he didn't. I said no one knows and then you idiotically accused me of accusing trump of making that mark.

#sharpiegate

images

LOL

Keep your gay fantasies to yourself pervert. Trying to disguise your gayness by projecting. Classic leftist behavior.
Sorry, Polly, the irony of you projecting others are projecting when you were the one to express your homo-erotic fantasies, is off the charts .

Your sexual deviances aside, help your fellow yahoo.... prove that trump didn't mark up that weather map? Or are ya too "busy" fantasizing about gay sex no to stay focused on the thread topic?? :ack-1:

C'mon, see if you can do it. See if you can prove trump wasn't the one to use the sharpie.

#sharpiegate

sharpiegate-trump-marker-hurricane-dorian.jpg

Firestorms are getting more severe, we can’t contain fires that were once easy to control
Lol
Who told you that?
Lol
It is the very nature of it... What are you some type of fucked up bleeding heart that’s all sad if the weather/climate isn’t what you want it to be?

What Evidence do you have that it’s supposed to be?

LOL

Sorry, Polly, the irony of you projecting others are projecting when you were the one to express your homo-erotic fantasies, is off the charts .

Your sexual deviances aside, help your fellow yahoo.... prove that trump didn't mark up that weather map? Or are ya too "busy" fantasizing about gay sex no to stay focused on the thread topic?? :ack-1:

C'mon, see if you can do it. See if you can prove trump wasn't the one to use the sharpie.

#sharpiegate

Your constant projections of gayness merely show you to be extremely insecure in your "manhood". As well as just extremely insecure. Go ahead moron, prove Trump marked the map. I dont have to prove he didn't. See, Trump is President. He has more important things to do, like make you miserable. Of course being the idiot you are, you accuse a man with a wife and children of being gay. A poor attempt at deflecting from your non-existent case. You are dismissed coward.

LOL

#sharpiegate

Your constant projections of gayness merely show you to be extremely insecure in your "manhood". As well as just extremely insecure. Go ahead moron, prove Trump marked the map. I dont have to prove he didn't. See, Trump is President. He has more important things to do, like make you miserable. Of course being the idiot you are, you accuse a man with a wife and children of being gay. A poor attempt at deflecting from your non-existent case. You are dismissed coward.
"Your constant projections of gayness merely show you to be extremely insecure in your "manhood".

And yet, the only one who keeps fantasizing about homosexuality is you, Polly.

"Go ahead moron, prove Trump marked the map."

I have no need to prove trump marked up the map since I never claimed he did. As always, your brain is screwed in backwards.

"He has more important things to do, like make you miserable."

Which clearly drives you insane as evidenced by how you gum my ankles. :mm:

"Of course being the idiot you are, you accuse a man with a wife and children of being gay."

LOLOL

Dumbfuck -- that's exactly what you did. :lmao: That means you just called yourself an idiot. :lmao:

"You are dismissed coward."

LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me. Have you forgotten, pussy bitch...?

... but enough of your G-d given deficiencies. This thread is about trump, not you. Your fellow rightard claimed trump didn't doodle on that map and can't prove it. Which proved he was full of lantern2814. Your inability do help him is noted but we still have trump using an edited weather map dated August 29th to explain why he lumped Alabama along with with actual states at risk from Dorian when in fact, the hurricane was projected to move away from Alabama, not towards it.

#sharpiegate

Ivanka Trump Heads to Alabama to Survey the Damage From Hurricane Dorian

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Trump didn't change anything. The map was given to him as it appeared. NOAA said Trump was correct. Early forecasts did have Dorian impacting Alabama. Democrats are hysterical because that's what they do.
Actually, that is untrue

The map that Trump was briefed on was not altered

Somehow, in the short time before it was used in the Dog and Pony show, it was marked up

Trump claimed he had a current update on Sept 1, he claimed Alabama would be much worse than expected

That was not true
Who gives a fuck!!!!!

I remember Katrina doing what Trump was saying could happen.

Lol
Who told you that?
Lol

What Evidence do you have that it’s supposed to be?
Thousands of peer reviewed research papers. What do you have other than Hannity says it isn’t so

Trump didn't change anything. The map was given to him as it appeared. NOAA said Trump was correct. Early forecasts did have Dorian impacting Alabama. Democrats are hysterical because that's what they do.
Actually, that is untrue

Somehow, in the short time before it was used in the Dog and Pony show, it was marked up

Trump claimed he had a current update on Sept 1, he claimed Alabama would be much worse than expected

That was not true
Who gives a fuck!!!!!

Bush did not alter the path of Katrina by Presidential decree

Actually, that is untrue

That was not true
Who gives a fuck!!!!!

And your point is what??

Actually, that is untrue

That was not true
Who gives a fuck!!!!!

And your point is what??
The point is that Trump is lying scum who can’t admit a mistake

Actually, that is untrue

That was not true
Who gives a fuck!!!!!

Dumbfuck, was Katrina projected to head NE up the Atlantic coast?

2s0blvo.jpg

Forum List

Back