Cocoa Beach Florida 20K Beach Hunt for CASH. Well, "DIAMANT" packs of BLOW! Many packs for all!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Dorian Blows ashore 20K plus bricks of 100% Pure BLOW! Keep Blowing Dorian!

79fbf42f-528b-4d15-ab4c-16525c5ecab5-750x422.jpg

Written on the outside of the brick was a word beginning with "DIAMANT."
Just a few hours before, police said another 25 kilos of cocaine washed ashore on the close-by Cocoa Beach. The packages are currently under investigation.
Bricks of cocaine wash ashore in Florida after Hurricane Dorian

Just a few hours before, police said another 25 kilos of cocaine washed ashore on the close-by Cocoa Beach. The packages are currently under investigation.

Early 80's they sold "Save the Bales" T-shirts in Key West! Drug runners would get chased by customs and coast guard and ditch the dope usually at night. Charter boats were out constantly searching for bales.

Obviously they sink them offshore and have divers retrieve them. Or a boat went down in Dorian, loaded with teh yayo.

Square Grouper! :auiqs.jpg:

I saw a boat crew that was smuggling drugs before, some Central American rusty fishing boat and they didn't even know the drugs were on board.

Early 80's they sold "Save the Bales" T-shirts in Key West! Drug runners would get chased by customs and coast guard and ditch the dope usually at night. Charter boats were out constantly searching for bales.
I have one still! I bought it in Daytona in 1980 and it says Fuck the Whales, Save the Bales! :laugh:

Obviously they sink them offshore and have divers retrieve them. Or a boat went down in Dorian, loaded with teh yayo.

Square Grouper! :auiqs.jpg:

I saw a boat crew that was smuggling drugs before, some Central American rusty fishing boat and they didn't even know the drugs were on board.
That was their story and they stuck with it....Bet the Coast Guard did'nt

Forum List

Back