trump Alters Map With Sharpie

Trump didn't change anything. The map was given to him as it appeared. NOAA said Trump was correct. Early forecasts did have Dorian impacting Alabama. Democrats are hysterical because that's what they do.
Actually, that is untrue

The map that Trump was briefed on was not altered

Somehow, in the short time before it was used in the Dog and Pony show, it was marked up

Trump claimed he had a current update on Sept 1, he claimed Alabama would be much worse than expected

That was not true
Who gives a fuck!!!!!

I remember Katrina doing what Trump was saying could happen.
Bush did not alter the path of Katrina by Presidential decree
And your point is what??
The point is that Trump is lying scum who can’t admit a mistake
Lol
Name a president who has?

Trump didn't change anything. The map was given to him as it appeared. NOAA said Trump was correct. Early forecasts did have Dorian impacting Alabama. Democrats are hysterical because that's what they do.
Actually, that is untrue

Somehow, in the short time before it was used in the Dog and Pony show, it was marked up

Trump claimed he had a current update on Sept 1, he claimed Alabama would be much worse than expected

That was not true
Who gives a fuck!!!!!

And your point is what??
That's your fucking opinion ....

But when it comes to the weather..it is an unfair assessment.
Hurricanes are sometimes unpredictable.
Deal with the it.

Actually, that is untrue

That was not true
Who gives a fuck!!!!!

And your point is what??

Deal with the it.
How about you deal with reality....?

weather13.PNG

Actually, that is untrue

That was not true
Who gives a fuck!!!!!

And your point is what??
Lol
Name a president who has?
All of them

Actually, that is untrue

That was not true
Who gives a fuck!!!!!

And your point is what??

Deal with the it.
We have to deal with it

That is why we have an apolitical weather service and don’t rely on political opinions........until now

You and your gay lover faun the little yellow coward aren't making me lose anything loser.
LOL

Oh look, in typical rightard fashion, a loser expresses his homo-erotic fantasies of straight men engaging in gay sex.

All because he can't prove the claim made by his fellow rightie that trump didn't mark up that weather map.

:dance:

Keep your gay fantasies to yourself pervert. Trying to disguise your gayness by projecting. Classic leftist behavior.
Sorry, Polly, the irony of you projecting others are projecting when you were the one to express your homo-erotic fantasies, is off the charts .

Your sexual deviances aside, help your fellow yahoo.... prove that trump didn't mark up that weather map? Or are ya too "busy" fantasizing about gay sex no to stay focused on the thread topic?? :ack-1:

C'mon, see if you can do it. See if you can prove trump wasn't the one to use the sharpie.

#sharpiegate

sharpiegate-trump-marker-hurricane-dorian.jpg

Your constant projections of gayness merely show you to be extremely insecure in your "manhood". As well as just extremely insecure. Go ahead moron, prove Trump marked the map. I dont have to prove he didn't. See, Trump is President. He has more important things to do, like make you miserable. Of course being the idiot you are, you accuse a man with a wife and children of being gay. A poor attempt at deflecting from your non-existent case. You are dismissed coward.
"Your constant projections of gayness merely show you to be extremely insecure in your "manhood".

And yet, the only one who keeps fantasizing about homosexuality is you, Polly.

"Go ahead moron, prove Trump marked the map."

I have no need to prove trump marked up the map since I never claimed he did. As always, your brain is screwed in backwards.

"He has more important things to do, like make you miserable."

Which clearly drives you insane as evidenced by how you gum my ankles. :mm:

"Of course being the idiot you are, you accuse a man with a wife and children of being gay."

LOLOL

Dumbfuck -- that's exactly what you did. :lmao: That means you just called yourself an idiot. :lmao:

"You are dismissed coward."

LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me. Have you forgotten, pussy bitch...?
Keep squawking little yellow coward Polly. Off to ignore land for you and your new white knight. Enjoy each other's company.....

... but enough of your G-d given deficiencies. This thread is about trump, not you. Your fellow rightard claimed trump didn't doodle on that map and can't prove it. Which proved he was full of lantern2814. Your inability do help him is noted but we still have trump using an edited weather map dated August 29th to explain why he lumped Alabama along with with actual states at risk from Dorian when in fact, the hurricane was projected to move away from Alabama, not towards it.

#sharpiegate

Ivanka Trump Heads to Alabama to Survey the Damage From Hurricane Dorian

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Poor little yellow coward. Your insecurity, cowardice, and open homosexuality on full display. Showing your complete ignorance of what my screen name means doesn't help your hopeless wailing any. Since you have shown ZERO evidence showing that Trump did mark the map, your stupidity means my dog just dropped a faun on your head. As usual, you have no guts to stand behind your own assertions (proven countless times) as you are indeed a homosexual little yellow coward. Projecting insecurity and your gay fantasies just makes you a bigger moron. By the way little yellow coward, my 6 year old can dismiss you. You wouldn't last 10 seconds with me. Guaranteed.

LOL

Oh look, in typical rightard fashion, a loser expresses his homo-erotic fantasies of straight men engaging in gay sex.

All because he can't prove the claim made by his fellow rightie that trump didn't mark up that weather map.

:dance:

Keep your gay fantasies to yourself pervert. Trying to disguise your gayness by projecting. Classic leftist behavior.
Sorry, Polly, the irony of you projecting others are projecting when you were the one to express your homo-erotic fantasies, is off the charts .

Your sexual deviances aside, help your fellow yahoo.... prove that trump didn't mark up that weather map? Or are ya too "busy" fantasizing about gay sex no to stay focused on the thread topic?? :ack-1:

C'mon, see if you can do it. See if you can prove trump wasn't the one to use the sharpie.

#sharpiegate

Your constant projections of gayness merely show you to be extremely insecure in your "manhood". As well as just extremely insecure. Go ahead moron, prove Trump marked the map. I dont have to prove he didn't. See, Trump is President. He has more important things to do, like make you miserable. Of course being the idiot you are, you accuse a man with a wife and children of being gay. A poor attempt at deflecting from your non-existent case. You are dismissed coward.
"Your constant projections of gayness merely show you to be extremely insecure in your "manhood".

I have no need to prove trump marked up the map since I never claimed he did. As always, your brain is screwed in backwards.

"Of course being the idiot you are, you accuse a man with a wife and children of being gay."

LOLOL

Dumbfuck -- that's exactly what you did. :lmao: That means you just called yourself an idiot. :lmao:

LOL

Keep squawking little yellow coward Polly. Off to ignore land for you and your new white knight. Enjoy each other's company.....

... but enough of your G-d given deficiencies. This thread is about trump, not you. Your fellow rightard claimed trump didn't doodle on that map and can't prove it. Which proved he was full of lantern2814. Your inability do help him is noted but we still have trump using an edited weather map dated August 29th to explain why he lumped Alabama along with with actual states at risk from Dorian when in fact, the hurricane was projected to move away from Alabama, not towards it.

#sharpiegate

Poor little yellow coward. Your insecurity, cowardice, and open homosexuality on full display. Showing your complete ignorance of what my screen name means doesn't help your hopeless wailing any. Since you have shown ZERO evidence showing that Trump did mark the map, your stupidity means my dog just dropped a faun on your head. As usual, you have no guts to stand behind your own assertions (proven countless times) as you are indeed a homosexual little yellow coward. Projecting insecurity and your gay fantasies just makes you a bigger moron. By the way little yellow coward, my 6 year old can dismiss you. You wouldn't last 10 seconds with me. Guaranteed.
Who gives a fuck!!!!!

And your point is what??

Deal with the it.
We have to deal with it

That is why we have an apolitical weather service and don’t rely on political opinions........until now
How ironic.
Then why do you leftists always claim man-made climate change causes hurricanes?

#sharpiegate

LOLOL

LOL

#sharpiegate

And your point is what??

Deal with the it.
We have to deal with it

How ironic.
Then why do you leftists always claim man-made climate change causes hurricanes?
Doesn’t cause them

Makes them worse

#sharpiegate

LOLOL

LOL

#sharpiegate

And your point is what??

Deal with the it.
We have to deal with it

How ironic.
Doesn’t cause them

Makes them worse
Yet you can't show any evidence they're worse today than before.
I've never seen a catagory 6 hurricane yet.
Plenty of CAT 5s.

LOLOL

LOL

#sharpiegate

Deal with the it.
We have to deal with it

How ironic.
Doesn’t cause them

Makes them worse
Yet you can't show any evidence they're worse today than before.
I've never seen a catagory 6 hurricane yet.
Plenty of CAT 5s.
You got that right
Plenty of Cat 5s

Used to be plenty of 3s and 4s

Actually, that is untrue

That was not true
Who gives a fuck!!!!!

And your point is what??
You need to look up the meaning of "lie"....and the meaning of "a mistake".
Joe Biden can't remember what city or state he's in but Trump is the fucker that makes unforgivable mistakes according to you folks.
Course Biden is selling us out the the Chinese....and you leftists haven't seen a murderous despotic regime you didn't love.

Forum List

Back