Trump also goes after Conservative pollster Frank Luntz

Not only does he have an oversized ego, he's also got a whole lot of money, so if the GOP doesn't pick him, it would be easy for him to switch over to Independent and keep running his campaign.

That would almost surely result in a definite win for the Democrats.

You know... I am not so sure at this point.

I think Trump would almost certainly not run as a third party candidate, especially if another conservative wins the nomination. But if Trump wins the GOP nomination, I can see some idiot like Kasich going 3rd party to upset Trump. I think THAT is the more likely 3rd party scenario.

Now... Let's say that the GOP convention is a "brokered" convention and we roll into it without knowing for sure WHO the candidate will be, Trump or say... Jeb Bush? The smoke-filled backroom deals will be made and Trump, even though he has the most delegates, gets nuzzled out for Jeb as the nominee. In THAT scenario, you might very well see a Trump 3rd party candidacy... AND... He will WIN!

I think, under the above described scenario, you would get to witness the demise of a political party. Trump would pull not only the majority of republican votes, he would also pull a good many democrat votes.. He almost certainly WILL pull democrat votes, regardless. Trump would NOT have to have a majority to win... several presidents, including Bill Clinton, were elected president without a majority. He would finish ahead of Hillary and Jeb would be sucking hind teat.

Has national politics ever seen anything like this guy?

He's not a bull in a china shop, he's the freakin' Tasmanian Devil.

latest

HONESTY needs to become important again.
It's NOT an ass kissing contest.
NO story
Trump 3
Stats 0

Wrong, dumbfuck.

A candidate IS responsible for what his team does. And what he does.

The one tweet is from Trump. The other is from Cohen.

But I can imagine that you, being a RWNJ, don't understand the idea of "taking responsibility".

Question: are you brain-dead?
As close as an IQ of 214 can get him, I guess.

Trump is burning bridges and being a rat as he discloses what should be private communications to the public. He thinks telling about making contributions to specific politicians for favors is cool. He thinks disclosing that Luntz came to him for a job is OK. Trump will turn on people and become a common rat in a New York minute. He is vengeful and ego driven. The kind of person that should never be trusted.
Yeah...but might be fun in negotiations with the Russians, Chinese, or Iranians.

The problem with the left is that they only trust media people with a political agenda so they assume that everyone associated with the media has a political agenda. Luntz isn't a conservative, he is an independent pollster. Does the radical left think the republican party will collapse if Trump "goes after" ( deliberate poor choice of words?) a conservative? How freaking absurd.

Last edited:
Investors trusted Trump!!

and lost billions!!:eek:

AND Trump explained this... These "investors" weren't innocent little church widows... they were Big Boys who were not necessarily all that nice... they knew the risks and took them willingly... Trump didn't make them do it. It's funny how investors are the worst creatures on the planet when making billions, but the most unfortunate and disadvantaged victims when they lose billions.

Trump acts like a child
Focus group calls him on it
Trump attacks focus group
Something is going on here. Opposite sides of the spectrum...Facebook was almost 100% anti Fox last night and The Focus Group went about 80% anti Trump. Did the group know they were supposed to turn on Trump?

AND Trump explained this... These "investors" weren't innocent little church widows... they were Big Boys who were not necessarily all that nice... they knew the risks and took them willingly... Trump didn't make them do it. It's funny how investors are the worst creatures on the planet when making billions, but the most unfortunate and disadvantaged victims when they lose billions.
I don't think Trump has ever been a "disadvantaged victim."

Trump is calling out the GOP establishment hypocrites that talk about conservative positions but always push moderate squishes. He's still the man to beat.

And that is wonderful news.

For the Democrats.

Please, whatever you do, nominate Trump.

Thanks.

Be careful what you wish for. I felt the same way about Obama in 2008......

I don't think Trump has ever been a "disadvantaged victim."

I was responding to "investors trusted Trump and lost millions."
It's funny how "investors" are terrible and awful when earning millions but...
If Trump caused them to lose millions, oh... the humanity! lol

As Trump said... These were Big Boys and Girls... they knew the risks. He didn't file bankruptcy... he has NEVER filed personal bankruptcy, despite what his attackers claim. He was smart enough to get out before it tanked... others weren't. That's not Trump's fault.

AND Trump explained this... These "investors" weren't innocent little church widows... they were Big Boys who were not necessarily all that nice... they knew the risks and took them willingly... Trump didn't make them do it.
Dead right. It's not Trump's fault they thought he had integrity.

edit...I've seen only that he has filed commercial bankruptcy four times. Is that not correct?

Capitalism involves risk. Lenders are rewarded for taking risks - they collect interest. The higher the risk, the higher the "interest" income they receive. Trump has done hundreds of successful deals and his investors have made billions. He had 4 deals that didn't work out. 4 bad deals out of hundreds? We should all be so successful! The investors who lost money in those deals knew they were taking a risk. It's called CAPITALISM.

AND Trump explained this... These "investors" weren't innocent little church widows... they were Big Boys who were not necessarily all that nice... they knew the risks and took them willingly... Trump didn't make them do it.
Dead right. It's not Trump's fault they thought he had integrity.

edit...I've seen only that he has filed commercial bankruptcy four times. Is that not correct?
Yes. He knows when not to throw good money after bad. (Unlike the US)

Not only does he have an oversized ego, he's also got a whole lot of money, so if the GOP doesn't pick him, it would be easy for him to switch over to Independent and keep running his campaign.

I think Trump would almost certainly not run as a third party candidate, especially if another conservative wins the nomination. But if Trump wins the GOP nomination, I can see some idiot like Kasich going 3rd party to upset Trump. I think THAT is the more likely 3rd party scenario.

Now... Let's say that the GOP convention is a "brokered" convention and we roll into it without knowing for sure WHO the candidate will be, Trump or say... Jeb Bush? The smoke-filled backroom deals will be made and Trump, even though he has the most delegates, gets nuzzled out for Jeb as the nominee. In THAT scenario, you might very well see a Trump 3rd party candidacy... AND... He will WIN!

I think, under the above described scenario, you would get to witness the demise of a political party. Trump would pull not only the majority of republican votes, he would also pull a good many democrat votes.. He almost certainly WILL pull democrat votes, regardless. Trump would NOT have to have a majority to win... several presidents, including Bill Clinton, were elected president without a majority. He would finish ahead of Hillary and Jeb would be sucking hind teat.
Trump is not a conservative...he is a carpetbagger

He is concerned with the attention he can get.....he doesn't give a shit about veterans or immigrants
He just knows what buttons to push

Trump is not a conservative...he is a carpetbagger

He is concerned with the attention he can get.....he doesn't give a shit about veterans or immigrants
He just knows what buttons to push
How do you know he doesn't care about veterans?

Forum List

Back