Trump also goes after Conservative pollster Frank Luntz

Donald Trump Wars With Fox News Megyn Kelly - NBC News

Immediately after the debate, a FOX News focus group led by pollster Frank Luntz featured former Trump supporters souring on the GOP frontrunner because of his demeanor on stage.

Both Trump and top adviser Michael Cohen slammed Luntz on social media Thursday night.

Here are some of the tweets:

View attachment 46737

Luntz is a Conservative pollster who often does focus groups for debates, usually people who are also giving input through a keypad type of device thoughout the debate. Just a couple of weeks ago, Luntz did a focus group out of Iowa that just loved Trump and I don't remember Trump calling Luntz a "low class slob" back then.

I don't think that Donald Trump is grasping some of the most basics about debates and comportment.

And yes, comportment is important, at least for people who want to actually win elections.
Luntz talked about Trump after the debate like he owed him money.
He went way over the line.

He is a fucking slob.

Republicans should hope Trump drops out of the race – sooner rather than later.

Oh... REPUBLICANS do! ...That's why you saw FOX sabotage him. It's why you saw Krauthammer lament the 'implosion of Trump' and Megyn Bimbo Kelly try to throw pie in his face.

REPUBLICANS hate Trump!

Unfortunately, the Conservative BASE of the party LOVES TRUMP!

Donald the Chump is going to be the death of the GOP.

Not only does he have an oversized ego, he's also got a whole lot of money, so if the GOP doesn't pick him, it would be easy for him to switch over to Independent and keep running his campaign.

That would almost surely result in a definite win for the Democrats.

Too bad the GOP let the inmates take over the asylum.

Luntz is a dirtbag. He openly admits that his job is to manipulate wording to skew public opinion, yet people still take his "polls" seriously.

Why is it that the GOP used to love Luntz, and now they are starting to speak against him?

Oh yeah................it's not the whole of the GOP, just the rabid tea baggers that support Donald the Chump.

Luntz is a Conservative pollster who....

You have ANY evidence he is personally a Conservative? Okay, then shut the fuck up!

It was more than clear to me that Fox was determined to sabotage Trump in any way possible last night. They had Meygan attacking him, they had Charles Krauthammer proclaim we had witnessed the "implosion of Trump", and we had Luntz with his phony "focus group." This morning, we find that THREE national surveys showing Trump TROUNCED everyone. Wasn't even close!

Yes.

He is a self-described Conservative who has also behaved like one on all the major issues of the last decade or more.

End of story.

Not only does he have an oversized ego, he's also got a whole lot of money, so if the GOP doesn't pick him, it would be easy for him to switch over to Independent and keep running his campaign.

The GOP didn't let them take over. They had a ceremony and presented the crazies with their front door key.

The GOP didn't let them take over. They had a ceremony and presented the crazies with their front door key.
It wasn't that long ago they were happy to be called tea baggers. Now they can't get far enough away from that nut gobbler tea bagger name. Still, a tea bagger is a tea bagger and changing a tea bagger's name doesn't stop them from still being a tea bagger.

I think you may be right, because the GOP did actually encourage him to run (but then again, so did Clinton).

You have ANY evidence he is personally a Conservative? Okay, then shut the fuck up!

It was more than clear to me that Fox was determined to sabotage Trump in any way possible last night. They had Meygan attacking him, they had Charles Krauthammer proclaim we had witnessed the "implosion of Trump", and we had Luntz with his phony "focus group." This morning, we find that THREE national surveys showing Trump TROUNCED everyone. Wasn't even close!

Yes.

He is a self-described Conservative who has also behaved like one on all the major issues of the last decade or more.

End of story.
He is a self-described Conservative.. so is John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Mitch McConnell, Jeb Bush...Charles Krauthammer!

who has also behaved like one on all the major issues of the last decade or more...

How so? Examples? From what I see, he presents himself as an "impartial observer" and avoids taking sides as he tries to make objective analysis of politics in general.

Trump is burning bridges and being a rat as he discloses what should be private communications to the public. He thinks telling about making contributions to specific politicians for favors is cool. He thinks disclosing that Luntz came to him for a job is OK. Trump will turn on people and become a common rat in a New York minute. He is vengeful and ego driven. The kind of person that should never be trusted.

I wouldn't trust T-Rump with a single dollar of my own, let alone all of the US taxpayer dollars.

Investors trusted Trump!!

and lost billions!!:eek:

Yes.

End of story.
He is a self-described Conservative.. so is John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Mitch McConnell, Jeb Bush...Charles Krauthammer!

who has also behaved like one on all the major issues of the last decade or more...

How so? Examples? From what I see, he presents himself as an "impartial observer" and avoids taking sides as he tries to make objective analysis of politics in general.

I'll bet you think fox is fair and balanced too. You have poor judgment in such things.

Yes.

End of story.

Those answers are right at your itchy-little-fingertips, Kemosabe:

Frank Luntz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Trump is burning bridges and being a rat as he discloses what should be private communications to the public. He thinks telling about making contributions to specific politicians for favors is cool. He thinks disclosing that Luntz came to him for a job is OK. Trump will turn on people and become a common rat in a New York minute. He is vengeful and ego driven. The kind of person that should never be trusted.
Which means..if you REALLY think about it....those taking what he is giving (hand out eager to take his money)....are bought. What does that tell ya?
So, who wants a POTUS or administration that CAN be bought?

Yes.

End of story.

I'll bet you think fox is fair and balanced too. You have poor judgment in such things.

He just said they targeted Trump.

Forum List

Back