Trump: Almost an act of Treason

R

rdean

So I'm watching crazy Republican Joe Walsh going on about Russia.

He said all of our intelligence agencies said the hacking was the Russians. That Trump, instead of defending the Russians should be leading the charge to get at the bottom of the situation.

When asked who he supports, he said he always supported Donald Trump. Then he said that with an issue like this, he is not a Republican or a Democrat. That he is an American and what Russia did was an act of war and he doesn't understand why Trump isn't leading the charge.

End of interview.

---------------------------------

My take is that Trump is a Manchurian Candidate. He will never go against Russia. They have his money. They pull his strings.

4653-1481479851-905ebb46b75473104fced66a19aa0f3f.jpg

It's as clear and obvious as the color orange.

He said all of our intelligence agencies said the hacking was the Russians. That Trump, instead of defending the Russians should be leading the charge to get at the bottom of the situation.

When asked who he supports, he said he always supported Donald Trump. Then he said that with an issue like this, he is not a Republican or a Democrat. That he is an American and what Russia did was an act of war and he doesn't understand why Trump isn't leading the charge.

End of interview.

My take is that Trump is a Manchurian Candidate. He will never go against Russia. They have his money. They pull his strings.

Back when Obama was promising more flexibility with Putin when Obama got re-elected, you guys were all for it. Then when Hillary presented the Staples red button, and got it wrong with the Russian Diplomat, you loved and adored her. Now that Donald Trump doesn't want to go to war with Russia, you libtards are ranting and raving. Yep without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

untitled.png

No, it is not silly.

Yes it is.

I have concerns about Trump, but to say that he is a Manchurian Candidate who will never go against Russia, even at America's expense, is retarded.
To late. We are already seeing it. With his attack on our many intelligence agencies calling them ridiculous. Those are the people whose support he needs to defend the country. Duh!

No, it is not silly.

Yes it is.

I have concerns about Trump, but to say that he is a Manchurian Candidate who will never go against Russia, even at America's expense, is retarded.
To late. We are already seeing it. With his attack on our many intelligence agencies calling them ridiculous. Those are the people whose support he needs to defend the country. Duh!

Yes, Trump is being an idiot attacking the CIA.

But your OP is still ridiculous.

Republicans will spend unlimited amount of taxpayer money going after Hillary over emails someone else sent her.

But when it comes to Russia committing an act of war and messing with our democratic process, it's "so what"?

No, it is not silly.

Yes it is.

Because Russia is not a threat and our intel agencies are ridiculous.

Got it!

Republicans will spend unlimited amount of taxpayer money going after Hillary over emails someone else sent her.

But when it comes to Russia committing an act of war and messing with our democratic process, it's "so what"?

Republican Senators have called for an investigation into the hacking.

No, it is not silly.

Yes it is.

Because Russia is not a threat and our intel agencies are ridiculous.

Got it!

That has nothing to do with your OP.

End of interview.

You are advocating war with Russia?

Cool. When do you want to attack? I thought Obama said Putin was not a threat.

Harry Reid told the intelligence agencies to lie to Trump. Democrats just made up a story about Russia interfering in the election. No serious person would believe what our intelligence agencies say. When Trump takes office and remove democrats and flunkies, these agencies might regain their credibility.

End of interview.

He's not advocating war with Russia.

Re-read it again.

Harry Reid told the intelligence agencies to lie to Trump. Democrats just made up a story about Russia interfering in the election. No serious person would believe what our intelligence agencies say. When Trump takes office and remove democrats and flunkies, these agencies might regain their credibility.

That's just as dumb as the OP.

All of our intelligence agencies said the Russians hacked. But Trump, who says he is like a smart person, knows they are wrong.
And the ignorant minions agree with Donald.

If he doesn't get his intel from them, who does he get it from? Russia?

End of interview.

He's not advocating war with Russia.

Re-read it again.

Got the same thing. The "act of war" thing was what led me to that conclusion.

1. The same CIA that provided the 'evidence' that Saddam Hussein had WMD and that was running weapons to Al Qaeida and ISIS from Libya says the Russians hacked the elections...and we haven't seen any evidence yet.

2. Trump is encouraging the US TO POLITICALLY move on, so as not to minimize the election and the new administration going forward, and he is a 'NEAR-Traitor', which is LIBERAL for 'we don't like what he is doing'?!

YET BARRY supplied, financed, armed, trained, protected, and defended ISIS and is NOT considered a Traitor, or even a 'NEAR-Traitor', by Liberals?!

3. The Obama administration is running the government right now, NOT TRUMP. If something needs to be done in response to what is assumed to be Russian Hacking then it is THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION's - Barry, HIS Sect of State, HIS Secretary of State, HIS CIA... - job to do something about it...other than bitch and moan, I mean.

It is flattering, however, that liberals have so little faith in the Obama administration that they look to a man who has not even been sworn in yet to LEAD THE COUNTRY. :p

Forum List

Back