Trump ally sacked after being a twat

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

LBC is the UKs only talk radio network.It generally hosts right wing trash and has a decided right wing bias with a few exceptions.
And now they have sacked this wanker.

A change is coming when stations like LBC reflect public opinion. The age of racism is coming to an end.

LBC is the UKs only talk radio network.It generally hosts right wing trash and has a decided right wing bias with a few exceptions.

A change is coming when stations like LBC reflect public opinion. The age of racism is coming to an end.

The age of racism is coming to an end.

Peace. Love. Dope.

No.
It is the age of freedom of speech is coming to an end. At least in the UK.
Darkness is not something that really exists. It is just a lack of the light. Same way the hatred is just a lack of the love.
---------------------
When you haven't any coal in the stove and you freeze in the winter
And you curse to the wind at your fate.
When you haven't any shoes on your feet and your coat's thin as paper
And you look thirty pounds underweight,
When you go to get a word of advice from the fat little pastor,
he will tell you to love evermore.
But when hunger comes to rap, rat-a-tat, rat-a-tat, at the window
See how love flies out the door.
------------------------

""the age of racism"" -----I got news----it's just gaining momentum. I declined with the defeat
of the islamic heros ADOLF and STALIN-----but now the new Himmlers and Goebbels are gaining sway

We are truly living in strange times, where people are condemned, harassed, and forced out of their jobs, for speaking the plain and obvious truth.

Farage compared BLM protesters who downed a statue of a slave trader this week to the Taliban. Sources say the comments angered Black, Asian, and minority ethnic staff and others at the station.

See also: Buddhas of Bamyan - Wikipedia

We are truly living in strange times, where people are condemned, harassed, and forced out of their jobs, for speaking the plain and obvious truth.

Farage compared BLM protesters who downed a statue of a slave trader this week to the Taliban. Sources say the comments angered Black, Asian, and minority ethnic staff and others at the station.

See also: Buddhas of Bamyan - Wikipedia
Oh please. I'll see your Buddhas of Bamyan abd raise you:

The moral of the story is that statues are just lumps of rock or metal that are generally ignored by passersby. Times change, people change, regimes change and new stautes come to replace old ones. I'll bet you cheered when the statue of Saddam hussein was pulled down or when the various staues of Stalin and Lenin were removed from most of Eastern Europe, after the USSR collapsed, so why the faux outrage now?

Farage tried to conflate Conservative fundamentalist religious fanatics with legitimate protest against historic institutional racism in the West in a pathetic attempt to deflect from the issue, it seems other Conservative fundamentalist fanatics want to do likewise.

Oh please. I'll see your Buddhas of Bamyan abd raise you:

What point do you think you have, here?

The destruction that is mentioned in the articles that you posted was just as wrong as the destruction of the Buddhas of Bamiyan, which is just as wrong as the destruction mentioned in the OP.

Were you expecting me to be a f•••ing hypocrite, and say that some of this was just fine, and others of it not?

No, such hypocrisy is a trait of your side, not mine. So is the propensity for gratuitous destruction, for destroying things of value instead of creating and contributing anything of value.

Forum List

Back