Trump aides to dodge supoenas for Jan 6th insurrection hearing

July 8, 2015

The House Select Committee on Benghazi today released its March 4, 2015, subpoena to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in response to her inaccurate claim she had not been subpoenaed. The committee subpoenaed Clinton directly after it became aware of her exclusive use of personal email and a server and that the State Department was not the custodian of Clinton’s official record.

The Secretary of State serves as the President’s top foreign policy adviser, and oversees 30,000 employees and a budget of approximately $35 billion.

The Department of State plays the lead role in developing and implementing the President’s foreign policy. Major responsibilities include United States representation abroad, foreign assistance, foreign military training programs, countering international crime, and a wide assortment of services to U.S. citizens and foreign nationals seeking entrance to the United States.
Was she a member of the White House?

It's a weird situation. Trump & Co clearly think they have a lot to hide, and they know how to play the legal system. So I'm sure their goal is to drag this out beyond the 2022 elections, after which the cult will likely be able to snuff this whole thing immediately.

There's not much Congress can do to compel this group, outside of fines and (perhaps) short jail time. Since this group is engaged in a jihad to Save America from the Evil Chinese Soros Deep State Hitler Swamp Commies™ (I'm not kidding), that may not be enough of a threat.

So the only thing that could happen is that the DOJ takes this over and has something it can do. Maybe 50/50 chance of that. There really is no way to know what (if anything) happened, but Trump & Co sure are making it look like they really were at least considering a coup.

I'm not sure what they can do to compel them to show up and testify but they can get a warrant to confiscate all documents they have.

If I was on that committee, I would play very hard ball with these criminals.

I would find a way to put them in jail and get a warrant to confiscate their documents.

I'm not sure what they can do to compel them to show up and testify but they can get a warrant to confiscate all documents they have.

I would find a way to put them in jail and get a warrant to confiscate their documents.

They aren't "Criminals", in fact they haven't been charged at all.

And if they were accused criminals, they have the right to the presumption of innocence as well as non-incrimination.

I'm hopeful that they look at every freakin' option.

I'm hopeful that they look at every freakin' option.

What benefit do you see to the country to eliminate the only viable opposition to Bidenism?

Do you think that one party rule is something you would be cool with?

You do know that its pretty much unprecedented for a political party to seek the destruction of the opposition at least in this country.

IMHO, it would be better for Chuck and Nancy and Sleepy Joe to reach across the aisle to the Trumpsters and mend the breaches. Embrace a spirit of bipartisanship.

What benefit do you see to the country to eliminate the only viable opposition to Bidenism?

Do you think that one party rule is something you would be cool with?

You do know that its pretty much unprecedented for a political party to seek the destruction of the opposition at least in this country.

IMHO, it would be better for Chuck and Nancy and Sleepy Joe to reach across the aisle to the Trumpsters and mend the breaches. Embrace a spirit of bipartisanship.
Trump & Co are responsible for their actions. Any adult is.

Changing the subject doesn't change that fact.

Donald J. Trump was exonerated twice in both of his fake impeachments.
Magaturd morons keep repeating this nonsense. He was impeached but not convicted and removed due to a Senate stacked with corrupt partisan politicos. Hardly 'exonerated', but magaturds tend to repeat what talk radio tells them to.
I wonder how loud the libs will whine when the GOP decides to impeach B. Hussein O for "fucking up the country" during his reign of error?
Obama doesn't hold any current elected position to be 'impeached' from. Brilliant idea, fucking moron.
After all, "Fucking up" isn't a crime (but it didn't stop the D's) and the fact that Trump wasn't in office didn't stop the D's either
No, fucking up isn't a crime, because if it were, the Orange bag of shit would be rotting in solitary. That said, was the bag of shit still *pResident or not on January 6th of this year?

Take your time.

You are so wrong.
There was insurrection and Trump ordered his hooligans to attack the Capitol.
It's a terrorist crime worse than 911.
Against the GVT of USA.
He should be charged.

Were any of those arrested charged under:

18 USC Ch. 115: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Whose sections cover insurrection, rebellion, treason and other crimes against the United States. To my knowledge the massive police, FBI and judicial investigations have not even come close to suggesting such a charge for any of those arrested.

There was no insurrection.

Were any of those arrested charged under:

18 USC Ch. 115: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Whose sections cover insurrection, rebellion, treason and other crimes against the United States. To my knowledge the massive police, FBI and judicial investigations have not even come close to suggesting such a charge for any of those arrested.

There was no insurrection.

Magaturds sure as fuck tried, but like everything else in their miserable lives, they failed. So to be clear, it was an insurrection, just a failed one.

Magaturds sure as fuck tried, but like everything else in their miserable lives, they failed. So to be clear, it was an insurrection, just a failed one.

A failed insurrection or not, if they attempted an insurrection they should be charged with insurrection.

By your logic a class A felony like bank robbery can be negotiated down to a misdemeanor like trespassing. You can't be serious.

Even the FBI says there was no evidence of insurrection:

A failed insurrection or not, if they attempted an insurrection they should be charged with insurrection.

By your logic a class A felony like bank robbery can be negotiated down to a misdemeanor like trespassing. You can't be serious.

Even the FBI says there was no evidence of insurrection:

Facts reality and truth have little to do with the narrative from the left.

I hope that the committee doesnt mess around with this. Stick them in a cell until they decide to co-operate. Mr Kinzinger doesnt sound like he is in a mood to be trifled with.
The US may have already moved beyond the rule of law Tommy.
There's a good indication they have on account of the law's reluctance to act against Trump.
The Jan.6th. promotion of violence by Trump is not debatable, yet the repercussions are almost certainly being predicted as being much too harmful to chance.

America is already being held hostage by extremists who are threatening something on the order of war in the streets and the law is taking that seriously.

America's best chance of escaping the carnage is to treat the situation with Kid gloves and hope that moderate methods of taking down the Trump threat will work over time.
It's become a powder keg and I think it's likely the subpoenas won't be pursued for some reason or other. Most likely them being held up by appeals. That is, invalid appeals deemed to be valid by a crooked court system. And that will be the proof of my suspicions.

The US may have already moved beyond the rule of law Tommy.
There's a good indication they have on account of the law's reluctance to act against Trump.
The Jan.6th. promotion of violence by Trump is not debatable, yet the repercussions are almost certainly being predicted as being much too harmful to chance.

America is already being held hostage by extremists who are threatening something on the order of war in the streets and the law is taking that seriously.

America's best chance of escaping the carnage is to treat the situation with Kid gloves and hope that moderate methods of taking down the Trump threat will work over time.
It's become a powder keg and I think it's likely the subpoenas won't be pursued for some reason or other. Most likely them being held up by appeals. That is, invalid appeals deemed to be valid by a crooked court system. And that will be the proof of my suspicions.
They moved beyond the rule of law when Trump was elected. Comey was never held accountable. Fauci is now another jack off above the law. There is a pretty big club who can do whatever they want.

Forum List

Back