Trump admits the WALL rhetoric was nothing more than POLITICS-rambling's of a mad man.

I love how for Clinton Wikileaks was just revealing the truth and the conversation couldn't be about the hacks. But for Trump we can't talk about the substance of the leaks, it's has to be about the horrible crimes of "stealing documents" or leaking information. Y'all crack me up

Conversations between national leaders are classified for a reason. They have to be able to speak openly to each other. Trying to draw a false parallel between classified information and emails in a private organization just shows how stupid you regressives are.

You miss the point completely

No, like the typical regressive you were trying to claim there is hypocrisy it wanting to protect information vital to national security and not much giving a shit that a corrupt private organization like the DNC was exposed for the world to see.

If you lack the ability to distinguish the difference, well, that just makes you stupid.

You just got a big stick shoved up a dark spot by the person you supported and voted for---:badgrin:

th

th

What the hell does that have to do with someone releasing transcripts of the private discussions between two national leaders and our president? It's a shame you lack the intelligence to follow a conversation and stay on topic.

Again where did this transcript come from? THE WHITE HOUSE. That's where all these leaks have been coming from, including from the Presidential cabinet members and White House advisers. They wouldn't be doing this if there was someone in office that they trusted and felt was competent. It's clear they want him gone.

EXAMPLE: There were only 3 other Americans in the Oval office when Trump gave the Russians classified information that had not gone through the process of being de-classified Trump blocked out American media and let Russian media in.. HR McMaster National secucrity adviser, Dina Powell Deputy National Security Adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washington Post.
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

To add insult to injury U.S. Intelligence agents had warned Isreali intelligence to not give Trump any classified information, citing he may be compromised by the Russians.
US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

Now you know why General Kelly was installed as Chief of Staff. He hates Trump, he's there to babysit him, and keep an eye on what he is doing.
Kelly called Comey to express anger over firing, sources say - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
I love how for Clinton Wikileaks was just revealing the truth and the conversation couldn't be about the hacks. But for Trump we can't talk about the substance of the leaks, it's has to be about the horrible crimes of "stealing documents" or leaking information. Y'all crack me up

Conversations between national leaders are classified for a reason. They have to be able to speak openly to each other. Trying to draw a false parallel between classified information and emails in a private organization just shows how stupid you regressives are.

No, like the typical regressive you were trying to claim there is hypocrisy it wanting to protect information vital to national security and not much giving a shit that a corrupt private organization like the DNC was exposed for the world to see.

If you lack the ability to distinguish the difference, well, that just makes you stupid.

How ironic is it that leftards claim there wasn't anything that damning in the Wikileaks e-mail dump but yet blame the loss of the Hildebeast on the release of them.
Hillary lost because Trump resonated with the people better than she did, plain and simple. I don't mind the Wikileaks info because it did expose real things. The drip drip and over politicization of much of the content was pretty weak but that's what happens. Just as it is happening now with Trump. Flynn was exposed because of a leak, you can get mad at the leak all you want but you can't deny the truth that came to light. Trump lies incessantly so I dont trust a thing he or his administration says. While I don't encourage leaks that threaten our national security I do appreciate the accountability that they bring. There are way to many lies coming out of Washington... bottom line.

Now, if only some brave Repub operative would spill the beans on the corrupt RNC and then people would see this two party system of corruption and thievery for what it actually is. This is why the neocons are not running with the info gleaned from the leaks because they know that they are just as filthy as their alleged counterparts.

You just got a big stick shoved up a dark spot by the person you supported and voted for---:badgrin:

th

th

What the hell does that have to do with someone releasing transcripts of the private discussions between two national leaders and our president? It's a shame you lack the intelligence to follow a conversation and stay on topic.

Again where did this transcript come from? THE WHITE HOUSE. That's where all these leaks have been coming from, including from the Presidential cabinet members and White House advisers. They wouldn't be doing this if there was someone in office that they trusted and felt was competent. It's clear they want him gone.

EXAMPLE: There were only 3 other Americans in the Oval office when Trump gave the Russians classified information that had not gone through the process of being de-classified Trump blocked out American media and let Russian media in.. HR McMaster National secucrity adviser, Dina Powell Deputy National Security Adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washington Post.
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

To add insult to injury U.S. Intelligence agents had warned Isreali intelligence to not give Trump any classified information, citing he may be compromised by the Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

Now you know why General Kelly was installed as Chief of Staff. He hates Trump, he's there to babysit him, and keep an eye on what he is doing.
Again where did this transcript come from? THE WHITE HOUSE.

Did it?

or is that just the claim?

So which topic is up for discussion. Who pays for the wall or a regressive scientist speculation on peoples brains?

Based on a reproduction of stolen documents?

What level of classification was assigned to Trump's phonecalls?

What difference does the level of classification make. I want to know what judge issued the FISA warrants for the Mexican Pres and Prime Minister of Australia, or even worse a wire tap warrant for the POTUS. Also if no such warrants exist, who was in a position to monitor those conversations illegally and what's being done about it.

At the end of the day Mexico will pay for at least some of the wall. Whether it's by money transfer, tariffs or other means. It's no different than expecting your neighbor to share the expense of a fence.

In this transcript with Trump & Enrique Pena Nieto (President of Mexico)--we see the ramblings of a mad-man (Donald Trump.)

"The Washington Post has obtained transcripts of two conversations President Trump had with foreign leaders: one with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and another with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

The transcripts were prepared by the White House but have not been released. The Post is publishing reproductions rather than original documents in order to protect sources. The reproductions below also include minor spelling and grammatical mistakes that appeared in the documents."
‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

Here are just a few of the exerpts--the rest is wandering unbeliveable physco babble. Somehow he thinks he won New Hamshire--he talks about the size of his rallies, and how popular he was, and is now only concerned with his supporters approval of him--so he has worked out a plan to keep it. Then he goes into tariffs, and border taxes that he brags he has the authority to do alone--which he doesn't have that authority without congressional approval. This is mad man physco babble.

Regarding the Wall:
1. Trump says: Believe it or not, (The WALL) this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important thing to talk about. "We cannot say that anymore because if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that. I am willing to say that we will work it out, but that means it will come out in the wash and that is okay. But you cannot say anymore that the United States is going to pay for the wall. I am just going to say that we are working it out.
2. Trump--I think the most popular thing for "me" would just to put a tariff on the border.
3. Nieto--This is what I suggest, Mr. President – let us stop talking about the wall. I have recognized the right of any government to protect its borders as it deems necessary and convenient. But my position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico will not pay for that wall. Trump in response: But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that.

After he calls the President of Mexico he then gets on the phone with the Australian Prime Minister and apparently hangs up on him.

It's all right here--including a video explanation of it all.
‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

There is something that is definitely mentally wrong with Trump, and it's clear the only thing that concerns him is his popularity within his base of support--(it's all about him.) Ratings and adoration--again his narcissistic personality comes into full view.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

98d5ef8df6ad85cb18bb63a8e6d2290d.jpg

Rush Limbaugh one of Trumps biggest promoters-was cornered by a caller that was able to sneak onto his program--to admit something shocking.

Caller to Limbaugh Show Exposes That Rush Knows He Blew It with Donald Trump

Campaigning on a 1000-40' high wall that Mexico would pay for was about as realistic as Bernie Sanders campaigning on a free college education for everyone. How STUPID are Americans today?
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

Trump can hurt his supporters all he wants they'll tell themselves he was better than Hillary

I disagree simply for that supreme Court pick Trump got to make.

In this transcript with Trump & Enrique Pena Nieto (President of Mexico)--we see the ramblings of a mad-man (Donald Trump.)

"The Washington Post has obtained transcripts of two conversations President Trump had with foreign leaders: one with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and another with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

The transcripts were prepared by the White House but have not been released. The Post is publishing reproductions rather than original documents in order to protect sources. The reproductions below also include minor spelling and grammatical mistakes that appeared in the documents."

Here are just a few of the exerpts--the rest is wandering unbeliveable physco babble. Somehow he thinks he won New Hamshire--he talks about the size of his rallies, and how popular he was, and is now only concerned with his supporters approval of him--so he has worked out a plan to keep it. Then he goes into tariffs, and border taxes that he brags he has the authority to do alone--which he doesn't have that authority without congressional approval. This is mad man physco babble.

Regarding the Wall:
1. Trump says: Believe it or not, (The WALL) this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important thing to talk about. "We cannot say that anymore because if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that. I am willing to say that we will work it out, but that means it will come out in the wash and that is okay. But you cannot say anymore that the United States is going to pay for the wall. I am just going to say that we are working it out.
2. Trump--I think the most popular thing for "me" would just to put a tariff on the border.
3. Nieto--This is what I suggest, Mr. President – let us stop talking about the wall. I have recognized the right of any government to protect its borders as it deems necessary and convenient. But my position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico will not pay for that wall. Trump in response: But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that.

After he calls the President of Mexico he then gets on the phone with the Australian Prime Minister and apparently hangs up on him.

There is something that is definitely mentally wrong with Trump, and it's clear the only thing that concerns him is his popularity within his base of support--(it's all about him.) Ratings and adoration--again his narcissistic personality comes into full view.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Rush Limbaugh one of Trumps biggest promoters-was cornered by a caller that was able to sneak onto his program--to admit something shocking.

Campaigning on a 1000-40' high wall that Mexico would pay for was about as realistic as Bernie Sanders campaigning on a free college education for everyone. How STUPID are Americans today?

Trump can hurt his supporters all he wants they'll tell themselves he was better than Hillary

The SCOTUS was another carrot they put out in their campaign's as a reason to VOTE for Trump. Now Niel Gorsuch is no Anthony Scalia. Far from it.

In fact here are the Democrats that voted to confirm him as a District Court Judge under G.W. Bush in 2006. Now this is a time when Democrats owned the Senate and could have easily rejected him.

Ap69vB9.png

Niel Gorsuch is the only nominee in my memory that under testimony stated Roe V Wade is precedent in the Constitution, meaning SET IN STONE.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

The only reason Democrats tried to block him, was because Republicans blocked Obama's last nominee, Merrick Garland, from getting an up or down vote for confirmation. They like Niel Gorsuch..

Based on a reproduction of stolen documents?

I don't lack the ability to distinguish the difference. I recognize the security issues with leaks and respect the fact that our POTUS should be able to have private conversations. But you all use this anti leak argument to divert from talking about the substance of the leaks. It's weak

Well skippy, I'm not the one who tried to draw a false equivalence between the hacking of the DNC and national security leaks, you did, and when challenged you doubled down. You're the one that diverted the conversation, the OP introduced 2 topics, my original question was which he wanted to discuss.

I don't lack the ability to distinguish the difference. I recognize the security issues with leaks and respect the fact that our POTUS should be able to have private conversations. But you all use this anti leak argument to divert from talking about the substance of the leaks. It's weak

Well skippy, I'm not the one who tried to draw a false equivalence between the hacking of the DNC and national security leaks, you did, and when challenged you doubled down. You're the one that diverted the conversation, the OP introduced 2 topics, my original question was which he wanted to discuss.

Apologies, what was the subject you want to discuss?

Regarding the Wall:

No he didn't.

That you and the other Nazis are fucking liars doesn't alter what was said on the illegally obtained espionage you filthy scum released.

Regarding the Wall:

The SCOTUS was another carrot they put out in their campaign's as a reason to VOTE for Trump. Now Niel Gorsuch is no Anthony Scalia. Far from it.

In fact here are the Democrats that voted to confirm him as a District Court Judge under G.W. Bush in 2006. Now this is a time when Democrats owned the Senate and could have easily rejected him.

Ap69vB9.png

Niel Gorsuch is the only nominee in my memory that under testimony stated Roe V Wade is precedent in the Constitution, meaning SET IN STONE.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

The only reason Democrats tried to block him, was because Republicans blocked Obama's last nominee, Merrick Garland, from getting an up or down vote for confirmation. They like Niel Gorsuch..

I didn't hate Trump's pick and I like rex tillerson. I also like his immigration policies. If unemployment goes low and wages up I'll vote Trump in 2020

th

th

You don't know the leaks came form the WH, if you do then provide the proof. Also what Trump supposedly exposed was an item that DHS had been discussing publicly for weeks, explosives in electronic devices. He didn't reveal any sources or methods. So feel free to keep pushing your lies and propaganda, just don't expect anyone with a brain to buy it.

Also these leakers are criminals, plain and simple, they have sworn to keep the secrets they are given access to, if they feel they can't do that they should quit. It's not their job to decide if the voters of this country made the right decision on their selection of president, or try to undermine that president once he takes office. You stupid regressives are crying about Russia, but people within our government that would betray their oath are a much greater danger to the country.

th

th

You don't know the leaks came form the WH, if you do then provide the proof. Also what Trump supposedly exposed was an item that DHS had been discussing publicly for weeks, explosives in electronic devices. He didn't reveal any sources or methods. So feel free to keep pushing your lies and propaganda, just don't expect anyone with a brain to buy it.

Also these leakers are criminals, plain and simple, they have sworn to keep the secrets they are given access to, if they feel they can't do that they should quit. It's not their job to decide if the voters of this country made the right decision on their selection of president, or try to undermine that president once he takes office. You stupid regressives are crying about Russia, but people within our government that would betray their oath are a much greater danger to the country.

And given the president has the power to declassify anything no oath was broken.

Trump Tests a Nation’s Capacity for Outrage
August 5, 2017 at 10:27 am EDTBy Taegan Goddard53 Comments

New York Times: “After six months in office, Mr. Trump has crossed so many lines, discarded so many conventions, said and done so many things that other presidents would not have, that he has radically shifted the understanding of what is standard in the White House. He has moved the bar for outrage. He has a taste for provocation and relishes challenging Washington taboos. If the propriety police tut tut, he shows no sign of concern.”

“After all, this is a president who refused to release his tax returns or divest from his private businesses, who put his son-in-law and daughter on the White House staff, who accused his predecessor of illegally tapping his phones without proof, who fired the F.B.I. director leading an investigation into the president’s associates and who has now undercut his ‘beleaguered’ attorney general in public. When he talked politics, jabbed the news media and told stories about Manhattan cocktail parties before tens of thousands of children at the nonpartisan National Scout Jamboree here in West Virginia on Monday, it was hardly surprising.”

Regarding the Wall:

Well child, keeping the bitch out of the WH and that Supreme Court pick were my two primary reasons for voting for him.

Regarding the Wall:

Well child, keeping the bitch out of the WH and that Supreme Court pick were my two primary reasons for voting for him.

I know. You guys were more passionate about wanting a con than the masses were for having it be a liberal. I was shocked.

Hillary and the DNC did a horrible job explaining how important that pick was and all the decisions that will now all go the cons way. Citizens united, abortion, etc. Oh well.

I don't think America is as conservative as the court

Apologies, what was the subject you want to discuss?

That was my question to the OP, so far I haven't gotten an answer. So I've addressed comments that drew my interest. I have yet to discuss anything in the OP.

th

th

And given the president has the power to declassify anything no oath was broken.

That's irrelevant, he didn't discuss anything that wasn't already in the public domain, and cooperation with other countries on anti-terrorism is part of his job.

Forum List

Back