Trump admits he set President Biden up for failure with the Afghanistan withdrawal...

As many of us have been saying for years. the Afghanistan thing was set up to make Joe Biden look bad,

An impossible problem with impossible goals on an impossible timeline. All set up by trump, who finally admits it on video.

LOL Nice cut on the video.

Dude. Try to pretend you’re not a Kremlin troll OK?
Stick to your source of info and you'll feel less pain.

Dick and Jane.jpg

As many of us have been saying for years. the Afghanistan thing was set up to make Joe Biden look bad,

An impossible problem with impossible goals on an impossible timeline. All set up by trump, who finally admits it on video.

So you're saying that Biden is that stupid that he could be set up by Trump the former president? I know you are that stupid but biden? Hahahahaha hahahahaha I'm laughing at you so much my sides are hurting LOL

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how civilian control of the military works. Biden made the decision to complete the withdrawal started in March of 2020 by you know who, instead of going back to war. He left the planning to the experts in the worlds greatest military. Nobody expected both the Afghan Army and Civilian government to collapse, but through their outstanding work our commanders were able to coordinate with their one time mortal enemies to maintain order during the final leg of Trumpybear's Skedaddle Accord's. The only black mark on their heroic effect was a Suicide Bomber from ISIS that killed hundreds including the last 13 of our soldiers to die in that senseless occupation.
The decision to abandon Baghram was disastrous. And that Biden's decision.

Biden needs zero setting up. He flops like a fish out of water all by himself

But Joe had the balls to pull the plug.
Bush did not, Obie did not and Trump did not.
Joe did. Best post ww2 president.
Love you Joe!

Forum List

Back