Trump admits he is mentally ill.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
In discussing the latest shooting, Trump called it a mental illness issue.

In fact he said this: "This is a mental health problem at the highest level."

Trump's mental illness. At the highest level - POTUS.

Trump has upped the violence in this country through his many callings for violence.

His support for the Alt Right - which is packed full of crazy hate spewing people.

Trump has upped the violence in this country through his many callings for violence.

His support for the Alt Right - which is packed full of crazy hate spewing people.

and this is why he keeps winning and your cry baby bullshit is like heavenly rain when you do cry.

keep it up.

iceberg supports the alt right, which is full of crazy hate spewing people

after a heavily armed white male slaughtered 26... I wonder if the problem is Bad white culture or maybe Bad white parenting or simply Bad DNA
"mental health problem at the highest level."---->
418457260806:360

Far enough comment.

Black thug gun culture demands the same questions.

The common link is that America is culturally depraved and ill.

and this is why he keeps winning and your cry baby bullshit is like heavenly rain when you do cry.

keep it up.
Wow, he colluded with Putin to win the election. What has he won since? The hearts *& minds of the White Supremacists, bigots & racists?

just because i don't go along with your sides extreme bullshit doesn't mean i go along with the other sides. that's a "liberal" thing you enjoy quite a bit.

keep it up.
Wow, he colluded with Putin to win the election. What has he won since? The hearts *& minds of the White Supremacists, bigots & racists?
prove it.

oh, you still can't.

whoah oh, haflway there...er....OH OH LIVING ON A PRAYER...

if he's ever convicted of it, lock him up. but your bitterbutt crap is all you.

just because i don't go along with your sides extreme bullshit doesn't mean i go along with the other sides. that's a "liberal" thing you enjoy quite a bit.
It's common sense. You have no idea what is liberalism or conservatism. You believe in IwannadowhatIwantism and screw everyone else.

It's common sense. You have no idea what is liberalism or conservatism. You believe in IwannadowhatIwantism and screw everyone else.
i've seen common sense before.

it doesn't entail bashing the shit out of someone and insulting them because they don't agree with you.

that's common liberalism which is FAR FROM common sense.

cry baby 3.jpg

Then stop doing it, iceberg. We can agree do disagree agreeably. "extreme bullshit" is bashing, and you intended as such.

You want polite, I can do that. So start.

Far enough comment.

Black thug gun culture demands the same questions.

The common link is that America is culturally depraved and ill.
Funny how the Trumpettes can't admit how much they love their Donnie & everything he stands for.

When did you change your name to Trump?

Trump even caused the Bernie Sanders supporter to try and assassinate the entire GOP Congress.

For shame!

He needs to understand that he is walking on egg shells. His opponents are all violent and insane. Just ask Rand Paul how insane and violent these people are.

“This is a mental health problem at the highest level.” At last, a true Trump statement.

As well as the ill mental health of the gun bunnies who flatly refuse to deal with problem.

keep it up.
prove it.

oh, you still can't.

whoah oh, haflway there...er....OH OH LIVING ON A PRAYER...

if he's ever convicted of it, lock him up. but your bitterbutt crap is all you.
Why did Trump lie about his campaigns contacts with the Russians?

Forum List

Back