Trump administration to propose rule that would cut 3.1 million people from food stamp program

LOL! So you think most of the people on food stamps voted for Trump???!!! And, of course, I'm guessing you don't know that because the economy is doing so well, the number of people on food stamps is lower than it has been in many, many years, right? You know this, right?

Historically, Democrats have carried the high school dropout vote by about 2 to 1.

Quite the contrary. Democrats carry college educated people, Republicans carry people without college.

The 2018 midterm vote: Divisions by race, gender, education

FT_18.11.07_MidtermDemographics_gender-race-education-divides.png

Trump Administration Moves to End Food Stamps for 3 Million

8 out of 10 states with the highest percentage of folks on food stamps voted for Trump

Once again, Trump and his enablers have shafted their own supporters.

Unfortunately they will blame Dems for it and still vote for trump

As long as so many of them die of malnutrition, I’m good.

And now the New Democratic President has another opportunity to win over the survivors when he gives it all back.

Millions of voters that have pay the taxes to fund the fucking food stamps for shitheads like the fact Trump is trying to cut back some of it.

I'll pay for my food and you pay for yours.

Here's a better idea. We'll pay for compassionate care for the poor, and you play for bloated military programs and corporate welfare.

Betcha you end up paying more than we do.

I have even a better idea Moon Bat.

I'll chose when I want to be compassionate and help people that need it when I think they deserve it and the fucking government can stay out of it. It is called "Liberty" Moon Bat. Go look it up. When the government takes your money and gives it to people that you never would have given it to then it is called "Slavery". You can look that up too while you are at it

Millions of voters that have pay the taxes to fund the fucking food stamps for shitheads like the fact Trump is trying to cut back some of it.

Here's a better idea. We'll pay for compassionate care for the poor, and you play for bloated military programs and corporate welfare.

the problem is you steal money from us to pay for your poor friends,,,and no where in the constitution does that authority exist,,,

LOL! So you think most of the people on food stamps voted for Trump???!!! And, of course, I'm guessing you don't know that because the economy is doing so well, the number of people on food stamps is lower than it has been in many, many years, right? You know this, right?

Historically, Democrats have carried the high school dropout vote by about 2 to 1.

Quite the contrary. Democrats carry college educated people, Republicans carry people without college.

The 2018 midterm vote: Divisions by race, gender, education

FT_18.11.07_MidtermDemographics_gender-race-education-divides.png
problem with a college education is most of those with one cant fix a toilet and need help changing a lightbulb

the problem is you steal money from us to pay for your poor friends,,,and no where in the constitution does that authority exist,,,

Not only that but it is immoral to steal. Even when you vote in a government to do the stealing for you.

8 out of 10 states with the highest percentage of folks on food stamps voted for Trump

We are the fattest country on the planet by the way
its mostly poor people that are fat,,,the working people not so much
While the poor may have a higher rate of obesity you are wrong because this entire country is fat

While the poor may have a higher rate of obesity you are wrong because this entire country is fat

sorry I didnt realize you have met every person in the country,,,

or it could be you live a secluded life and never see working people, cause in my world of the working class most are skinny to midland with a few beer bellies mixed in

or it could be you live a secluded life and never see working people, cause in my world of the working class most are skinny to midland with a few beer bellies mixed in
Actually I work and have employees under me

Again the USA is the fattest industrialized country on earth

The perception that I need meet everyone to know a stat is moronic

The U.S. is the most obese nation in the world, just ahead of Mexico

Obesity in the United States - Wikipedia

but you said the entire country was fat,,,thats just not true,,,

this is what happens when you comment from emotion and not facts or reality,,,

Country boys gots us fishing poles, 22 rifles and shotguns. If you know what you're doing you can keep a nice stash of dried mushrooms and frozen crawdads when you wanna have a heavy meal. Any idiot can make a home grown ham in 5 days. It only takes 8 weeks to grow a giant hen from a cupcake sizes chick and about 3 1/2 months to grow a 6 lb piglet up to about 200 lbs.
That pig, one deer and a few geese will hold you all year. Toss in a bunch of frozen fish, a few trapped or shot rabbit,maybe a few squirrels. You're a rich man !

There is no state or place in the USA where extreme obesity is not a major health factor. I was food shopping last night and almost got run over by two women in mobile cars that are too fat to walk but that can still find the candy isle

Country boys gots us fishing poles, 22 rifles and shotguns. If you know what you're doing you can keep a nice stash of dried mushrooms and frozen crawdads when you wanna have a heavy meal. Any idiot can make a home grown ham in 5 days. It only takes 8 weeks to grow a giant hen from a cupcake sizes chick and about 3 1/2 months to grow a 6 lb piglet up to about 200 lbs.
That pig, one deer and a few geese will hold you all year. Toss in a bunch of frozen fish, a few trapped or shot rabbit,maybe a few squirrels. You're a rich man !

Lol u make ham in 5 days.....

Let me explain the process, first you need a mommy and daddy piggy. Then they do the humpty dance after this little piggies start squeeeeeeeling, then the little squeeeeeelers suck on mommy

5 days. Wake up kid

There is no state or place in the USA where extreme obesity is not a major health factor. I was food shopping last night and almost got run over by two women in mobile cars that are too fat to walk but that can still find the candy isle

I never said it wasnt,,but to say the whole country is fat is just not true,,,

specifics matter sweetie,,

I never said it wasnt,,but to say the whole country is fat is just not true,,,

specifics matter sweetie,,
Specifics matter to numbnuts who think they are going to win a prize on an internet board.....

Sphelign don't madder eider kibbdy

Forum List

Back