Trump Administration Promised Canadians Sarah Palin Won't Be Named Ambassador

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
this shows how low Trump has set the proverbial bar

holy cow, Trudeau and all Canadians must be cringing

I guess she couldn't see Canada from her house

Sarah Palin isn't in the running for any position.

Oh and this is what she actually said not that you care.

It was actually comedian Tina Fey, who was impersonating Ms. Palin on Saturday Night Live, who uttered the line that is now widely attributed to the former Alaska governor.

The basis for this line comes from a September 2008 interview with ABC News's Charles Gibson, who asked Palin what insights she had from her state being so close to Russia. She responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

Just so you know. Dumbass.

The FailinPailin story might not be true, but consumers of 100% fake news as seen on Faux have no room to whine

Sarah Palin isn't in the running for any position.

Oh and this is what she actually said not that you care.

It was actually comedian Tina Fey, who was impersonating Ms. Palin on Saturday Night Live, who uttered the line that is now widely attributed to the former Alaska governor.

."The Presidency has been so diminished over the last 3 weeks that voters even say Saturday Night Live has more credibility than Trump, 48/43"

Americans Now Evenly Divided on Impeaching Trump

It wouldn't be Canadas business if this WEREN'T a phony bologny lie, but it is so pfht.
And... studies show 98.9% of all lefty thinking folks are big fat hairy liars.

The FailinPailin story might not be true, but consumers of 100% fake news as seen on Faux have no room to whine

LOL! Oh ok.... this is another one of our lies butbutbut...

Forum List

Back