Interesting point...how many "P" marching women went to see movie about grabbing "P" on the weekend.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....those same morons who marched with female sex organ costumes and with "P" hats....who took the hard work of real feminists and boiled it all down to just being a walking sex organ....probably all went to see "50 Shades Darker" this last weekend....supporting an industry that makes women strip naked and perform simulated sex acts...or they don't get to work.........

the stupidity of left wing activists is never ending...

Liberal Hypocrisy on Vulgarity and Sexism Perfectly Exposed

NY Times:

To understand the march better, I stayed up through the nights this week, studying the funding, politics and talking points of the some 403 groups that are “partners” of the march. Is this a non-partisan “Women’s March”?

By my draft research, which I’m opening up for crowd-sourcing on GoogleDocs, Soros has funded, or has close relationships with, at least 56 of the march’s “partners,” including “key partners” Planned Parenthood, which opposes Trump’s anti-abortion policy, and the National Resource Defense Council, which opposes Trump’s environmental policies. The other Soros ties with “Women’s March” organizations include the partisan MoveOn.org (which was fiercely pro-Clinton),…

Other Soros grantees who are “partners” in the march are the American Civil Liberties Union, Center for Constitutional Rights, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch.

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

Forum List

Back