Trump Admin Added $8 Trillion to the National Debt

This is after he criticized Obama for his massive debt spending. When will the Republican Party stop lying to the people about being fiscal conservatives?

This is the new normal. Our leaders do not lead all they care about is winning elections at any cost. Keep the people divided with wedge issues and do what the fuck they want. We sit around and say screw the Republicans, screw the Democrats, and screw the independent. They get excuses why nothing ever gets done. Wish I knew how to fix it.

The first step is to stop letting them divide us, the American voters, down party lines. But that's a fucking pipe dream as is evidenced by reading USMB...

They have zero interest in really fixing anything. If they did, they'd be out of a job. All we get is lip service and smoke and mirrors.

no it is not----
building a wall to PROTECT America is a lot different than giving MILLIONS to the jackass Palestinians who HATE America!!!!!!

So, in other words you hate brown people and don't really wanna discuss monetary policy. Right? lol.
hahahhahahh--you people and your ''racism/race/POC obsession and bullshit
COLOR has NOTHING to do with it
HATE has nothing to do with it
proves your preconceived notions warp your thinking

And regarding your government shutdown comment, you're correct. I don't approve of "shutdowns" that close an whopping 13% of federal government agencies who all get retroactively paid anyway once the shutdown is over, thus eliminating the entire point to begin with.
What do you think happens when the president vetoes the government budget?

the government shuts down

Not only that, this is a posting that is an indictment on the entire government of both parties, not just Trump.

He should have held out during the first shutdown, that is what I would have done. Too many people were in his ear telling him to give in. His first year was when he should have taken the stance. Even as he had to face the ongoing Russia, Russia bs.

There is no president from here on out, who will be able to take office if he is a debt hawk. It's clear some refuse to accept that.

China is waiting on the wings. You can bet, those with great means are going to find out just how little value their money has when the Communist Party run the globe. Even if they convert their cash to yuan before hand.
The debt will catch up to America sooner or later and there will be no more welfare for politicians to hand out

And when it does liberals will poop in their pants and say “how could this happen to us?”

This is after he criticized Obama for his massive debt spending. When will the Republican Party stop lying to the people about being fiscal conservatives?

Even though I regard you as one of the biggest piles of worm riddled hog shit on the planet, you are absolutely right on this issue.

Cloward/Piven's agenda has been fulfilled and Trump not only did nothing to slow it down, he exacerbated it. So did Reagan.

I don't know how many people have read Robert A. Heinlein's book "The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress" but there is a conversation in the story where an "Ambassador" of the rebellious Moon Colony is told point bank by a powerful representative of the global collective(that just happens to be Chinese) that anything "physically possible is financially possible" and that "money is a bugaboo of small minds".

DTMB is of course a chickenshit petty faggot, but he does have a point.

no it is not----
building a wall to PROTECT America is a lot different than giving MILLIONS to the jackass Palestinians who HATE America!!!!!!

So, in other words you hate brown people and don't really wanna discuss monetary policy. Right? lol.
Did not take long for the dividers to show up. Lol. We be so screwed. Glad I am old.

Hey, you broght em up. I just pointed it out.

Go play with your crayons, you're outta your league in a thread like this.

to be clear it was done by dems repubes and the whitehouse and not just by trump,,,

not sure why this is always ignored,,,

What? You couldn't find a way to both sides that? You're slipping.

Of course, the Democrats bear responsibility. The difference is they don't lie about it. They are up front and open about wanting to get their hands on as much as your money as they can and use it to buy political favors and votes. The Republicans say they don't want to do that, but it's a lie.
when did republicans ever say that??

The children here don't remember 2008 ... George LXIII instituted "too big to fail" ... over half our nation debt is keeping these mega-corporations out of bankruptcy court ... which is where most of the recent $8 trillion went to ... We the People suffer while the DJIA is hitting new records ...

Stupid fuckers keep electing rich people to Congress ...

The children here don't remember 2008 ... George LXIII instituted "too big to fail" ... over half our nation debt is keeping these mega-corporations out of bankruptcy court ... which is where most of the recent $8 trillion went to ... We the People suffer while the DJIA is hitting new records ...

Stupid fuckers keep electing rich people to Congress ...
What ever happened to anti monopoly laws?

Who really wants to reduce the debt or are people more about GET TRUMP or stick it to the wealthy? You can't tax the wealthy as a stand-alone solution. We need to cut or reduce the expansion of spending. I can't see fiscal conservatives putting into the budget $10M for "gender studies in Pakistan". Prove me wrong but it is items like these that drive Americans nuts who are concerned about wasteful spending.

Almost all of our national debt is because one corrupt generation thougtht it would be better to borrow in order to gift money to the wealthy than to practice fiscal reponsibility

Even though it is completely obvious that economics is zero sum, and that the vast majority would become poor and powerless as a result.

Untitled drawing - 2020-12-18T084633.753.png

Thing is, Democrats are honest about about spending and don't pretend to care about deficits.

Republicans are dishonest hypocrites who whine about deficits while drowning the country in debt.

Forum List

Back