Trump accuses Taylor Swift of being ‘disloyal’ if she endorses Biden

He's coming to get you.........

View attachment 901161

He's coming for you. Look there he is now.
Yes, the leftwing media is pretending Biden personally came up with this:

"President Joe Biden took to X/Twitter last night to acknowledge the Kansas City Chiefs' Super Bowl win, posting a photo of his laser-eyed, alter ego "Dark Brandon" — a meme originated from a right-wing slogan but co-opted by Biden's followers and social media team.

In response to the Chiefs beating the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, the president posted the eerie portrait."

Now I ask you: Do any of you think the senile vegetable has the wherewithal to post on Twitter, let alone repost an image? At one point, the window-dressing bimbo Karine Jean Pierre was caught pretending to be Biden in a twitter post.

Last edited:
So you agree that Israel's engaging in a genocide against the Palestinians huh?
Having some of your babies burned alive can stoke a lot of viciousness, not saying some shit isn't justified.

That said, bombing women and kids has no honor in it. I would make examples of Hamas prisoners who took part.

Dear me. He is really spooked by this girl isnt he ?
He is now claiming credit for something that happened when he was Prez. Even though he had nothing to do with it.
As usual with trumpy he sees all of life in a transactional way.
Maybe he should reflect on GOP cruelty to women and their freedom and then craft some policies that they could vote for.
Just a thought.
Trump needs to shut his un-American mouth!

Having some of your babies burned alive can stoke a lot of viciousness, not saying some shit isn't justified.

That said, bombing women and kids has no honor in it. I would make examples of Hamas prisoners who took part.
That didn't happen.

That was, yet another, Israeli lie.

That didn't happen.

That was, yet another, Israeli lie.
Photos don't lie.

Forum List

Back