Trump a liar? Hmmm what about this classic Biden maneuver...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Stephanopoulos:"So what did you [Biden]know about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn and was there anything improper done?
Biden: "I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn, number one. Number two, this is all about diversion.."
Stephanopoulos : “I do want to press that. You say you didn’t know anything about it, but you were reported to be at a January 5th, 2017 meeting
where you and the President were briefed on the FBI’s plan to question Michael Flynn over those conversations he had with the Russian Ambassador Kislyak
.”
Biden: "No, I thought you asked me whether or not I had anything to do with him being prosecuted. I’m sorry.I was aware that there was –
that they had asked for an investigation, but that’s all I know about it, and I don’t think anything else.

The above dance steps best illustrated by this clip...

Stephanopoulos:"So what did you [Biden]know about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn and was there anything improper done?
Biden: "I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn, number one. Number two, this is all about diversion.."
Stephanopoulos : “I do want to press that. You say you didn’t know anything about it, but you were reported to be at a January 5th, 2017 meeting
where you and the President were briefed on the FBI’s plan to question Michael Flynn over those conversations he had with the Russian Ambassador Kislyak
.”
Biden: "No, I thought you asked me whether or not I had anything to do with him being prosecuted. I’m sorry.I was aware that there was –
that they had asked for an investigation, but that’s all I know about it, and I don’t think anything else.

The above dance steps best illustrated by this clip...

This reminds me of when Pelosi wanted Bush and Cheney hanged for enhanced interrogation techniques, then when it was revealed SHE WAS IN THE MEETINGS...her complaints disappeared like her wrinkles after BOTOX.

Is that the best you have?
When I hear the word "liar" an image of Trump appears.
What is the image you get when you read the following PLEDGE...PROMISE....LIE?:
" I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."

" I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
When you have to go back over a decade, you know you don’t really have a strong argument.

Trump offered what?

When you have to go back over a decade, you know you don’t really have a strong argument.
but you do if its the last POTUS,,,

but you do if its the last POTUS,,,
Not exactly. You’re whining about a lie from 2008. Trump throws out half a dozen lies before most people have breakfast on an average day.
Prove it! What kind of idiot are you to make such an outlandish statement? PROVE that on the average Trump lies 6 times a day! Prove it!
Now don't give me that crap the BIASED MSM that donated 96% of their political donations to Hillary in 2016 tells. HERE are some documented LIES by Obama! Prove them wrong because even his architect Gruber who said people like you were STUPID said he was wrong!
never46millionObama.png

OK then why would you go back to when Trump was a citizen? Why did you go back 20 years on Kavenaugh? OK for you but not me?

OK then why would you go back to when Trump was a citizen? Why did you go back 20 years on Kavenaugh? OK for you but not me?
You can go back 20 years, but if that’s the best you can do, it’s pretty weak.

Well here is something that happened in 2016 and YOU don't know about it and if you did you totally discount it. FACTS...
96%donateHillary.png

It's pretty simple, if you stand for American people and values, Biden is out of question.

Forum List

Back