Trump 2024? 'The Five' makes bold prediction for the future

Bottom line, Trump won, so some of you better hope to God he does not win in 2024 be3cause heads will roll

They can do so, and they can also never win another national election lol. Please tell me what republican would EVER get the array of voters Trump did? Please tell me. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

The "array" of votes Trump got was the same as Republicans always get... Between 45 and 47% of the vote.

The biggest problem Republicans have is that their brand is poison with Hispanics (except for Cubans, who are still butthurt over Castro), Blacks, women and anyone with an IQ over room temperature. That's what they need to fix.

Trump won the 2020 election. If he comes back in 2024 he will unleash hell on the fascist democrats

Trump 2024? 'The Five' makes bold prediction for the future

A majority of GOP voters want President Trump to run again in 2024; 'The Five' react. #FoxNews #TheFive

Of course, this is a fall back plan. He should still win THIS election

Look, it don't matter how much evidence surfaces. The Establishment are beholden to world interests (especially communist China). They hated Trump and selected Biden to replace him (manufactured Biden's victory). Just accept that this is a failed republic and prepare for the inevitable usurpation and following war.

But, assuming we do not end up seceding and splitting the U.S. into 4-5 different countries, Trump will be too old by 2024. He should throw all his support behind his designated successor in 2024, like Don Jr. or somebody else the left/establishment can't stand. Maybe Gavin McInnis or Candice Owens. Somebody that makes their blood boil with hatred for America.

There will be no secession. Anyone who tries it should be tried for treason. The military should be used to force states into line.

They can do so, and they can also never win another national election lol. Please tell me what republican would EVER get the array of voters Trump did? Please tell me. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

The "array" of votes Trump got was the same as Republicans always get... Between 45 and 47% of the vote.

The biggest problem Republicans have is that their brand is poison with Hispanics (except for Cubans, who are still butthurt over Castro), Blacks, women and anyone with an IQ over room temperature. That's what they need to fix.
If he is toxic with Hispanics why did he either flip counties ON the border in Texas that are 90-95% Hispanic and overall improve with ALL races, Jews,Blacks,Hispanics,Women etc. The ONLY group he lost votes with was white males. Fortunately we don't need a majority population wise we need a majority in so many states to hit 270

I tried watching the video but quickly gave up, these types of political shows don't interest me. I'll agree with any of the panel that might have said the Republicans have too much talent to settle for a 2024 nominee that lost the popular vote in the previous two elections.

Forum List

Back