True or false?

Trump slowed up the us mail system and the Supreme Court ruled any votes not received tomorrow won’t count?
Supreme Court ruled in one state that votes couldn’t be received after Election Day because that state’s laws did not allow it. Other state laws, such as Pennsylvania, do allow it.

The concern is that the SCOTUS will decide that those laws, allowing votes collected after Election Day, will be deemed unconstitutional. I think that is unlikely. Also, the number of votes received after Election Day are very low and a LOT of them are from overseas military.

Trump slowed up the us mail system and the Supreme Court ruled any votes not received tomorrow won’t count?
the post office bullshit was over exaggerated by trump....all the things that they claimed was happening under this new guy was going on when i was still working there.....especially cutting down OT.....thats been going on, off and on since the 80's....

Got a link for that? I call BS since the states run their elections, not Trump and not the USSC.
You haven’t heard? Is trump worth it? You’re ok with him rigging the election? Him and the con Supreme Court? You remind me of a russian who likes Putin despite everything about him

You obviously have am opinion, so why not give it and the evidence to support that opinion.

I think Trumpybear did slow down the mail on purpose, but I don't think the SC has made that decision nation wide.

Instead of slowing down the USPS, they should done everything they could to speed it up.
Mail in votes should be able to be scanned in so it should be quick to count them compared to everyone coming in to vote. Just feed them into the machine one after another

You obviously have am opinion, so why not give it and the evidence to support that opinion.
I’ve heard this is happening. Where’s the So called liberal Media if you’re not hearing about it too?

I’ve heard this is happening. Where’s the So called liberal Media if you’re not hearing about it too?
Where have you heard this happening if CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NPR isn't reporting it? Usually whatever they can think up negative about Trump they report it, true or not. If THEY aren't reporting it then its because they haven't thought it up yet.

Supreme Court ruled in one state that votes couldn’t be received after Election Day because that state’s laws did not allow it. Other state laws, such as Pennsylvania, do allow it.

The concern is that the SCOTUS will decide that those laws, allowing votes collected after Election Day, will be deemed unconstitutional. I think that is unlikely. Also, the number of votes received after Election Day are very low and a LOT of them are from overseas military.
What is likely to happen is that the Trump Court will rule that state legislatures, not state courts, have the final authority to determine the validity of ballots:

“…an election dispute in states like Pennsylvania and Michigan, which have state legislatures controlled by Republicans but Democratic governors, could lead to different branches certifying competing slates of electors.”

And those Republican-controlled state legislatures will no doubt decide the matter in Trump’s favor.

Forum List

Back