Conspiracy Theory

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
~ John Adams

conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

theory: a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.

So, I have to question why articles and opinions are relegated to second class citizenship on a political message board? Could it be a "group" wishes to keep theories at bay? Could it be a "group" insists that conspiracy doesn't exist and therefore is indeed a second class being?
Could it be posters fear that facts might upset their narrow view placed in their shallow minds by a more shallow entity- "the deep state"- what a fucking joke- deep doesn't exist in this country of superficial materialism-

Could it be the Public Education system failed to instill curiosity in its sheep? Did it fail in teaching knowledge evolves and is not biased in its origin? It did a great job of teaching conformity and compliance though-

My biggest disappointment with USMB has always been that they have a "Conspiracy" sub-forum, and that mods have the ability to politicize and de-legitimize areas of inquiry. USMB is a stellar community that always encourages free speech and vigorous debate on many topics. . . but, it is sheep like many other forums when it comes to certain areas. This is somewhat disappointing.

Some topics, just by their nature, have to do with Deep Events and Deep Politics, and should not be associated with the Paranormal, the occult, the mystical, ect.

If we had a staff that was actually educated in Political Science rather than volunteer laymen? They would be able to identify the State, educational establishment, media, and intelligence agency establishment agenda in labeling some areas as "conspiracy" fodder, and rather than associating it with other woo. . . .

But they are conditioned by the CFR media, and foundation funded education, so, we get what we get. :45:

But, I suspect it has mostly to do with the results in search engines and ad monetization. This is all pretty standard. Eventually, the truth about the coronavirus will be put into the Conspiracy Zone too I imagine.

:dunno:

Could it be that the population in general discounts conspiracy theory nut bags, and their crazy conspiracy theories, and silly anonymous discussion boards are the only place where a self respecting nut bad can get anyone to listen to their goofy shit?

Could it be that the population in general discounts conspiracy theory nut bags, and their crazy conspiracy theories, and silly anonymous discussion boards are the only place where a self respecting nut bad can get anyone to listen to their goofy shit?
You mean like the nutbags voting for Biden and higher taxes for all so that every Mexican can have free healthcare that you pay for?

You mean those nutbags?

My biggest disappointment with USMB has always been that they have a "Conspiracy" sub-forum, and that mods have the ability to politicize and de-legitimize areas of inquiry. USMB is a stellar community that always encourages free speech and vigorous debate on many topics. . . but, it is sheep like many other forums when it comes to certain areas. This is somewhat disappointing.

Some topics, just by their nature, have to do with Deep Events and Deep Politics, and should not be associated with the Paranormal, the occult, the mystical, ect.

If we had a staff that was actually educated in Political Science rather than volunteer laymen? They would be able to identify the State, educational establishment, media, and intelligence agency establishment agenda in labeling some areas as "conspiracy" fodder, and rather than associating it with other woo. . . .

But they are conditioned by the CFR media, and foundation funded education, so, we get what we get. :45:

But, I suspect it has mostly to do with the results in search engines and ad monetization. This is all pretty standard. Eventually, the truth about the coronavirus will be put into the Conspiracy Zone too I imagine.

I agree. I was just discussing all that with Elvis and Big foot the other day, and they agree as well.

I agree. I was just discussing all that with Elvis and Big foot the other day, and they agree as well.
So you are claiming that the government never lies?

Interesting, now lie back and tell us about the closet

You mean like the nutbags voting for Biden and higher taxes for all so that every Mexican can have free healthcare that you pay for?

You mean those nutbags?

No, I mean the nut bags that came up with the goofy story that Biden wants to raise taxes to pay for every Mexican to have free health care.

Some segments of the government have lied. Bush lied about WMD. but that doesn't mean everything that comes from government is a lie.

You mean those nutbags?

No, I mean the nut bags that came up with the goofy story that Biden wants to raise taxes to pay for every Mexican to have free health care.
Biden wants every illegal immigrant to have free health insurance, he raised his hand in the debate remember?

No you have selective amnesia I presume. I remember everything. It's a curse actually

Last edited:

Some segments of the government have lied. Bush lied about WMD. but that doesn't mean everything that comes from government is a lie.
What about covid did the government not lie about?

Be specific?

Remember when the CDC and the surgeon corporal said not to wear masks, before they admitted lying which put hundreds of millions in danger? Or were they telling the truth then so the lie is now. Fools like you that believe lose either way

You mean those nutbags?

Biden wants every illegal immigrant to have free health insurance, he raised his hand in the debate remember?

No you have selective amnesia I presume. I remember everything
That's not exactly the way the question was worded, now, was it?

You mean those nutbags?

In other words I jogged your selective memory. Furthermore if every illegal gets free health insurance there is little keeping the rest of the Mexicans in their shithole of a country, is there so as said Biden wants all Mexicans who want it to have free health insurance

But really really rich chicks like you can afford to pay for that.

Right?

Be specific?

Remember when the CDC and the surgeon corporal said not to wear masks, before they admitted lying which put hundreds of millions in danger? Or were they telling the truth then so the lie is now. Fools like you that believe lose either way

In the beginning, there was a shortage of masks, so they advised against the general public wearing one so the medical profession would have enough. Later, when supplies were increased, they advised everybody to use them. Of course, you already knew that, but just wanted to keep spreading your Russian supported right wing misinformation.

Seems to me that the word "conspiracy" implies that the participants are self aware.

The problem, here, is that the school system and media share the same agenda, but the individual participants lack any awareness and are simpy operating according to conditioned responses. Political correctness is little more than a self-reinforcing system that trains the little doggies to salivate when the dinner bell rings.Those lacking self-esteem look towards others for validation, and virtue signalling acts as a drug that feeds their need to be praised.

Sure, outside globalist interests are certainly encouraging our our destruction, but we are doing it to ourselves blissfully unaware rather than by design.

You mean those nutbags?

In other words I jogged your selective memory. Furthermore if every illegal gets free health insurance there is little keeping the rest of the Mexicans in their shithole of a country, is there so as said Biden wants all Mexicans who want it to have free health insurance

Right?

You think I'm a chick. That's funny.

Be specific?

In the beginning, there was a shortage of masks, so they advised against the general public wearing one so the medical profession would have enough. Later, when supplies were increased, they advised everybody to use them. Of course, you already knew that, but just wanted to keep spreading your Russian supported right wing misinformation.
If true it is really easy to make a mask out of a bandana or t shirt. Which every American could have done. You just do not get it, you admit the government lies yet you believe. This is not logical, so the foil hat wearer is you.

They lied about Iraq, they lied about Vietnam and Korea and they know the japs were coming to pearl which is why there were no carriers there. JFK was going to pull out of Vietnam before it started, but you do not accept that either

You mean those nutbags?

Right?

You are a chick or a loser in panties. Same thing anyway

[ QUOTE="Dogmaphobe, post: 25826434, member: 51474"]
Seems to me that the word "conspiracy" implies that the participants are self aware.

The problem, here, is that the school system and media share the same agenda, but the individual participants lack any awareness and are simpy operating according to conditioned responses. Political correctness is little more than a self-reinforcing system that trains the little doggies to salivate when the dinner bell rings.Those lacking self-esteem look towards others for validation, and virtue signalling acts as a drug that feeds their need to be praised.

Sure, outside globalist interests are certainly encouraging our our destruction, but we are doing it to ourselves blissfully unaware rather than by design.
[/QUOTE]

But conspiracy theory crazies rarely use the term conspiracy theory, They consider their crazy crap to be God's honest truth that THEY ,(whoever they is) don't want you to know.

Be specific?

So if that is true how many mask were delivered overnight? LOL you fail miserably

And just so you know there is still a shortage of N95 masks which are the only masks that can actually do anything

Last edited:

You mean those nutbags?

Right?

You are a chick or a loser in panties. Same thing anyway

Nope. I prefer going commando, but do you still at least believe I'm really really rich?

Forum List

Back