Truckers vote to ignore Trudeau ultimatum to clear Ambassador Bridge

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri

Trudeau intimates military force is on the table.

The fascism is strong in the Trudeau government. Either way this is the end of Trudeau.

Trudeau intimates military force is on the table.

The fascism is strong in the Trudeau government. Either way this is the end of Trudeau.
Hopefully Trudeau does as he had said, bringing in the military to get that damn trucks off the bridges. I'm damn tired of shortages and paying higher prices. The truckers are violating the law and the govern should act. Actually, I don't really hold truckers to blame. They are being mislead by the crap of social media, the worst thing that has very happen to America.

Last edited:
Canadian Judge orders bridge cleared.

um hm..... that's easier ordered than done.

Here's the truckers response.

More Truckers.

Hopefully Trudeau does as he had said, bringing in the military to get that damn trucks off the bridges. I'm damn tired of shortages and paying higher prices. The truckers are violating the law and the govern should act. Actually, I don't really hold truckers to blame. They are being mislead by the crap of social media.

Seriously?

Hopefully Trudeau does as he had said, bringing in the military to get that damn trucks off the bridges. I'm damn tired of shortages and paying higher prices. The truckers are violating the law and the govern should act. Actually, I don't really hold truckers to blame. They are being mislead by the crap of social media.
The government SHOULD ACT. End the mandates and quarantines. Trucks will be back to work immediately.

So, you want the government to force people to work.

Leftists do like their slavery.

I'm damn tired of shortages and paying higher prices.
Maybe you ought to hold the vegetable and the democrat/globalists responsible for what they created. These truckers didn't bring your shortages and higher prices in two weeks. Biden and the democrats have done it with their unbridled power over the past year. You get what you vote for. Don't blame the truckers who are trying to get these jack booted bastards off of our throats.

All the government has to do is stop the mandates, and it will be over. Simple as that.

You and your assumptions are the only things being mislead here!

Time to wake up!

The vaccination mandate that comes without vaccine but even an experimental agent that is proven to be effect-less and even dangerous should be stopped. Not a friend of shortages but that seems to be the only way to make up ones mind in countries where everything the citizen has to say is done with an election.

I really don't know what this is all about.

It is funny though that the same guys who were sponsoring "running over" anyone who blocks a roadway are now singing the praises of those that are blocking roadways.

So am I. End the mandates and the problem solves itself.

Forum List

Back