Truckers vote to ignore Trudeau ultimatum to clear Ambassador Bridge

Trudeau intimates military force is on the table.

The fascism is strong in the Trudeau government. Either way this is the end of Trudeau.
If they don't move he has no alternative but to invoke the law of the land.
The vast majority support what he is doing and after this, if there was an election, he would win again.

You nuts just don't seem to get it. He will not relent to a bunch of fat ignorant truckies.

I really don't know what this is all about.

It is funny though that the same guys who were sponsoring "running over" anyone who blocks a roadway are now singing the praises of those that are blocking roadways.
The truckers are feeding the homeless, shoveling snow from the sidewalks, and collecting trash.

What did your guys do in, say, CHAZ?

Committed murder, rape, and theft.

The fascism is strong in the Trudeau government. Either way this is the end of Trudeau.
Maybe he can get a job in a minstrel show...?

So i'm thinking here. Pop the tires, confiscate gas in tanks, impound vehicles. Dumbasses would probably do it in that order too.

Lock up all those truckers and lets say you CAN get those tractor trailers out of there. first off..where you gonna put them? And secondly.....how long you gonna do that while you're getting less and less food in the stores and in your gut.

I guarantee you that no trucker will be bringing in food into canada. Not a good idea to antagonize the people that haul that food. I'm willing to go hungry for these terminally blue cities to get their comeuppance.

It is funny though that the same guys who were sponsoring "running over" anyone who blocks a roadway are now singing the praises of those that are blocking roadways.
Run them over then moron. LOL. These guys arent jerking people out of their cars and assaulting them like your BLM/Antifa heeeeroes did.

Give it your best shot... it's only 16,000 pounds tractor only.

You can do it...

tumblr_nknz8oKiDi1r2xsveo1_500.gif

Trudeau has picked his hill to die on, it appears.

To do so would be for them to admit they were wrong.

Same way the Soviets couldn’t admit their nuclear reactors had a fatal flaw built in them after Chernobyl blew up.

Then we starve them out. A trucker's gridlock. Food and supplies don't come into Washington DC. No spare parts to fix things, no household commodities, everything gets shut down. Make the statist bastards cringe.

Hopefully Trudeau does as he had said, bringing in the military to get that damn trucks off the bridges. I'm damn tired of shortages and paying higher prices. The truckers are violating the law and the govern should act. Actually, I don't really hold truckers to blame. They are being mislead by the crap of social media.

Shortages...you've got shortages....from the past thirteen days is it now? Good. These truckers are fighting for YOUR freedom too. And freedom loving americans and canadians are in the majority, whether you believe that or not. YOU are geing mislead by social media and main stream leftist lying media and your ball-less bastard son of castro Jussie Turdeau.

So, you want the government to force people to work.

Leftists do like their slavery.
I want government to enforce the law. It is illegal to block traffic regardless of what is being protested. The truckers have made their point. Now it is time to open the bridges to traffic. People are being laid off work and we're seeing shortages and higher prices.

Forum List

Back