Truckers vote to ignore Trudeau ultimatum to clear Ambassador Bridge

candycorn said:
It is funny though that the same guys who were sponsoring "running over" anyone who blocks a roadway are now singing the praises of those that are blocking roadways.

that is funny but we thank you for showing us the way. But you guys...you shouldn't have gotten out IN the traffic. See...these guys are a convoy...and you need them unless you can break that food habit.

Trudeau intimates military force is on the table.

The fascism is strong in the Trudeau government. Either way this is the end of Trudeau.
What happens if Trudeau uses military forces and truckers all over Canada use pull over and refuse to deliver products.

My bet is toilet paper and beer disappear from the stores and none comes in to replace the lack. People will be pissed to say the least.

Can the military force truckers to deliver essentials?

If they don't move he has no alternative but to invoke the law of the land.
The vast majority support what he is doing and after this, if there was an election, he would win again.

You nuts just don't seem to get it. He will not relent to a bunch of fat ignorant truckies.
LOL, the “vast majority”....you really are that clueless.

I want government to enforce the law. It is illegal to block traffic regardless of what is being protested. The truckers have made their point. Now it is time to open the bridges to traffic. People are being laid off work and we're seeing shortages and higher prices.

Last edited:
Give it your best shot... it's only 16,000 pounds tractor only.

You can do it...

tumblr_nknz8oKiDi1r2xsveo1_500.gif

I see you can't read either.

In 2020 when protesters were blocking roads, you guys (perhaps not you personally) were sponsoring running over people blocking roads. Insantis even passed a law in florida encouraging it.

Now? You're pro-road-blocker it seems.

Can you understand your hypocrisy? Sure.... You can do it!

I want government to enforce the law. It is illegal to block traffic regardless of what is being protested. The truckers have made their point. Now it is time to open the bridges to traffic. People are being laid off work and we're seeing shortages and higher prices.

They are pro-higher prices.

People are being laid off work and we're seeing shortages and higher prices.
What about the people who have been laid off, businesses closed, educations postponed for the past two years as a result of a DNC/globalist SCAMDEMIC. If these government sponsored scams had not happened we wouldn't be in the shape we're in. I hope the truckers stay in place until every illegal mandate is rescinded.

The difference is these road blockers are not violently attacking the occupants of vehicles or trying to burn any vehicles. In the two weeks since this started there has not been one murder, one case of arson or assault and not one government building torched with people in it. The has not been one police precinct shut down. Don't you see YOUR hypocrisy?

I see you can't read either.

In 2020 when protesters were blocking roads, you guys (perhaps not you personally) were sponsoring running over people blocking roads. Insantis even passed a law in florida encouraging it.

Can you understand your hypocrisy? Sure.... You can do it!
Evidently you can't read... give it your best shot. Roads are FOR TRUCKS... and cars.

And weren't you and yours advocating blocking roads as a legitimate form of protest?

Seems like there's plenty of hypocrisy to go around...

The fascism is strong in the Trudeau government. Either way this is the end of Trudeau.
"We will end it, I can't tell you when, but we will..."

Hopefully Trudeau does as he had said, bringing in the military to get that damn trucks off the bridges. I'm damn tired of shortages and paying higher prices. The truckers are violating the law and the govern should act. Actually, I don't really hold truckers to blame. They are being mislead by the crap of social media, the worst thing that has very happen to America.
Shortages and higher prices didn't started two weeks ago. They started when leftist lunatics took the office.

He's going to lash out and try to hurt the truckers and their families. Never ever underestimate a Narcissitic personality.

Evidently you can't read... give it your best shot. Roads are FOR TRUCKS... and cars.

And weren't you and yours advocating blocking roads as a legitimate form of protest?

Seems like there's plenty of hypocrisy to go around...
Again, I'm not sure what all of the hub-bub up in Canada is about so I can hardly be hypocritical of it.

What I can see is that if you support someone's politics, you seem to support whatever they do...block roads, injure cops, insurrections, etc...

Another way to clear the bridge would be to end the mandates or find some middle ground with the truckers that is what a leader would do instead we are seeing what an overgrown child pretending to be a leader does.
He can't cave to them---the whole world is watching---this isn't about this man-child, but about his globalist masters. They can not allow the truckers to WIN in Canada--for fear that the world peasants would revolt everywhere.

Shortages and higher prices didn't started two weeks ago. They started when leftist lunatics took the office.

Hopefully Trudeau does as he had said, bringing in the military to get that damn trucks off the bridges. I'm damn tired of shortages and paying higher prices. The truckers are violating the law and the govern should act. Actually, I don't really hold truckers to blame. They are being mislead by the crap of social media, the worst thing that has very happen to America.
social media happened to America....

Forum List

Back