Truckers Boycott Colorado After A Driver Is Sentenced To 110 Years

I just want to know if truckers really ARE going to boycott Colorado; they should.

There is just such a shortage of drivers; they pushed him to drive when he didn't want to.
I worked for western pacesetters in the late 80s driving diesels to oilfields. it sucked.

But while you had to keep drving logs, lying was encouraged.

I worked for western pacesetters in the late 80s driving diesels to oilfields. it sucked.

But while you had to keep drving logs, lying was encouraged.

Back in the 70's, meth fueled 38 hour straight runs to Detroit from the East Coast was totally insane!!

Last edited:
The Governor got it about right.
"I am writing to inform you that I am granting your application for a commutation," Polis wrote. "After learning about the highly atypical and unjust sentence in your case, I am commuting your sentence to 10 years and granting you parole eligibility on December 30, 2026."

The Governor did get that right. The legislature needs to revisit its sentencing requirements.

"I am writing to inform you that I am granting your application for a commutation," Polis wrote. "After learning about the highly atypical and unjust sentence in your case, I am commuting your sentence to 10 years and granting you parole eligibility on December 30, 2026."

The Governor did get that right. The legislature needs to revisit its sentencing requirements.

If he had the authority to cut the sentence down it should have been to 50 years or something like that.

Forum List

Back