Truckers are starting a working-class revolution — and the left hates it

They don't want to work, and they won't have a job to come back too. The stupid truckers.
Do you know how to grow your own food? Repair your own machinery with parts you make yourself? Make your own clothes?

No?

Then your life utterly depends on truckers. Stupid of you to shit on them.

First of all, only about 10% of truck drivers are owner-operators. The rest are employees of a company. Second of all, most owner-operators do not buy their rigs by simply plopping down $200,000 in cash, no more than most homebuyers buy a house that way. They finance them. Third, "working class" is not defined by the amount of money people have, however obsessed YOU might be with it. It's defined by the type of work the people do: manual or industrial. Truck drivers certainly qualify. In fact, lots of working-class jobs are quite lucrative. Ever take a look at how much money plumbers make? My sister is a senior medical billing claims analyst for a major healthcare company; my brother-in-law is a forklift driver. Guess which one makes more money?
The left has been programmed for years to believe the working class is beneath them.

Of course, if civilization had to depend on people with liberal arts degrees, everybody would starve to death.

1.) CDL is actually quite difficult to obtain. There is a high failure rate in fact.
2.) You are completely ignorant...driving is both physically and mentally exhausting especially if your loading and unloading also
3.) Most people don't even want the job.
4.) Ray never did piss on his bosse's desk idiot....but if he did it wouldn't have stopped him from getting his next driving gig because qualified drivers are very hard to find.
5.) Annual physical has to be good....can't even have high blood pressure or you don't get recertified.
6.) You couldn't be any more wrong than you are.
He must be a Dem to be that ignorant.

The left will continue to hound real freedom lovers until those good folks start burning buildings, overturning police cars and assaulting old ladies. That'll happen because the lefties will be deeply concerned about restraining who obviously are of their own.
Closing in on elections........Heard they were having Burn Loot and Murder tryouts now. Mac tried out but burnt his had with a match again........epic fail.

When Trump or Desantis becomes President, they need to use the power of the Federal Government to regulate interstate trade to end trucker restrictions in blue states, especially California...if a trucker transports goods across state lines, President Trump or Desantis needs to free them from all stupid, democrat party state mandates.........if they want to destroy trucking within their state, good for the assholes who voted for democrats...but they shouldn't be allowed to inhibit truckers in general.

You must be referring to HR-5. HR-5 prohibits non-union drivers from operating within the state, so all the independents moved out of there. It also prohibits anybody with an engine older than 2011 from driving as well.

Because those trucks can't haul those containers from port, we have ships all over the California coast just waiting to get unloaded, but nobody to haul those containers away. The rest of the country has so suffer so Newsome and clowns can kiss the asses of unions and environmentalists. After all, that money union members contribute end up in the coffers of Democrat politicians running at election time.

You must be referring to HR-5. HR-5 prohibits non-union drivers from operating within the state, so all the independents moved out of there. It also prohibits anybody with an engine older than 2011 from driving as well.

Because those trucks can't haul those containers from port, we have ships all over the California coast just waiting to get unloaded, but nobody to haul those containers away. The rest of the country has so suffer so Newsome and clowns can kiss the asses of unions and environmentalists. After all, that money union members contribute end up in the coffers of Democrat politicians running at election time.

You're on top of it, Ray!

Thanks for the info..

How does a phrase like that get vomited from a productive member of society? Here's a hint: it doesn't. In 40+ years of employment, it never even crossed my mind to piss on an employer's desk. This sounds like dirtbag gutter snipe logic. I'm beginning to understand why you're a former truck driver.

Correct. Truck drivers are completely replaceable. It is not a difficult job.

A CDL is not a difficult thing to obtain. Any idiot can get one. Truck drivers are completely replaceable. It is not a difficult job.

Other people. A CDL is not a difficult thing to obtain. Any idiot can get one. Truck drivers are completely replaceable. It is not a difficult job.

Blocking trade routes infringes upon the civil liberties of others. It's an act of tyranny. You want to deflect to BLM/Antifa because you think it's okay when your 'side' does it. It's not okay. Your hypocrisy is completely unacceptable.

If it's unacceptable, why is that Canadian commie doing it?

You have zero idea of what you talk about. If truckers are so easily replaced, why are they not being replaced now? Since you claim it's so easy, how many years did you spend behind the wheel of a tractor with a 53' trailer? I'm dying to know so you and I can have some shop talk. The analogy I presented was merely to show how desperate most in the transportation industry are because drivers are not abundant.

Easy to get a CDL? Sure it is after you pass a government background check, spend many hours driving in order to pass the road test and pre-trip inspection flawlessly. Pass the written test. Pass the obstacle course. It's a cinch. I'm sure you can do it on your first try. :aug08_031:

So what happens if this strike carries to the United States? Are you going to find all these easily replacement drivers? Good luck with that one.

Not sure with all the SHIPPING/ supply problems we are having how this is helpful, But Not a trucker.

“The Teamsters Union denounces the ongoing Freedom Convoy protest at the Canadian border that continues to hurt workers and negatively impact our economy. The livelihood of working Americans and Canadians in the automotive, agricultural, and manufacturing sectors is threatened by this blockade.
Well duh, the teamsters are in union and all unions are in bed together with the democrats

How does a phrase like that get vomited from a productive member of society? Here's a hint: it doesn't. In 40+ years of employment, it never even crossed my mind to piss on an employer's desk. This sounds like dirtbag gutter snipe logic. I'm beginning to understand why you're a former truck driver.

Correct. Truck drivers are completely replaceable. It is not a difficult job.

A CDL is not a difficult thing to obtain. Any idiot can get one. Truck drivers are completely replaceable. It is not a difficult job.

Other people. A CDL is not a difficult thing to obtain. Any idiot can get one. Truck drivers are completely replaceable. It is not a difficult job.

Blocking trade routes infringes upon the civil liberties of others. It's an act of tyranny. You want to deflect to BLM/Antifa because you think it's okay when your 'side' does it. It's not okay. Your hypocrisy is completely unacceptable.
You're so full of shit your breath stinks.

Forum List

Back